It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene pool of the Russian nation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I want to tell you one story.

This was in 1913. An eleven-year-old girl, a boarder at the Moscow Rzhev Gymnasium, pestered her uncle with a request to show what was written on his medallion, which he always carried with him on his chest.

The uncle took off the medallion and handed it to the girl. The girl opened the lid, but nothing was written there. In addition to 5 note lines and four notes: G-sharp - B - F-sharp - E.
The girl paused for a moment, and then shouted cheerfully: “Uncle, I know what is written here!”
The notes on the medallion mean: “I love you”!

And here the question arises.
Can you imagine HOW THIS GIRL WAS TAUGHT if she, seeing four notes, sang them to herself, and having sung them, recognized the beginning of Lensky’s arioso from Tchaikovsky’s opera “Eugene Onegin”? It turned out that this medallion, such an original declaration of love, was once received by my uncle as a gift from the bride before their wedding.
But think about it, the girl is only 11 years old!
How did they manage to TEACH her THIS way? And not in a special music school or in a music college, but in a normal Russian gymnasium, and even in the elementary grades.

Question: how was this girl taught? – I have already asked, now I will ask another question, the answer to which goes beyond discussions about the level of education only, but concerns issues of the gene pool.
How should a boy be taught so that he will someday approach such a girl and talk to her, interest her as a worthy interlocutor, as a person, and eventually win her heart?
Having taught the girl at this level, she was, as it were, inoculated against lack of spirituality, against that stream of primitive monotony, which I conventionally call “disco.”
No matter what boy approaches this girl. But even if he approaches, he is unlikely to find mutual understanding...
Thus, we are talking about the LEVEL OF CONTACT, the level of spiritual, cultural compliance!
Consequently, when teaching a girl art, music, poetry, already in the lower grades of a Russian gymnasium, nurturing (or, better said, “shaping”) a spiritual need, we thought about the gene pool, about the intellectual society of the future.

But did there exist a boy in Russian society who was a worthy partner for this little schoolgirl? Of course yes! Do you know why all the officers of the tsarist army learned to play the piano? Is this really necessary for combat training?
For combat, maybe not, but for the gene pool - of course, yes!!! Think about it, what kind of image is this – an officer playing the piano?
Yes, this is a symbol of male harmony - a combination of officers and music.
On the one hand, the officer is a defender, a warrior, and on the other, a subtle interpreter of the music of Tchaikovsky and Chopin...
The high quality of humanitarian education in Russia, from the 20s of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20s of the 20th century, gave rise to an incredible need for culture and prepared a cultural explosion, the likes of which, I think, the history of mankind has never known before...

“Until the early 20s of the 20th century”... And then that’s it. Then came communism and Soviet power, almost like it is now in the West. And the era of Marxism-Leninism began; in the West this is now called “cultural Marxism”. And humanities education in Russia was virtually destroyed. Almost.

Thank you.
edit on 23-6-2024 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2024 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

(post by Kurokage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

So what is your point "Russian Hatred Of the West?"

You talk sheet.

If I was a moderator here, you would be long gone.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

Russians once had friendship for the West. But Biden and the entire Western Deep State did their best to turn friendship into hatred. Blame yourself for this.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Blame yourself for this.

For what?
What's Russia going to do to The West?
What can it do?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am fairly sure that education does not modify genes.

And as far as 'racial' differences in intelligence, I really think that - in general, all races have equal potential. What does appear to be true in terms of IQ is that education raises IQ in a population, as does general physical health.

I have observed that repetitive and boring process work leaves me feeling dull minded, and interesting and creative endeavour ramps up my cognitive achievement. So it is possible that environment also plays a part in intelligence.

Add to that, the neuroplasticity of the brain, means that intellectual challenge in younger years will play out in a brain optimised for that lifestyle, which explains the Flynn effect.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I know. I am now relaxing on a nearby beach in Yalta. There will definitely be an answer. For the dead children.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Russia can hurt. Very painful.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

Russians once had friendship for the West. But Biden and the entire Western Deep State did their best to turn friendship into hatred. Blame yourself for this.

