It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I support 100% women’s autonomy of her body and reproduction.

You support government control over a woman’s autonomy of her body and reproduction.

If a woman could control her own body there would be 96% less abortions.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I support 100% women’s autonomy of her body and reproduction.

You support government control over a woman’s autonomy of her body and reproduction.

If a woman could control her own body there would be 96% less abortions.

Don’t care.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Normal presidencies have qualified people that know how things are supposed to be done the right way. And how to delegate when needed. And a figurehead who respects his team and listens to their advice.

Soooo, uhhhh, what we have now is a 'normal' presidency huh????? We literally have NONE OF THAT!

Lord have mercy.

edit on th30202400000030bSat, 29 Jun 2024 22:06:04 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Well, Mr Stupid Name, voting Republican is voting to "sabotage the system", because that exactly what Project 2025 sets out to do.

That's what Steve Bannon and his cohorts are preaching, "TEAR IT ALL DOWN!" They don't think the system is worth saving or fixing. They want to raze it and rebuilt it in their image. MAGA!

PNAC is alive and kicking under pseudonyms.

Of course 2pac is still alive no one is arguing that.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

C'mon man! You know that's not right. I don't even like this subject, but that ain't right.

Women would never get pregnant without a male, ever.

I'm a guy, and I would never "blame" pregnancy on a woman. Not ever. It takes "two" to tango.

Don't be so shallow.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have no problem killing Nazi's.

Wow, but in the same breath, you have no problem with Israeli 'Nazis' killing Arabs.

How interesting. How do you defend this statement??

You are the one calling Israel "Nazi" not moi.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I have no problem killing Nazi's.

Wow, but in the same breath, you have no problem with Israeli 'Nazis' killing Arabs.

How interesting. How do you defend this statement??

You are the one calling Israel "Nazi" not moi.

Okay, what do you call it?..."Logical Euthanasia" by a kind and gentle people? What?

'We lob tank and artillery shells into your neighborhood until you flee for your lives, then we take over your town and bulldoze it down, build our own housing (even though it wasn't our territory), and then when you retaliate we call you "terrorists"'. (after we do this same thing hundreds of times)'

Is that how it works?

Prove me wrong. (and don't do it with Oct. 7th)

Israel wants to keep blinders on people, they want everyone to focus on Oct 7th (victims, once again, just like the Holocaust...always victims). Israel has no blood on their hands, NONE...this is their party line. Israel wants to make the World think they are completely innocent "victims'...but they are not. Not even close.

October 7th wasn't the first day Israel existed. There are decades of Israeli encroachment on territory outside their boundaries. No sensible person can deny this. You are sensible, right?

I don't agree with Hamas. Hamas are TERRORISTS (I've said it 500 times), but Hamas are not all of Palestine...and neither is Israel. And this last part, "...neither is Israel"...is the part you (and others) are not getting.

edit on 6/29/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah and not all Germans were Nazi's either in WWII.

Didn't stop us from putting a well deserved bullet to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Palestinians elected hamas and support hamas's actions. You don't get to drop in like your playing a round of cod and livestream yourselves rapping and murdering, taking hostages. They are animals every action Isreal has taken against Palestinians has been because of the actions of Palestinians. I stand with Isreal, because they tried to coexist, the Palestinians demand the erractication of Jews it's pretty clear who the enemy is.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

"Zionism" is the support and development of a state for Israel. That's what it is, by definition. (look it up)

Zionism is not a license to conquer the entire region, and lay waste to anyone or any thing which stands in their way. Zionism is the right to exist, and I support this. Zionism is not the right to unrestrained expansionism without penalty. Zionism is not the 'hall pass' for accountability. Israel was granted statehood in 1948. And, in 1948 Israel did not take exception to the territory they were granted. They didn't, they absolutely did not. In 1948, Israel didn't say ALL of this territory shall be OURS; we are ENTITLED to this. They didn't say that, nor did Israel object to UN resolution #181 (at all).

Israel does not have the World's permission to just do whatever they feel like, including genocide and/or leveling surrounding communities and taking ever increasing territory. They don't. No one, not the UN, the US, the UK or anyone else ever gave them this authority. No one.

Zionism is not a license to conduct unbridled conquest of territory outside their boundaries. That's not "Zionism". Zionism is statehood, and Israel HAS statehood...but now that's not good enough. Now Israel wants MORE, and they're categorizing this as 'statehood'...but they're wrong.

