It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene pool of the Russian nation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: randomuser2034

I agree with you. Especially in the message of the Apostle Paul... “there are neither Jews nor Greeks in Christ.”
The problem is that now in the world, the Western world, they have forgotten about these words. But they are successfully implemented in Russia.

I don't want to get you into trouble, and I do see that you are sincere. The only thing I can think of is that if someone would somehow use a VPN and be cautious, they perhaps could watch the linked video that is banned in certain areas of the world. It may be eye-opening.
edit on Sun, 23 Jun 2024 14:04:37 -0500pm62320240600000037America/ChicagoSun, 23 Jun 2024 14:04:37 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Freeborn

My friend. It seems like you and I have already sorted things out earlier.
It seemed to me, I don’t want to think, that it seemed that you were an adequate interlocutor.
Russia is already causing great pain to the West in Israel, Iraq, the Red Sea, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia. It’s very painful, to the point of panic among the authorities in Washington.
If nuclear war is your last dream, then the Russians won’t let you do that either. Because we and our leader are absolutely smart and adequate people who know how to calculate moves many, many times ahead.

Russia IS in great pain caused by a smallish country fighting off an invading force who claimed it would be done in a week, that was nearly 3 years ago. The pain must be horrid?

Israel, Iraq, the Red Sea, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia

So you're saying Russia is a terrorist organisation supporting groups like Hamas, Houthi, and also Islamic terrorist groups in Africa? I see, and you're proud of that??
And Russia leaders know all about Panic, dont they? Running to North Korea and Iran to buy weapons as Russia can't produce enough itself to attack Ukraine, whilst you and Putin boast about defeating NATO with nuclear strikes on a weekly basis.
Russia after all it's loses in Ukraine wouldn't last a week against NATO and I bet you'd be hiding under your bed hoping Putin gets in the first nuke.....

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, I know you, Free!
Always be free - from other people's opinions, from other people's influence, from other people's thoughts and ideas, from other people's pressure and manipulation. Be yourself. Be free.
And we will be friends))))

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"Thank you. But the Russians will never drop an atomic bomb on the Russians.
Another question is Europe."

Not yet another threat of nuking us?

This is well past being tedious.

Weren't we supposed to be nuked a few Mondays ago?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for taking care of me. But I don’t need to hide all opinions and hide behind a VPN. I always write what I think. In Russia we have freedom of opinion, as long as you do not break the Law. And I don't break the law. Freedom of thought and speech, as enshrined in the US Constitution, now works in Russia.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

But the Russians will never drop an atomic bomb on the Russians.

Putin and the Kremlin seem to be dropping everything else on it's own people like helicopters, planes, and bombs. I imagine if Mad Vlad let off a nuke, there's a big chance of it hitting the poor Russian people.
edit on 23-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Unfortunately, your laws about freedom of speech are rather, extremely repressive?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"there are neither Jews nor Greeks in Christ.”

Christ was a Jew.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"there are neither Jews nor Greeks in Christ.”

Christ was a Jew.

It means that all are brothers and sisters in the Christ no matter what race or ethnic group they are in.

edit on Sun, 23 Jun 2024 14:31:53 -0500pm62320240600000053America/ChicagoSun, 23 Jun 2024 14:31:53 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Three or four months ago you posted a similar topic about the supposed superiority of the Russian education in the tsarist times contrary to the historical facts.

I will repeat... this is some bulls**t man. The tsarist Russia was backwards when it comes to education, a way behind the Western Europe, with the illiteracy level reaching nearly 80% in the beginning of the 20th century. It was the Bolsheviks who introduced mandatory education and gradually erased illiteracy. If an average Russian can now read, write and count, it's thanks to the Soviets.

You can sugarcoat history all the way you want but you don't defy "the West". You defy the reality and your own history. Screw the facts, I prefer to live in my imaginary world.

I wonder what your point is. That the Russian people have superior genes? Or that they are best educated? You're not the only one who thinks in this way. Everyone or nearly everyone around the globe thinks that his/her nation or tribe is the best of the best. Special snowflakes, they are a dime a dozen.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

a reply to: cherokeetroy

I know. I am now relaxing on a nearby beach in Yalta. There will definitely be an answer. For the dead children.

For what it's worth, apologies from the normal people in the West.
This was a total dick move by Ukraine/Biden

Nuke Kyiev, and end the war.

Normal people in the West will be grateful
NONE of us want to fight Russians for this Biden/leftist kleptocracy

Thank you. But the Russians will never drop an atomic bomb on the Russians.
Another question is Europe.