I have a good friend who is Russian. I also haven't heard of any attacks against Russian-born fellow citizens in Germany or other countries. What hatred? Your country is bombing a sovereign nation. Can you please repeat why Russia attacked Ukraine again? Wasn't there something about Nazis?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But did there exist a boy in Russian society who was a worthy partner for this little schoolgirl? Of course yes! Do you know why all the officers of the tsarist army learned to play the piano? Is this really necessary for combat training?
For combat, maybe not, but for the gene pool - of course, yes!!! Think about it, what kind of image is this – an officer playing the piano?

Do you believe that Russia are the first or only country to have educated forces?
There have been many cultures throughout history that believed an educated and well trained martial force is better equipped mentally for battle and society in general.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

typical opinion of a "snowflake". Explain then why the vast majority of Nobel laureates are Jews?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I blame the Democrats for that. The cold war was long over until the Democrats tried the Russian collision stuff again. They needed a convenient enemy and picked Russia. I have nothing against Russians or Russia. But Putin has done bad things just as Biden has. It does seem that Putin in more in charge and Biden is just a figurehead though.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Didn't you hear, or didn't you want to hear? This issue is even being discussed in the German parliament. Very strange, to say the least...

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

listen to what Democrat Robert Francis Kennedy has to say about this.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Over here they teach music in public school. I went to the public school system and started to read music in 2nd grade. I believe that made me around 8 years old. in 3rd grade I was both in Choir and in band (where I learned to play the baritone, or euphonium.)

By the time I graduated I was taught by the public school system, and a series of wonderful music teachers to both sing and play classically at a professional level. In fact I was given an offer of a full scholarship to a renowned university if I accepted to major in music, by the music director of that University. I was also offered a position in the United States Air Force Jazz Band as well.

But what is the point of all of this? None of it taught or filled my spiritual need. In fact I had to sit out many things my band did. For example, during football games, I would sit silently and not play during the national anthem. I would not join in and play during pagan holidays that were celebrated, such as playing holiday tunes during Christmas. Quite to the contrary, these things lead me away from my spiritual training and loyalty to the true God Jehovah.

And also, many of the members in my band and choir were not religious or spiritual at all, although others were, and I had several long good conversations with many. In fact I will tell you of one story.

I was at an assembly of Jehovah's Witnesses with my then recently married wife (this was awhile ago as we now have 25 years married) and I heard my name called. And I turned to see a young Russian couple. And the Russian man approached me and asked me if I remembered him. And it finally came to me, we went to High School together. We never associated though so I didn't remember much about him. But I was surprised to learn that I had a profound influence on him. He said he would overhear my conversations with fellow classmates about Jehovah God, and after he had graduated from school he had searched out Jehovah's Witnesses and started a Bible study and became a baptized Jehovah's Witness. What a surprise, and he told me that what had interested him in the truth were the conversations that he casually overheard me talking about with other fellow band members.

That is one reason why I enjoy sharing my faith with others where others can hear it. Because it may not be the one you're talking to that the holy spirit is operating on or moving to see the truth.

I will add another thing. This has even happened on this website. While conversing with some very derogatory religious people denigrating and name-calling Jehovah's Witnesses, while I calmly, with a mild spirit, and deep respect shared with these people a reason for my hope as demanded of me, all the while they ignored it and name-called and chided and scoffed, later on I received a private message of an individual I never had talked with who told me that I had opened his eyes to see that Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth by means of my conduct. And he could see the hypocritical nature of those who were name-calling and bickering and scoffing. Actually I had two people personally message me to tell me this that never publically conversed with me, but rather were just observing. On this website not too long ago.
edit on Sun, 23 Jun 2024 13:34:37 -0500pm62320240600000037America/ChicagoSun, 23 Jun 2024 13:34:37 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: malte86

Didn't you hear, or didn't you want to hear? This issue is even being discussed in the German parliament. Very strange, to say the least...

Ok, I need to revise myself, according to Human Rights Watch, there are indeed increasing Russian-phobic crimes. I find that wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The high quality of humanitarian education in Russia, from the 20s of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20s of the 20th century, gave rise to an incredible need for culture and prepared a cultural explosion, the likes of which, I think, the history of mankind has never known before.

Whatever you think happened in Russia, is dwarfed by The Industrial Revolution in Britain. The most important event in the history of the world.

The way people lived changed for ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join