It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN high commissioner : Israel may have 'systematically violated' laws of war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Okay, well then someone has been posting that over and over. I don't really care who at this point. I'm just sick of all the BS propaganda people are posting about the Israelis. They lost their "victim" status long ago, right around 1949, and definitely after 1967.

So, I'll stop saying you are the one posting it over and over on the condition you stop calling Israel the "victims". That's a very convenient self-imposed title on behalf of Israel at this point. It ain't working anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You're not winning.

Admit you made up bullsh!t.
Admit that I never posted that map.
Admit that I don't repost it over and over and over.

Your claim that Israel is 'stirring the pot' is retarded. Israel was attacked Oct 7 and is protecting itself from the genocide that the attackers promise to rain down upon them .. and yet THEY are supposedly the ones 'stirring the pot'? Again ... RETARDED.

You're a hoot! You really are a hoot!! Can you seriously say you're worried about me saying you posted some map on some internet forum when there are people out there DYING over this sh!t??? Jeezus! Talk about retarded. YES, they are the ones who have been stirring the pot for a very long time in the region. Only just now are people starting to get sick of it and start speaking out. Israel has one of the most effective propaganda organization on planet Earth, and people are now starting to realize they've been duped by it. Enough is enough. No more "victim" status. Done. Finished. Over.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So, I'll stop saying you are the one posting it over and over on the condition you stop calling Israel the "victims".

No. You should take back what you said, and admit you were wrong. Period.
Because that's what you are. No conditions attached for that admitting you were wrong.
The honorable thing to do is just admit you made up crap about me and you are wrong.

And yes, Israel is the victim. They were attacked Oct 7. They are continued to be attacked with rockets coming out of Gaza. They continue to have people try to tie their hands and not let them defend themselves against a bloodthirsty people who are continuing to call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of their country.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So if the " UN high commissioner " reasoned this then you know it's a Lie ....................NEXT

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You're a hoot! You really are a hoot!! Can you seriously say you're worried about me saying you posted some map on some internet forum when there are people out there DYING over this sh!t??? .

So you want to be let off the hook for making up bull# about me simply because people are dying in the middle east? No. Obviously BOTH things can be discussed. Admit you made up crap about me .. not just once ... but over and over.

And again .. yes, Israel is the victim. They were attacked Oct 7. They are continued to be attacked with rockets coming out of Gaza. They continue to have people try to tie their hands and not let them defend themselves against a bloodthirsty people who are continuing to call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of their country.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Look dude...I graduated from 3rd grade in 1972...I ain't takin' sh!t back! 3rd Graders do that kind of stuff. Beyond that, you're talkin' smack left and right about Israel, pure BS, looking for sympathy. Not getting it here, and that's the subject of this thread, not some irrelevant over-posted map and whomever keeps posting it. So grow up!

Like I said, you're a hoot.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So grow up!

How about you man up and admit you were wrong ... over and over?
Apologize. It's what adults do.

And again .. yes, Israel is the victim. They were attacked Oct 7. They are continued to be attacked with rockets coming out of Gaza. They continue to have people try to tie their hands and not let them defend themselves against a bloodthirsty people who are continuing to call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of their country

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Not gonna' happen, so you better bring a lunch, cuz it's gonna' be a while.

When you have something of substance to post (rather than just repeating yourself over and over) I'll decide if I'm going to rebut it, but until then you can put a sock in it.

Next!

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: charlest2

I never heard of ISIS or ISIL or any Arab organization being accused of committing crimes of "The Laws of War".

That's because they are savages and we is civilised.

Right! We are so civilized we have only killed 10 ,15 or 20 million people in all the wars we have started since the end of WW2.

Right, "We so civilized".

The human species are cannibals. We feed off of the dead of our own species. We just don't eat them.

WE did not.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot did though just to name a few leftist a holes.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Not gonna' happen,

How very small of you.
Tell lies and get caught ... and not admit it and apologize.
You have zero credibility. Congratulations.

And yes, Israel is the victim. They were attacked Oct 7. They are continued to be attacked with rockets coming out of Gaza. They continue to have people try to tie their hands and not let them defend themselves against a bloodthirsty people who are continuing to call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of their country

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

I am shocked, I tell you.

SHOCKED.

Next thing you know, Israelis will be attacking an American ship without provocation....

Or we will say the Russians or Chinese sunk a ship in NY harbor and start another war. This is all relative.