Israel now talks down about the UN, but if it wasn't for the UN Israel wouldn't even exist at all! Israel needs to back up, and they need to do it now. Israel is 'way out of school', and they're paying for it, but trying to hide behind the (very) tired "victim" status.

Netanyahu needs to go!! The Israeli people do not want what is going on now, and Netanyahu is the only reason why.

Side note - If you can say all Palestinians are Hamas, then you should also be okay with saying all Israelis are aligned with Netanyahu (and they are very much NOT).

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You need to do some more reading on history. Real history, not MSM "history".

What you are espousing is exactly the Israeli party line, right from their propaganda machine.

You are being manipulated by the Israeli propaganda machine.

I don't even like much of the Arab community, culture, world, and I am most certainly not Muslim. But, I know BS when I see it.

Our job here is to be objective. I realize people have a hard time doing this, but that doesn't change the goal. The "victim" excuse was worn out 30 years ago by Israel. Israel is no longer the "victim", they are the "aggressor".

Do your research. All due respect.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Perspective in that statement.

Maybe you and Sookie should just take the L this time and go on vacation until 2028. It might be better for your emotional well-being.

I’m unaffected either way.

I just think Trump is disaster for the future of this country.

In what way?

Be specific and use facts, not feelz.

Typical Liberal crickets.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Can we talk about Bidens claim of a 6 handicap?

The only 6 he ever scored was Jill.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I research history often it's kind of a hobby. I'm not some blind puppet regurgitating propaganda. I'll stick with Isreal on this one, they happen to be taking the correct action against a terrible agresor. I understand innocent people exist in all populations however they won't earn anyone a get out of repercussions card.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Can we talk about Bidens claim of a 6 handicap?

The only 6 he ever scored was Jill.

DUDE! Now THAT's funny!!! LOLOLOL!!

I give her credit though, evil witch that she is; at least she hangs in there. She's quite the enabler. Slo-Jo would be nothing without her!!

I was never a big fan of Nancy Reagan for the same reason.

Great 'burn' though!

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I know full-well that my opinion on Israel is unpopular (very), but popularity is not my goal. I am also unable to lie.

I only encourage you (and everyone) to look deeper without biased goggles. Don't look at the outlets you like, but rather the ones you don't. Sometimes it hurts and it's objectionable, but if nothing else it offers a different viewpoint, one you may not have thought of.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
For those old enough to remember Watergate in-play, or even Iran-Contra (ducks for cover) the idea of government being totally upended is not an alien concept.

Def since 9/!! the Question Authority wing has been countered by major psyops (public opinion) on untidy things like Operation Iraqi Oil and Afghanicraphole missions. So, now we are on the precipice of govt meltdown/cleanup on an epic scale, but many people can't imagine life without these venerated tyrants, and resultant things like EPA regs or other silly reparation-type nonsense.

So hopefully things go smoothly. All we can do is make clear our desire for no more voter fraud, and justice.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Just another thought, what if Trump had made a deal or got some leverage over Obama? Part of the terms is to keep Biden on the ballot. As things get closer to the election, Biden becomes more of a disaster where only the most extreme cases of TDS still vote for Biden. This will help counter a lot of the election fraud that will go on as those stuck deep in the swamp fight hard to not have their corruption exposed.

I don't know, a lot of things don't make much sense these days.

The goal is to put up a candidate who can be easily cheated into office, like Biden was. It can't be done with him again, because he's too far gone. Dims can't fabricate the millions of votes needed across many many states.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah and not all Germans were Nazi's either in WWII.

Didn't stop us from putting a well deserved bullet to them.

The 80,000 men/women/children we killed with two nukes in Japan didn't deserve it. American leaders were as illogical then as Netanyahu is now.

edit on 3062024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: kwaka
Just another thought, what if Trump had made a deal or got some leverage over Obama? Part of the terms is to keep Biden on the ballot. As things get closer to the election, Biden becomes more of a disaster where only the most extreme cases of TDS still vote for Biden. This will help counter a lot of the election fraud that will go on as those stuck deep in the swamp fight hard to not have their corruption exposed.

I don't know, a lot of things don't make much sense these days.

The goal is to put up a candidate who can be easily cheated into office, like Biden was. It can't be done with him again, because he's too far gone. Dims can't fabricate the millions of votes needed across many many states.

Exactly.
It’s the libs worst nightmare.
An election in which Trumps lead is….

Too big to rig.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join