It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something about the moon landing that makes me go hmmm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Interesting Observation there and you are Correct . So , do you Think that Particular Apollo11 Photo was Faked or Genuine ?

How about this One ?

I haven't seen any evidence of official photos being faked. Some call the fake but there reasoning is just from not understanding what they are looking at.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, I guess being good at baseball may prove valid?

How come the "World Series" only has American teams in it then?

Dumb.

Where are the aliens in the Miss Universe pageant? Everyone there is from Earth. The contestants, the judges, everyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If there was a live feed:

1. It would be like watching paint dry.
2. Some folk would cry "Fake! CGI!" Etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Not in 69. Relay towers were required as in Australia to the US.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What People watched on TV July 20th 1969 was a combination of real film from The Moon and studio productions. No way they were going to allow any failures for that event. 😬

Any real transmission failures were time delayed with the studio shots.

I thought somebody had proof of this??

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Where are the aliens in the Miss Universe pageant? Everyone there is from Earth. The contestants, the judges, everyone.

The invitation is there but they can't be bothered with the trip perhaps.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Perhaps they are mingers?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Perhaps they are mingers?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Perhaps they ARE "Beholders".

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Maybe, they have beer goggles?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

tenor.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And where would these live stream cameras on the moon get their power? The Solar panels in 1969 had 10% efficiency. So the number of panels they would have needed would have made the project too heavy to take to the Moon. Even if they thought about a continuous camera feed from the Moon, how would they have powered it all these years?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

The Hand Held Cameras used on the Surface of the Moon by the Astronauts were Wind Up Powered Camreras . No Batteries .

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

These ones:

www.digitaltrends.com...

There were also video cameras.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Now I have seen some interesting takes on how the moon landing was faked but I still believe we went..mainly because of human nature..we LIKE to talk and have hard times keeping secrets. The Apollo program employed about 400K people and I find it odd that only so few have come forward stating it was faked, it does not seem statistically possible.

Also if you are interested there is a site called Apollo in real time created by gentleman named Ben Feist. The site uses the 11K hours of Mission Control audio during the missions. It is an amazing site if you enjoy space.

apolloinrealtime.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
How long has everything been bull?

Oof! Big question my friend!

I don't know if the moon landing was faked.

But I can assure you our history has been manipulated and ridden with lies since the first written word of our known history.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Toronto Blue Jays

From 1985 to 1993, the Blue Jays were an AL East powerhouse, winning five division championships in nine seasons, including three consecutive from 1991 to 1993. During that run, the team also became back-to-back World Series champions in 1992 and 1993,

As I recall Toronto is in CANADA ............

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The Hand Held Cameras used on the Surface of the Moon by the Astronauts were Wind Up Powered Camreras . No Batteries .
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wrong

Camera were battery powered The Apollo 11 camera was black and white, later cameras were color

Camera

NASA Component No. SEB16101081-701
Supplier Westinghouse
Sensor Westinghouse WL30691 Secondary Electron Conduction Tube (SEC)
Sensor size 1/2-inch tube
Field Scan type progressive scan
Frame rate 10 fps at 320 lines, 0.625 fps at 1280 lines
Frame size 320 scan lines (10 fps) and 1280 scan lines (0.625 fps)
Resolution 200 TV lines (10 fps),[30] 500 TV lines (0.625 fps)
Color encoder monochrome
Aspect ratio 4:3
Bandwidth 500 kHz
Power Consumption 6.5 watts @ 24–31.5 volts DC
Weight 3.29 kilograms (7.3 lb)
Dimensions 269 mm × 165 mm × 86 mm (10.6 in × 6.5 in × 3.4 in) LxHxW
Lens mount type Bayonet]

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Some Nice Pictures there ..............Are they Fake ? ......*)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

a reply to: JinMI

I'd tend to agree. That is to say, I think we've been there, actually went there with the Apollo missions, but what we found there it was decided was not to be shared with the public, for whatever reasons.

I first heard this idea from Richard C. Hoagland during a Coast to Coast AM interview by Art Bell, I think it aired in the nineties.

In Hoagland's book "Dark Mission", co-written by Mike Bara, he goes into great detail of the minutiae of what brought him to this conclusion. There's quite a bit of detail in the stories of the moon missions and the astronaut's experiences and recountings of it that speak to a mystery surrounding those events. Apparently what they saw and experienced there was not what the official story was.

There are a few incidences of the breaking of ranks in this regard. I think it was astronaut Bean that broke ranks most notably. He also spent much of the rest of his life painting moon landscapes, which looked a lot different from the landscapes that were shown in the official footage. Lots of rainbow hued crystalline structures I think, which are allegedly the most notable structures found on the moon's surface that have allegedly been airbrushed out of the photos.

Hoagland and Bara provide quite a bit of journalism on this idea that some of the moon landing footage had to be modified or faked.

There's also the possibility that a secret space program that predated NASA's was already there. If that were the case, one would guess that they most likely warned or told off NASA from certain areas, and this also if true might have necessitated faking or modifying some of the footage.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Well I feel like Apollo 11's landing and successful return of astronauts to earth is one of if not THE absolute greatest accomplishments of our time. Not just America, our time in existence as humanity in general.

So no. I'm as much of a conspiracy theorist as the next guy and I am SO jealous these guys got to be the first ones to set foot on the lunar surface. Total legends. Unmatched bravery and courage in literally going where no man has gone before. Amazing.

See I just don't understand how we could put men on the moon, broadcast from the moon, return the men from the moon back to earth but I've always been told we couldn't create a Bigfoot/gorilla costume that looked as real as this at roughly the same time period...

That's why I just can't believe the moon landing was real

edit on 3-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join