What is right is not going to matter one damn. This has turned into WAR and I am too old for this one, but I see folks are fed up with the Gaslighting and are more focused than ever. When the terrorist fighting us on our on soil breaks out here, it will have to be nasty before it gets better. It maybe we have had a few already (Las Vegas)... The day of reckoning for the terrorist here I pray means they get theirs and we have minimal casualties. It will be much worse if they start in the liberal enclaves where idiots think evil folks are cool. The cool factor will die with them I am afraid and key cities will be occupied.

edit on 21000000143020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Building a mosque on top of somebody else’s temple is the definition of “stirring the pot”.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
At this point, I don't give a crap anymore. I don't really give a crap about the other dozens of worst situations either, so I'm consistent and not hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Let me guess at their reply...

And yes, Israel is the victim. They were attacked Oct 7. They are continued to be attacked with rockets coming out of Gaza. They continue to have people try to tie their hands and not let them defend themselves against a bloodthirsty people who are continuing to call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of their country

and ....

and...

and...

Nope, not any repetition there! All original responses there, every single time...every single time...every single time..every single.... Got it? Got it? Got it? Do you understand my erroneous opinion? Do you understand my erroneous opinion? Do you understand my erroneous opinion? Because if they repeat it enough times, they apparently think it will make a difference...difference...difference. It doesn't.

edit on 6/21/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nope, not any repetition there! All original responses there, every single time...every single time...every single time..every single.... Got it? Got it? Got it? Do you understand my erroneous opinion? Do you understand my erroneous opinion? Do you understand my erroneous opinion? Because if they repeat it enough times, they apparently think it will make a difference...difference...difference. It doesn't.

And time and time again they get attacked, retaliate and get accused of genocide. It's almost as if the Palestinians don't have what it takes to fulfill their charter! And don't think that Iran's meddling won't go unnoticed by the other regional powers. Arabs and Persians mix as well as Jews and Arabs. Don't think for a second Jordan or Saudi Arabia is going to let Iran get too cocky, Sunni VS #tie is like their version of football. Except with exploding people.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Enough is enough. No more "victim" status. Done. Finished. Over.

So you’re saying that the palestinians and other Arabs surrounding Israel are going to stop victimizing Israel?
What in the history of their nonstop terrorism leads you believe they will ever stop trying to eradicate the Jews?
The palestinians say themselves that they will never stop.
Israel vows to defend their country.
Palestinians vow to kill every last Jew on the planet.
Israel is making good on their vow.
The palestinians not very good.
Maybe those terrorists should try peace for once.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

WE did not.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot did though just to name a few leftist a holes.

I SAID, AFTER WW2! Like in Korea, Vietnam, Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, UKRAINE, and other places where we, the CIA has stirred up hostilities around the globe. Our CIA covert operations and State Department stirs up the hornet's nests and others across the globe die.

I don't know why I bother arguing here. It's a frustratingly futile effort.
edit on 21-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

I have lived my life and it's almost over. So what if the insanity of our government prods Russia into nuking us. I have seen far too much of our so-called civilized world at this point and I'm fine with that possibility by now. Let's burn it all down.
edit on 21-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Oh for Christs sake!

Can't Israel defend itself without being hated by the world???

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Okay, well then someone has been posting that over and over. I don't really care who at this point. I'm just sick of all the BS propaganda people are posting about the Israelis

As far as the map ruffling feathers, I originally posted it a couple of months ago and again this past week because it was very relevant to that particular discussion. After I posted it the first time others have reposted it as it was also relevant to those particular threads. No one person is spamming the “map”

A few of us, FF included, have been involved in this discussion for almost 10 months. This board has been infiltrated with sock puppets, sometimes this person has been banned up to three times a day. They regurgitate the same spiel over n over n over. So…some thing’s have been repeated ad nauseum in order to combat their pro Palestinian propaganda bs. That person is still on the board btw, hence the massive stars on anyone posting the same propaganda narrative they’re pushing, silly as that sounds, that’s what we’ve been dealing with. I don’t think you’ve been here for most of the fun.

There’s been very little what I would call actual Israeli “propaganda” here, it’s almost all been on the other side with some of us continually calling them out on their lies and bs. So, for some of us here, we’re tired of the crap also. I’m to the point of not even addressing these people and the topic anymore because there’s not much that hasn’t been said already and I’m to the point that I just don’t care anymore. I do know I’m sick n tired of hearing the “genocide” lies from people that have little to no understanding of how war works and the dynamics at play with this one.

Israel has been fighting for their own existence and has been relentlessly attacked since this started, even as of recent with rockets coming from Rafah and Lebanon from Hezbollah, not sure what anyone expects them to do? Kind of hard to stop the retaliation when they continue attacking and refuse to give up the hostages and surrender.

There was a peace deal that Israel was willing to agree with but hamas refused, even though it was a similar deal hamas themselves had drawn up the weeks prior.

Maybe this sheds some light on the madness.

edit on 21-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh for Christs sake!

Can't Israel defend itself without being hated by the world???

Apparently not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join