It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN high commissioner : Israel may have 'systematically violated' laws of war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danvero
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

According to research carried out by Israeli geneticist Dr. Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

New research conducted by Israeli geneticist, Dr. Eran Elhaik, suggests that most of the modern Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia.

The bible also tells about Non-Israelis whom have converted to Judism

But woe unto you, lawyers and (Pharisees - Farsis - Persian converts to Judaism, who were the) politicians, hypocrites! for ye shut up The Kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither allow ye them that are entering to go in (see Enoch 93:4-104:6).

Ester 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, wheresoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

Further more, Ashkenaz is grand son of Japheth, whom is Shem (Semites) brother. That basically implies that Ashkenaz are not Semites.

Genesis 10
This is the account of the families of Shem, Ham, and Japheth, the three sons of Noah. Many children were born to them after the great flood.
The sons of Japheth; "Gomer", and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
The descendants of "Gomer" were "Ashkenaz", Riphath, and Togarmah.

That basically means, not because someone is Jew, he must belong to land of Israel. Any convert to Judaism by Israeli law is considered a citizen of Israel and can travel anytime to Palestine to receive his new home and job.

YEah ya see they are not counting the INTIAL wave of israelis returning to ISrael. After its re creation a majority of israelis came from surrounding nations in the middle east. This is before the genetics testing has samples from of any major portion of people. And sorry ANY KIN of Abraham can be considered jewish. Look at how we do Indian relation in the US,and you get the point.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Its EGYPTS land,the Israelis are told by them to run it as best as they can to prevent the jordanians cosplaying palestinians from going into the rest of egypt. Thats how they avoid GEneva conventions.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   
IDF once again caught using an injured Palestinian man as a Human Shield in the West Bank yesterday.

The final moments of David Ben Avraham, a 63-year-old Palestinian Jewish convert murdered by IDF in the West Bank in March.

Zionist terrorists at work providing more evidence for the UN high commissioner.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Any proof they are real IDF,and not cosplaying palestinians?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Any proof they are real IDF,and not cosplaying palestinians?

Yes , from the IDF.

"This morning [Saturday], during counter-terrorism operations to apprehend wanted suspects in the area of Wadi Burqin, terrorists opened fire at IDF troops, who responded with fire," the IDF statement said.

"During the exchange of fire, one of the suspects was injured and apprehended.

"In violation of orders and standard operating procedures, the suspect was taken by the forces while tied on top of a vehicle.

"The conduct of the forces in the video of the incident does not conform to the values of the IDF. The incident will be investigated and dealt with accordingly."
www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm guessing it's also in violation of orders to shoot dead an unarmed 63 year old civilian yet that's a thing that also happened.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
For a little perspective, that tiny red dot in the upper right is Israel; all the blue is occupied by Muslims whose main objective in life is to kill all Jews.

Talk about painting with a broad brush.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Broad brush indeed. This (blue shaded) map keeps getting used (over and over) to paint several propaganda pictures which are flatly wrong:

1. That the people in blue want to kill only Jews. This isn't true, and it certainly isn't their "main objective" in life. The facts are, people in these regions believe they are the only chosen ones and the only people entitled to 'live'. If they want to "kill" anyone, it is everyone who is not of their faith, not 'just' the Jews.

2. That the people in blue have rejected only Palestinians as refugees. The facts are, (11) of the (14) countries pictured in blue will not accept any refugees, not just Palestinians.

3. That somehow geographical land size equates to numbers of people wanting to...'kill the Jews' (and this is probably the biggest mind-F### of all with this map, pure propaganda). The facts are...first, this is the Middle East, a region known to be densely populated with Muslims throughout tens of thousands of years of history. Second, despite physical size, most of these countries (in blue) are sparsely inhabited desert areas with little to no population. Third, the map is cropped in such a way to make it appear there's a big blue bully focused exclusively on exterminating Israel. There's a whole world out there beyond the focal point of this map, and that has been conveniently omitted for maximum thunder. Propaganda. More specifically...Israeli propaganda.

So, the facts are...the blue map represents nothing more than propaganda aimed at, once again, painting Israel is the "Victim", always the 'victim'. I'm sorry, but Israel is far from a victim in Mandatory Palestine. If anything, they are the aggressor, not the other way around. And, at the risk of being redundant, this is the map which should be required to display along side the infamous blue map, because if you want to believe the blue map, then you also have to believe this one...

edit on 6/23/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

2. That the people in blue have rejected only Palestinians as refugees. The facts are, (11) of the (14) countries pictured in blue will not accept any refugees, not just Palestinians.

Take Lebanon as example when they accepted Palestinians, and PLO started operating from Lebanon, guess what happened next?

Israeli/American invasion

No one wants problems with Israel or US. Hosting large number of Palestinian shall allow them to operate attacks from outside Gaza and West Bank. It seems that Arabs consider the conflict to be Israeli-Palestinian, especially after many neighboring Arabic countries (Egypt, Jordan) have signed peace agreements with Israelis.
edit on 23-6-2024 by Danvero because: Adding Info / Typo

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Oh Jesus, I'm not leaving, unless I'm banned.

