It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene pool of the Russian nation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Thanks for the comment. But you only confirmed the main idea of ​​my post, which you unfortunately did not understand. You can play the violin beautifully, but finding a worthy life partner who will improve your gene pool will be minimal. Until you understand the main thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russia can hurt. Very painful

How?
Specifics mon ami.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Is Human Rights Watch really concerned with manifestations of Russophobia and hatred of Russian culture?
I'm shocked.
Seriously, there is a catch here.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

My friend. Don't try to look stupider than you really are.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I know. I am now relaxing on a nearby beach in Yalta. There will definitely be an answer. For the dead children.

How about the dead Children in Ukraine killed by an invading illegal Russian force? Any justice or 'answer' for them?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You make metal, we make thinking people. Who wins in the future? The answer is very close.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No please, some clarity.
Stop trying to be cryptic, just speak plainly and freely.

How can Russia hurt The West 'painfully'?

We can assume you mean nuclear weapons, again.....but I hate making assumptions.

I'm not stupid RT - nor am I an intellectual giant - I just like plain speak and not the cryptic pseudo-intellectual psychobabble so many seem to engage in nowadays.

I know its a bit of an anathema in your home country but you are actually allowed to speak freely and openly here.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

You make metal, we make thinking people. Who wins in the future? The answer is very close.

You obviously dodn't know that The Industrial Revolution changed the way that children where educated in Britain. It was made compulsory for children to have to attend school, because new educational skills where required.

Just doing a quick search, school became compulsory in Russia in 1930. That's all i need to know.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You make metal, we make thinking people.

It was the thinking people of Britain who created the great industrial revolution.

www.britannica.com...

The Industrial Revolution (1750–1900) forever changed the way people in Europe and the United States live and work. These inventors and their creations were at the forefront of a new society.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

typical opinion of a "snowflake". Explain then why the vast majority of Nobel laureates are Jews?

Orthodox Jews have tradition where children have to memorize and be able to recite a book of scripture (usually the book of Isaiah) before they are 12 years old.

Isaiah contains 25,608 words in English translation, so the task is a significant memorization one.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

typical opinion of a "snowflake". Explain then why the vast majority of Nobel laureates are Jews?

Rigged that way.

Same group that gave Obama a Nobel for the work he might do IN THE FUTURE.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It came to me to add this update about the persecution of various godly women in Russia for your edification:

GB Update

The information on those imprisoned starts around the 4:00 minute mark. Notice in particular one Russian woman's harassment and harsh treatment by the judicial body, and how her godly behavior softened the judge after awhile.

To OP I realize this information is illegal in Russia and don't want you to get into trouble and the link will be banned for you.

edit on Sun, 23 Jun 2024 13:55:31 -0500pm62320240600000031America/ChicagoSun, 23 Jun 2024 13:55:31 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

My friend. It seems like you and I have already sorted things out earlier.
It seemed to me, I don’t want to think, that it seemed that you were an adequate interlocutor.
Russia is already causing great pain to the West in Israel, Iraq, the Red Sea, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia. It’s very painful, to the point of panic among the authorities in Washington.
If nuclear war is your last dream, then the Russians won’t let you do that either. Because we and our leader are absolutely smart and adequate people who know how to calculate moves many, many times ahead.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I know. I am now relaxing on a nearby beach in Yalta. There will definitely be an answer. For the dead children.

For what it's worth, apologies from the normal people in the West.
This was a total dick move by Ukraine/Biden

Nuke Kyiev, and end the war.

Normal people in the West will be grateful
NONE of us want to fight Russians for this Biden/leftist kleptocracy

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien
He could, but he did the opposite. Probably smart Jews were wrong again)))))

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

For what it's worth, apologies from the normal people in the West.
This was a total dick move by Ukraine/Biden

Nuke Kyiev, and end the war.

Normal people in the West will be grateful
NONE of us want to fight Russians for this Biden/leftist kleptocracy

Thank you. But the Russians will never drop an atomic bomb on the Russians.
Another question is Europe.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the comment. But you only confirmed the main idea of ​​my post, which you unfortunately did not understand. You can play the violin beautifully, but finding a worthy life partner who will improve your gene pool will be minimal. Until you understand the main thing.

It isn't that I didn't understand your point. It was just that it is misguided. A Christian is told to marry only in the lord. (1 Corinthians 7:39.) The Christian Scriptures are more concerned with a person being unevenly yolked with an unbeliever (2 Corinthians 6:14) than making a certain ethnic group stronger, or gene pool stronger. In fact Christians come out of all the nations of the world and become citizens of God's kingdom in heaven. They are united by love worldwide no matter what national boundary they are in, and learn to love and respect people of all sorts. As they are "no part of the world" they do not take part in the politics and wars of this world.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

We are good RT....I just like chatting sometimes.

None of us want nuclear war - or any war.

I'm off in from the garden and the summer sun and I'm going crack open another bottle of Peroni and watch the Jocks.

🍻

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The high quality of humanitarian education in Russia, from the 20s of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20s of the 20th century, gave rise to an incredible need for culture and prepared a cultural explosion, the likes of which, I think, the history of mankind has never known before...

A high quality of education for an elite few. Literacy rates in Russia until 1917 remained significantly behind the majority of Europe and Asia. The expansion of the middle-class or professional classes in the 18th and early to mid-19th century did produce a cultural revolution but it took until the 20th century for their children's children to then expand the education system and bring literacy to the masses - which did indeed lead to a culture of explosions when those masses read about economics, unionisation and workers rights. And, of course, not all that was the work of Russians, except, perhaps their greatest contribution was in creating the Pale, but much of the change that overtook Europe were driven by the Reforms that occured within Russian and European Jewry in the early 19th century who were predominantly literate and the exodus of it's youth seeking emancipation from their gene as well as intellectual pool. That cultural explosion that you refer to wasn't because of Russia, or any elite establishment of education or cultural propriety, it was in spite of it.
edit on 23-6-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I agree with you. Especially in the message of the Apostle Paul... “there are neither Jews nor Greeks in Christ.”
The problem is that now in the world, the Western world, they have forgotten about these words. But they are successfully implemented in Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join