It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: TRUMP WINS! Supreme Court Rules 6-3 on Presidential Immunity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

So you don't know what has happened over the past 10 years in politics.

You didn't read the opinion.

Now you don't even know who is currently in office.

Why should anyone take your posts seriously?"

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So when Biden becomes King, the left will be good with that.

no you just miss the point, that you Republicans just destroyed our nations foundation, our country is #ed now.

liar.

Who's in charge now?

Biden Regime.

He could kill all of us because.

[snip]

Quoted for a rather Godlike level of projection, considering that the party who has been systematically dismantling the actual fabric of America since the Civil War started has been the Democratic party.

The funny part is, there are leaders in your own party who openly call people such as yourself "useless eaters."

The ones what will be first in the lye pits once they have cemented their own power in the New American Democracy.

And you are worried about Republicans and the SCOTUS pointing out what the Constitutional duties of a President are and what protections an American President has.

Turn off CNN and pick up a book.

/golf clap

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmMon, 01 Jul 2024 19:58:27 -050058 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

This is going to have to be a case by case basis on specific acts backed up with a rigid finding of fact.

As I don't think any of the justices can opine on where the line is.

Exactly one can't expect an unprecedented event in American history to be rubber-stamped and adjudicated without proper and thorough discussion and clarification, just as SCOTUS has always worked
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

no you just miss the point, that you Republicans just destroyed our nations foundation, our country is #ed now.

Jesus.
Take a deep F’ing breath.

This Liberal hyperventilating is damn ridiculous.

bitch both parties practice liberalism, im pissed because you fools betrayed America for the sake of power, sold your soul for devils to consume, just handed America's future over to forces of chaos and tyranny, you all lost sight of what America is, a nation of the rule of law, not personal self interests and faction.

i don't think you get how a line was crossed, a line that never should've been crossed. i don't think you understand how empire's fall, im not mad for myself or for any progressive ideology, im mad because this sealed our fate as a nation, good luck on America lasting another century after this especially with the foolishness you conservatives have planned after this.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't recall the Orange man locking up his political enemies........

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He did say he would do it once; than his political enemies fabricated evidence in order to try and lock him up.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

If ever there was grounds for indictments of treason....

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

This is going to have to be a case by case basis on specific acts backed up with a rigid finding of fact.

As I don't think any of the justices can opine on where the line is.

Exactly one can't expect an unprecedented event in American history to be rubber-stamped and adjudicated without proper and thorough discussion and clarification, just as SCOTUS has always worked

I fear that from now on there will be a steady stream of cases testing this.

From Biden's student loan forgiveness and open border policies to Trump's rhetoric on 1A grounds.

Then onto all the lawfare.

We didn't have to open this box but here we are.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

liar.

Who's in charge now?

Biden Regime.

He could kill all of us because.

[snip]

Quoted for a rather Godlike level of projection, considering that the party who has been systematically dismantling the actual fabric of America since the Civil War started has been the Democratic party.

The funny part is, there are leaders in your own party who openly call people such as yourself "useless eaters."

The ones what will be first in the lye pits once they have cemented their own power in the New American Democracy.

And you are worried about Republicans and the SCOTUS pointing out what the Constitutional duties of a President are and what protections an American President has.

Turn off CNN and pick up a book.

/golf clap

yeah we're not stupid, many of us know Democrats used to be the conservative party before 1965, while the Republicans were the progressives, that the current Republican party is a completely different party that just masquerades as the lincoln Republicans to decieve free minded people into accepting tyranny and oppression and slavery.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There Will Always be .....................

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

living in a world of delusions must be one hell of a drug, don't even see the chains holding you down do you?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

List the politicians that switched partys in 1965.

Was it a 100% switch, one for one? 70%, 40%, 10%, 2%? How many politicians?
edit on 1-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

List the politicians that switched partys in 1965.

Was it a 100% switch, one for one? 70%, 40%, 10%, 2%? How many politicians?

neither party switched, both parties were dissolved and reformed under new names, the original parties don't exist anymore. but its always been split between conservative and progressives regardless of the parties names.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

In 1965 there was a complete dissolve of all political parties in the US and then reformed again with the same names and same politicians. But none of the politicians changed parties?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Jesus.
Take a deep F’ing breath.

This Liberal hyperventilating is damn ridiculous.

bitch both parties practice liberalism, im pissed because you fools betrayed America for the sake of power, sold your soul for devils to consume, just handed America's future over to forces of chaos and tyranny, you all lost sight of what America is, a nation of the rule of law, not personal self interests and faction.

i don't think you get how a line was crossed, a line that never should've been crossed. i don't think you understand how empire's fall, im not mad for myself or for any progressive ideology, im mad because this sealed our fate as a nation, good luck on America lasting another century after this especially with the foolishness you conservatives have planned after this.

Am I to assume that you think this is some new law that was just announced today about presidential immunity?

Wise up.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You're telling it like you believe it to be.

I'm sorry that what you believe doesn't stand up to facts let alone scrutiny.

Especially in context of contemporary events.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join