But I see the palestinians as Nazi's. And I hold no comfort for them.

They need to surrender or die.

I'm good with either one.

Okay. Simple question for you...

Let's say Palestinians unconditionally surrender(tomorrow)...who gets the land? ???

Specifically...Israel...OR someone else?

Easy answer..."Israel"...Or..."someone else". (?)

To the victor goes the spoils.

Thank you for your honesty and candor.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Actually the map I posted which is the same, had nothing to do with them wanting to kill Jews. It was pointing out the fact that surrounding Arab countries control 99.6% of the land in the ME, while Israel only occupies 0.4%. Although many of those countries would love to see the Jews exterminated so they can take their land also. They’ve said as much.

Curios if you’re familiar with the Palestinians history of creating terror cells, overthrowing govs and chaos in some of these countries such as Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Denmark, etc? The Palestinians were also very entrenched with the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas was a offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood. This also has a lot to do with other Muslim countries not wanting anything to do with them in their countries, as well as thinking they won’t leave pending Israel - hamas outcome.

They’re not the darling innocent angels people try and make them out to be, anything but actually. They’ve a horrible track record historically.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Tolkien

(BUZZER!)...Too late!

Nah
The Israeli backstabbing fawkers would never attack the USS Liberty and the MSM would never bury the story for DECADES.....and this, despite 34 DEAD Americans....

...the israelis are ALWAYS victims, remember....?.....
edit on 23-6-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The biggest problem is the people trapped between a rock and a hard space with Hamas. They will murder you if you aren't convincing enough as a supporter then whine about you getting killed doing their bidding so your kids want be raped and killed to show the "infidels" who live in Gaza that are not agreeing to murder innocent Jews.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ashkenaz European convert Jews create and feed the monster (ISIS, HAMAS) then cry because the monster is hurting them. In retaliation they kill 10s of thousands of civilian Palestinians. Sounds like the Ashkenaz government have hired Hollywood experts to run the show.
edit on 23-6-2024 by Danvero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Okay. Simple question for you...

Let's say Palestinians unconditionally surrender(tomorrow)...who gets the land? ???

Specifically...Israel...OR someone else?

Easy answer..."Israel"...Or..."someone else". (?)

Thank you for your honesty and candor.

DB said

Is it not that way since like day one of society?

ETA
The difference being that one side has become willing thanks to the God of Abraham and Isaac teaching them to love their neighbors, to let the other side live. Now, if they just calm down and treat other people as not combatants who are innocent of causing harm to others we could end the violence against those innocents that are treated as expendable by Hamas.

[
edit on 23000000583020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ashkenaz European convert Jews create and feed the monster (ISIS, HAMAS) then cry because the monster is hurting them. In retaliation they kill 10s of thousands of civilian Palestinians. Sounds like the Ashkenaz government have hired Hollywood experts to run the show.

I don't know about that at all. I do know about innocent folks being raped and murdered is not tolerable or the whole place is gone to hell.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

SO the IDF willinvestigate an dpunish accordingly.WHy? because people are watching right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Look dude...I graduated from 3rd grade in 1972...I ain't takin' sh!t back! 3rd Graders do that kind of stuff. Beyond that, you're talkin' smack left and right about Israel, pure BS, looking for sympathy. Not getting it here, and that's the subject of this thread, not some irrelevant over-posted map and whomever keeps posting it. So grow up!

Like I said, you're a hoot.

Just quote reply this anytime this person makes a post. This is either a person trolling or someone so childish there is nothing redeeming about discussing their opinion.

Doesn't Israel have nuclear weaponry? Outside of China and Russia, what country in the Middle East would be willing to take a nuclear bullet for the rest of them. As long as it is just dudes with guns and homemade rockets, there isn't fear of radiation retaliation.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hey FCD,

At the risk of going off-topic, I saw your issue in the B&B thread (It got locked so I can't reply there.) I wonder if you accidentally quoted an above post and just forgot to delete said poster's text and it ended up in your body of text. A slight nick on the quotes brackets can mess up a post too.

Hope this helps, posted by Vermilion. I don't think you're being hacked or misrepresented.

originally posted by: Vermilion

You still think palestinians respond to threats? 🤡
Remember when Israel told them that if they don’t release the 10/7 hostages that there would be “serious consequences”?
Palestinians were holding hostages.
Just like hamas.
I’m sure you appreciate the differentiation, even though it’s come out that there really isn’t one.
Palestinians are terrorists, regardless of what faction they claim.

I should rephrase my question….

How do you realistically make hamas agree to a two state solution when they don’t want it?

Ask nicely? Nope

Money? Nope

Threats? Nope

Eradicate the Jews? Bingo

edit on 23-6-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Riddle me this…. are the Palestinians that know where the hostages are, innocent?

Are the Palestinians that are holding hostages captive innocent?

Both of these are now known to be true. There’s probably hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians that know exactly where the hostages are, they’re complicit to war crimes…are they still innocent civilians?

Which Palestinians are complicit and which ones are not?

How do you tell the difference between innocents and the ones complicit in war crimes?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join