It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something about the moon landing that makes me go hmmm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This Pic from 1969 is the Most Famous One . Alleged to be the First Picture of the Earth Viewed from our Moon . Do you Think it was Faked or Genuine ?

Would I like to just say yeah it is all real? Absolutely, but once you realize space is so inhospitable due to radiation, or temperature spikes hot enough to incinerate, you may start to question how vehicles made of sheet metal and aluminum could make it through unscathed. Even the astronauts suits wouldn’t have helped.
So before we can say a picture is real you have to convince me we can physically go to where it’s said to be taken from.
In 1968 the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey came out demonstrating we had the technology and ability to create motion pictures from the moons perspective using studio back drops and models. The ability to make pictures from the moon has existed before we could allegedly go to the moon.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

But it doesn't see temperature spikes like we do here, and like you think. If you were flying a rocket and the sun stayed on one spot it would heat up, possibly dangerously. But the solution to that is fairly simple, and you just put the capsule and SM into a constant roll. They called it the barbecue roll, and it kept the solar radiation from staying in one place long enough to heat it up. There's a lot of heat given off by the sun, but there's no medium to transfer it, so space itself is at absolute zero or as close as it can be. Which makes it a really good cooling system.

As for radiation, "vehicles of sheet metal and aluminum" are perfect for space radiation. Heavy shielding, even if you could get it into orbit and deep space, would kill the astronauts. The same goes for the suits. They weren't perfect shielding mechanisms, but they were far better than you think they were. The best shielding is water and a honeycomb structure, but again, that gets into being too heavy to lift.

Yes, 2001 did decent special effects of being in space, but not super accurate like we saw in the Apollo videos on their way to the moon.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: pennylane123

Probably has to do with NASA using several, 100 foot diameter satellite dishes instead of that 2 foot direct tv thing you had.

Or its all bs. Why no live stream camera ? That would have been so easy for them to do by now right? For any of those recent probes on the moon .

They should have multiple live streams with their budget

For any given location on the Moon's surface (with the exception of the poles) Sunlight is available for about 15 days at a time. That means that Lunar darkness is also about 15 days. Most lunar landers are solar powered. That means they work pretty good for a couple of weeks or so but then die because they have no solar power and get very cold. Some of them might come alive again after 1 or 2 Lunar day/night cycles, but then they die. That's why there are no live streams from the Lunar surface.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No personal pictures because I cant imagine there were to many cameras that could do that in the 1960s, also weight and balance was a very real thing for them, so sneaking something up wasnt gonna happen.

We had the delay from what I read because it would reflect badly on the US if they impacted the surface and everybody died, I dont doubt there was a studio set up to run something... but I think they did land.

Live stream currently, as mentioned earlier that repair cost would be a SOB once it froze solid.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

wonder if Neil Peart had the Hopi story in mind when he wrote,

They left the planet long ago
The elder race still learn and grow
Their power grows with purpose strong
To claim the home where they belong

Home to tear the Temples down
Home to change –

edit on 1-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Some good watch

NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings - Video
edit on 1-7-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
All the secrets and airbrushing of photos has not helped the situation. Maybe it was the cost that put an end to the Apollo program? Maybe the program just went dark as the Secret Space Program took over the issues going on at the Moon?

As for all the theories that America never went to the Moon does fit in with all the other cultural gaslighting attacks going on, flat earth, trans gender, safe and effective jabs, Jan 6, ect... There is a demoralization program going on trying to degrade the will of a nation. If you can make people believe in absurdities, it is easier to get them to commit atrocities.

Rotating the capsule on the way to the Moon also helps it stay on vector, similar to the rifling in a gun barrel to keep the bullet on target.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

wonder if Neil Peart had the Hopi story in mind when he wrote,

They left the planet long ago
The elder race still learn and grow
Their power grows with purpose strong
To claim the home where they belong

Home to tear the Temples down
Home to change –

I consider myself well read and I have never seen that before.

Thank you SO much for that!

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Then there was one other thing that implies they did land...

If they faked the moon landing you would think they could duplicate something like that again to keep the budget higher than it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well if they can send and recive signels to voyager 1&2.
then to the moon and back is easy?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

name of the album is 2112, and for my money best damn album ever made!

edit on 1-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If they faked the moon landing you would think they could duplicate something like that again to keep the budget higher than it is.

Does anyone remember the woman in NASA whose job it was to blur out and obscure certain details of the lunar pictures and her testimony on it?

I remember it...

Sadly, Google does not.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Does anyone remember the woman in NASA whose job it was to blur out and obscure certain details of the lunar pictures and her testimony on it?

I remember it...

Sadly, Google does not.

Donna Hare.

I think it was someone she worked with that did the editing/airbrushing photos, or told her about it being done.
Found a clip of her testimony.

edit on 1-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Nvm. It was too long to write. (started but then gave up).

Bottom line...we landed on the Moon.
edit on 7/1/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Mate it's pretty straight forward .

There are things on the moon and happening on the moon that have to be kept secret.

Aliens , Bases etc etc etc . take your pick

Thank you.

It isn't that we didn't get there.

It's what was found there.

But if we found stuff we weren't supposed to find, and they're powerful enough to shut the government up about it, why did they let us go there in the first place?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe3755

why did they let us go there in the first place?

Had to go there to see what really was there. Some of it looks millions of years old. Other bits more recent. As for how things are going these days, maybe David Icke is close?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

originally posted by: JinMI

I'll take things I wish I new for $500 Alex.....

All I know is that we didn't go back. That Mars looked much more appealing.

The Hopi are taught that we have been there before... the last time we left this planet for other planets.

To them, one of the signs that the end of the 4th world is coming is because of what they find when the Eagle lands on the moon this cycle.

"The Eagle has landed."

Where have I heard that before?

Ty learned something very interesting today. I would be very interested in learning more about Hopi beliefs. I think it would be an interesting thread ?

Maybe you have already done one .

But I would definitely read it

Here is a thread I started on the subject.

Lee Brown Revisited

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: pennylane123

You want a camera on the Moon looking at Earth and streaming video? You would see a small ball in the distance or the camera would have to have a huge telescope for a lens making it very expensive and fradgil. Why go the expense of watching a ballgame from 25 miles away when you can put the cameras in the stadium?

Weather satalites are much more useful by being closer.

It would answer/solve many of the questions brought forth in this thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I always suggest going to Google and search for “Earth” and then look at the images. Most of us have grown up in the age of computer graphics and video games right? We should know what looks real or computer generated. Now go show me which of those images look real or computer generated?
To me only the lower orbit pictures look real, but all of the others look fake.

Have we went to the moon? I don’t think we can get off of this rock due to extreme temperatures and radiation. So no, we haven’t been to the moon.

Explain the 800+lbs of moon rocks that have micro-meteorite cratering on one side.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, I guess being good at baseball may prove valid?

How come the "World Series" only has American teams in it then?

Dumb.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join