It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Can we talk about Bidens claim of a 6 handicap?

The only 6 he ever scored was Jill.

Yeah , so where is the " Footage " of Joe Teeing Off at the Golf Course ? Since he Stole the Presidency , I have NEVER seen him with a Golf Club in his Hand . The Guy can Barely Walk and Eat Ice Cream at the Same Time . The ENTIRE Democrat Party are Habitual LIARS to the Core . The Only Good Dems are Dead Ones............
edit on 30-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Only Good Dems are Dead Ones...

Sadly this is true. The democrats today would make democrats of old do somersaults in their grave's. They are NOTHING like them! Many of them had honor and principle...today those words mean less than zero to modern liberal democrats!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't think the Left is ready to talk yet. They're still wrapping their heads around the oh-so-obvious state of affairs of their leader. It's still a mixed bag at this point. They need to slow it down, process and then decide.

Here's a post I saw on X that snagged my curiosity. It's dated the 28th

And then I followed it to see where it led and:

Now I don't know who Dougie Kass is but he must be important because, he uh, has a lot of followers and he's written a book..... maybe more. So I looked him up.

Doug Kass is a Founder and President of Seabreeze Partners Management, Inc., a privately-owned hedge fund sponsor that invests in the public equity of the United States.

Douglas Kass | Alfred Stories

Alfred University
www.alfred.edu... › about › douglas-kass

Oopsy. My bad.

So the fanfare DID happen and it looks like the dust settling is very much a WIP. I believe in a week or so, we'll know much more than now as everything is still a little froggy.

I also wanted to add what I had read on Axios:

Forget the pundits. Ignore New York Times editorials and columnists. Tune out people popping off on X.

The only way President Biden steps aside, despite his debate debacle, is if the same small group of lifelong loyalists who enabled his run suddenly — and shockingly — decides it's time for him to call it quits.

Why it matters: Dr. Jill Biden; his younger sister, Valerie Biden; and 85-year-old Ted Kaufman, the president's longtime friend and constant adviser — plus a small band of White House advisers — are the only Biden deciders.

This decades-long kitchen cabinet operates as an extended family, council of elders and governing oligarchy. These allies alone hold sway over decisions big and small in Biden's life and presidency.

The president engaged in no organized process outside his family in deciding to run for a second term, the N.Y. Times' Peter Baker reports.
Then Biden alone made the decision, people close to him tell us.

Behind the scenes: If Biden stays in, it's for the same reason he decided to run again: He and the oligarchy believe he has a much better chance of beating former President Trump than Vice President Harris does.

www.axios.com...

edit on th30202400000030bSun, 30 Jun 2024 02:11:30 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

This was in March 2024

But this comment was posted 3 years ago regarding Biden's golfing routine.

Debra Thompson
·
Follow
Executive Director; Political Science Instructor at The Learnatory (1978–present)
·
3y
Zero. Psaki was literally just asked that question in the weekly press briefing. Biden is a REAL president running the country for the people.

edit on th30202400000030bSun, 30 Jun 2024 02:28:03 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

" affairs of their leader. "

The Word " Leader " is often thrown around to make some Boastful Statement for those who receive that Title by their Peers , but in Reality it is just Signifying Nothing more than a Cardboard Cutout Figurehead of No Consequence . The True Definition of the term " Leader " is of One who Sets a Nobel Example of Meaning for Others to Follow . How many so called " Leaders " fall into that Catagory Today ? Anybody come to Mind ?

edit on 30-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

This was in March 2024

But this comment was posted 3 years ago regarding Biden's golfing routine.

Debra Thompson
·
Follow
Executive Director; Political Science Instructor at The Learnatory (1978–present)
·
3y
Zero. Psaki was literally just asked that question in the weekly press briefing. Biden is a REAL president running the country for the people.

Hmm... Is he trying to Putt there or Sheeting his Pants ? I can't Tell............

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So based on this thread, we can't talk about this yet. We can only veer wildly off topic into HAMAS cucking. Well, eventually, in a few weeks, when Joey is removed, and Gavin Newscum is presented as the new bright face of the Democratic party, perhaps then we can discuss Joe Biden's problems.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just remember, to replace Joe Biden would be certifiably crazy. At least that's what the head of the DNC said.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's what Steve Bannon and his cohorts are preaching, "TEAR IT ALL DOWN!" They don't think the system is worth saving or fixing. They want to raze it and rebuilt it in their image. MAGA!

