It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene pool of the Russian nation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

ANy actual proof they told Ukraine to hit that area? no there isnt. We can have a recon drone up without sending info to a Ukranians missile commander.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think the Russian Gene Poll is going along just fine. As these young Circassian Georgian women display.

They seem to be swimming in the right Pool.

I like the music too.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: cherokeetroy

ANy actual proof they told Ukraine to hit that area? no there isnt. We can have a recon drone up without sending info to a Ukranians missile commander.

Demand all the "actual proof" you want. We're going to war

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alwaysbeenhere2
a reply to: RussianTroll

So what is your point "Russian Hatred Of the West?"

You talk sheet.

If I was a moderator here, you would be long gone.

You are the one 'talking sheet' as you call it,which is against t&c s to disguise swear words.
Russian Trolls threads are always interesting and you think this deserves a ban?
Have you liberals ever heard of tolerating something you disagree with?
It disgusts me that as soon as you see the word Russia your hatred comes dripping out.
His post shows just how low the American education system has become a third world Marxist version of education.
You and the other Russia haters on here should be the ones who get banned for your group attacks on any subject that Russian Troll posts.
Maybe you are an imbecile who can't understand them?
Are you an imbecile or a cold war indoctrinated relic?
edit on 24/6/2024 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I could not be bothered to read your intro. so you are not from Viking stock?

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Well that's wonderful , Ukraine is attacking their own countrymen in Crimea now.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alwaysbeenhere2

So what is your point "Russian Hatred Of the West?"

You talk sheet.

If I was a moderator here, you would be long gone.

That's not nice to say and act to one of ATS best members. We are all here together on the same message board, a dieing form of the internet, that not many people use any more and personal attacks like this aren't needed, it's really quite childish

edit on 24-6-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"conteggio orale" 1865
one boy turned gray

edit on 24 6 24 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: chr0naut

typical opinion of a "snowflake". Explain then why the vast majority of Nobel laureates are Jews?

Rigged that way.

Same group that gave Obama a Nobel for the work he might do IN THE FUTURE.

You mean like...now??

With Joeseph Barak O'biden????

Sorry, I just couldn't pass that one up!

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I think you nailed it... with the decline in education under communism and the similarities to the current situation in the West with "cultural Marxism."

Please explain how the education in Russia declined under communism. I mean real communism not your MAGA newspeak definition of communism.

To the end of the 19th century only 28% of people were barely literate. In the beginning of the twentieth century only one fifth of children attended primary schools, which were run mainly by the church or liberal volunteers. Not to mention higher education which was open only for the aristocracy.

It was the Bolsheviks who eradicated illiteracy and introduced mandatory education. Likewise, they opened the universities for ordinary people. Also special schools were established for disabled children.

Sure, it was not an ideal system because of indoctrination but for the first time the poor and the working people were given access to free education. And after completing it, they were given jobs. So quite a progress from ignorance and slavery.

I'm not an apologist of communism but you have to give credit where credit is due. If the reality had been so rosy as RT paints it, the Bolshevik revolution wouldn't have happened. After the revolution the Bolsheviks inherited the crumbling rotten and backwards s**thole, which some historians mistakenly called the "Russian Empire." Illiteracy was just one symptom of decaying tsardom.
edit on 24-6-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

/smh

You're like a guy that spits on someone then is surprised that you get punched in the face. Get a life.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

As long as they dont want to be free-thinking people you mean with things like actual opinions of their own.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The high quality of humanitarian education in Russia, from the 20s of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20s of the 20th century, gave rise to an incredible need for culture and prepared a cultural explosion, the likes of which, I think, the history of mankind has never known before...

It had nothing to do with shaping the spiritual life but censorship. The classics and arts were taught at the expense of science because the reactionary ministers, like Dmitry Tolstoy, thought the science was a source of rebellious thoughts and behaviors. That was done along with strengthening of censorship, banning of independent teachers and limiting the education opportunities for women.

And even that was available only for the nobility. The children of merchants and manufacturers, let alone peasants, were exluded from your favored "spiritual" education.

I guess you miss the Tsar. Are we going to cry crocodile tears over the Romanovs' well deserved fate? Here... something to ease your nostalgia:

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

Russians once had friendship for the West. But Biden and the entire Western Deep State did their best to turn friendship into hatred. Blame yourself for this.

So

You used to be my friend

But because someone else said/did something you dislike, you now hate me?

If that's the case you have a long way to go to reach maturity.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
I'm not an apologist of communism but you have to give credit where credit is due. If the reality had been so rosy as RT paints it, the Bolshevik revolution wouldn't have happened. After the revolution the Bolsheviks inherited the crumbling rotten and backwards s**thole, which some historians mistakenly called the "Russian Empire." Illiteracy was just one symptom of decaying tsardom.

Nice post.

Russia today has around 97-98% literacy compared to only 37.9% of males in 1917 and only 12.5% women. Literacy as well as access to education is now equal across the genders, although the ladies are leading in the higher education enrollments.

For the sake of comparison, the US only has a 79% literacy rate of which only 54% have a 6th grade standard of literacy but given that they weren't quite yet into double figures in 1917, I suppose they're not doing too badly.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

twistedpuppy

So quite a progress from ignorance and slavery.

You serious Clark?

You think a forced Marxist-Leninist ideology is a good education?
An education that served only the interests of communist mind hive. 🤣

Those poor " Bolshevik educated" people, they were given jobs because it served a communist doctrine. That is what you call f-up slavery.

If they refused their job assignments, or not conform to the official ideology... they faced censorship, dismissal, or even imprisonment.

Sound familiar?

Like I said... Critical thinking has flown out the window.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Care to post a reference/link for those percentages/numbers?

In 2014, 92% of American adults had at least “Level 1” literacy, which means they could use and understand print materials

edit on 24-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

An education that served only the interests of communist mind hive.

Well, it's better to receive communist education than no education at all.

Those poor " Bolshevik educated" people, they were given jobs because it served a communist doctrine. That is what you call f-up slavery.

Sure, because there was no oppression during the reign of tsars. When did they abolish serfdom?

Critical thinking has flown out the window.

Likewise reading a little about the subject one is going to pontificate about.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Care to post a reference/link for those percentages/numbers?

www.thenationalliteracyinstitute.com...

ETA, Level one is equivalent to a 5 to 6 year old's reading level. Grade 6 is an 11 to 12 year old.
edit on 24-6-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Blame yourself for this.

For what?
What's Russia going to do to The West?
What can it do?

Let’s not find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>