So, when Russia looses against Ukrainians defending their homeland, it will just fold and walk away? What about the possibility that those people all 'militaried' up and overconfident after their win, try and reclaim their heritage lands from an aggressor that tried to claim exactly the same heritage?

edit on 2024-06-23T14:36:10-05:0002Sun, 23 Jun 2024 14:36:10 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I know. Point is that RT does not like Jews very much and twists scripture for his own ends.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Russian people should stop being so easily led by one dictator after another. Putin is little more than a latter day Hitler. You need to stop bending over and shuffle into the 1st world, get the chips and lies off your shoulders and realise that the nasty ‘west’ won’t give a damn and are quite happy to accept you for who you are. You know, you are a victim of your own internal propaganda RT. Russian people, like most people, are good people. We just want to live, provide for our families and have a little fun. Russians are no different to Americans or British in that.

The people are not the problem, our politicians always have been.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Well said. I am not a Russophobe. I'm a Kremlinphobe.

I feel sorry for ordinary Russians.

I hope there will come a time when Russians refuse to be treated like meat puppets and leave the battlefield.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

typical opinion of a "snowflake". Explain then why the vast majority of Nobel laureates are Jews?

Mate being born a Jew does not a smart person make nor is being born Asian make you good at Math .

It starts in the Home with the Parents . Pushing the children towards Reading , Numbers and general Critical thinking skills at the earliest possible age will ensure a High IQ / Learning potential .

Reading and Writing are the Key to Intelligence . Modern school curriculum is making little effort to teach even to basic requirements of what was once the norm .
edit on 23-6-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Butthurt methinks.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The gene pool of Russia is as mixed up as every other western country RT , As we say in Scotland we are all Jock Thompsons children deep down .

How many Russians /eastern Europeans emigrated to America from 1830 onwards and why ?
I had a cossack family member through marriage, a white Russian and he looked nothing like what most people imagine a Russian to look like , go east to Vladivostok or the former Mancuria region and only their language would mark them out as Russian speaking, Dna and blood tests would tell a different story as they do in other places .

How would a 11 year old girl pick up on the music RT ,By having a good ear and a sharp mind ,my mother has never had music education yet can play any music she hears on a piano and I can bang out a couple of tunes yet I have no coordination for musical instruments or desire to play any , I can control a sheep dog well with a whistle though .

It is good people are thinking about gene pools Mr RT as things change fast ,real fast and being a fan of mathematics and having jew genes helps me see a future picture that few can comprehend

And with as many as 50 to 70 % of humans having no inner dialogue www.bustle.com... things can only get worse .

If you do happen to see the ghosts of Churchill, Rosevelt and Stalin while in Yalta be sure to give them the middle finger salute from me

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Brucella (end of page 2) probably had one of the best replies all thread, it would be awesome if you could address the elitism behind who gets education and what kind of education...

Because to add to the ideal foundations of education must be a few blocks of emotion. Emotional intelligence might be a bit too liberal of a discussion to have but I'd rather we did if we're going to discuss racial and cultural 'supremacy' because ultimately it's all done by a bunch of individuals... Isn't it?

So what's the catch? Gotta be white to be good? Gotta be well off? Gotta be russian...?

Is the betterment of the human condition simply a mathematical equation? Because if it is the your gene pool thoughts are merely delusions. Any 'race' can have a winner given enough time or numbers, personally I don't think the math is that simple.

You should look up Freeborn John.

Some good reading... History repeats.

I'm far from the aristocratic class. But I can read. I'm far from the religious. But I know what's right. I'm far from the serenity. But I know how to gift. The question will always be about caring.

The godly make equals. The humane offer beyond and insist on the latter. Don't believe me? Ask yourself what you would do for your own?

Now ask yourself how many father's cannot raise their kids who are Russian due to a war. It wasn't the west and it wasn't Ukraine who threatened the future of your children...

It was you.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I live in a structure... I shouldn't fear structure.

You can't teach that inner dialogue, you can create the scenarios for it to manifest though. That weird little phenomenon is definitely not a racial thing.

Jewish and tradition go hand in hand. It needn't be a foreign concept to others either. Personally, I prefer a little freedom.

Tradition is just ancestral peer pressure to me. Obviously it works though...

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think you nailed it... with the decline in education under communism and the similarities to the current situation in the West with "cultural Marxism."

Critical thinking has flown out the window in US colleges... even in the military. 🌈

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join