I never looked into Project 2025 but their main points are...

Restore the family as the centrepiece of American life.
Dismantle the administrative state.
Defend the nation’s sovereignty and borders.
Secure God-given individual rights to live freely.

Such a horrible thing! We see some floating ideals here and you are worried about that compared to what the actual reality is with the Left these last 10+ years ripping our nation apart. This whole thing about tearing it all down and starting over has been a Left's thought process more than the Right. Everything bad today or in total chaos has been created by you guys. There is nothing you all do not touch that you don't either outright destroy it or warp it into some crazy nightmare.

Pick a topic, border, international, inflation, student loans, civil unrest, the poor, weaponization of three letter agencies, racism, breakdown of our judicial system, crime, riots, drugs, homeless...it goes on and on...

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Allowing women full autonomy of their bodies.

Did you hear Trump say he supports the morning-after pill 100% and believes a term limit should be established, the one thing he is against is late-term abortions for anything other than medical. I would say that is pretty spot-on moderate on the subject.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Did you hear Trump say he supports the morning-after pill 100% and believes a term limit should be established, the one thing he is against is late-term abortions for anything other than medical. I would say that is pretty spot-on moderate on the subject.

naw, he wants to force weemen into the kitchen, take away their shoes, and demand they make sammiches for all the men folk. You have to listen to what he doesn't say to understand this.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Trump is a carnival barker.

He says anything to get the sale.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

That is Biden in a nutshell...He has 40 years of proof

Trump has never been anything other than what he said, and it doesn't make a lot of Conservatives happy either.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

How many of Trump's relatives were eaten by cannibals?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Trump has never been anything other than what he said, and it doesn't make a lot of Conservatives happy either.

Oh yeah — honest Trump.

Sadly you’re serious.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What does that have to do with a woman's autonomy? Women don't care what Trump says he does or doesn't support. They care about what THEY need and what works best for them.

ETA:

and believes a term limit should be established

And, by the way, Roe V Wade also set term limit. What was wrong with those limits?

edit on 3820242024k11America/Chicago2024-06-30T10:11:38-05:0010am2024-06-30T10:11:38-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh yeah — honest Trump.

Sadly you’re serious.

read his post again, this time, without the partisan blinders. Trump is a businessman. Deals in real estate. Is he shady? Does he lie? Is he an insufferable ass? I'd say yes. So would most. But then, why don't you tell me who in D.C. is a person of integrity and a solid moral compass. You can make your list as long as you like.

Everyone knows what Trump is, but one thing he has shown, is he can be an effective leader.

He's going to be president again. Unless ya'll kill him. When his next 4 are up, we can find out if his policies actually worked, or is he was just lucky to have a strong economy and no new wars. But please stop trying to project your inadequacies on the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What does that have to do with a woman's autonomy? Women don't care what Trump says he does or doesn't support. They care about what THEY need and what works best for them.

you in particular sure seem to care what Trump says on Abortion. So much so, that you give him credit for things he didn't say. Might want to do a little self reflecting.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

NO. Autonomy doesn't depend on what someone else thinks is okay for YOU to do in life changing situations. That's not autonomy.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Oh yeah — honest Trump.

Sadly you’re serious.

I think the biggest issue I have with you and other liberals is you over-emphasize Trump's lies and minimize Biden's lies or lies in general on the left.

I see all the lies and weigh them accordingly. For example, Trump says there were 25,000 people at his rally and there were let's say 10,000, that is Trump playing the crowd, but yes, it is a lie or at least exaggerating which does a good deal on many things that are unimportant.

Now Biden saying there is nothing wrong at the border for years is also a lie and one that actually negatively affects many people and costs the US Billions. The fact that he would just keep the lie rolling until liberal cities started to complain is another area lying over an extended period of time. Another lie is his mental health, it's been that way over a decade, another big lie.

Don't get me started on Biden's lies that have hurt Americans, but you know Trump is so bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Everyone knows what Trump is, but one thing he has shown, is he can be an effective leader.

LOL
And He only hires the best!

HAHAHAHA!

How'd his leadership on January 6th bear out?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join