It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN high commissioner : Israel may have 'systematically violated' laws of war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The U.N. seems to be causing more harm than good. As usual. 😬

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
By calling the UN High Commissioner "Anti-Semitic" that's exactly what was said.

The UN high commissioner is anti-semitic just like the United Nations itself is.
Not just because they want to investigate Israel ...
But because they want to 'investigate' israel, already assuming they are guilty,
while at the same time the bastards haven't even officially condemned the
October 7th terrorist attack on Israel yet.

DUH.

Your post was ridiculous and an attempt at disparaging a perfectly valid
point I was making ... all because of your own anti-Israel bias.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Do Genocide Joe and Netanyahu get to share a cell?

“I, you might say, was raised in the synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding, I’m not,” Genocide Joe Biden, Sept 14, 2023

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Do Genocide Joe and Netanyahu get to share a cell?

I hope so , it's a sweet pipe dream.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: FlyersFan

How about the antisemitic UN high commissioner

So even investigating Israel for crimes they may have committed is Anti-Semitic now ?

You really should consider how crazy that sounds.

She does not understand what the word antisemitic means.

She tosses it around within a thousand different contexts, but mostly to attack people she doesn't agree with. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Facts are more important.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
C'mon, people! I've grown overly tired of all the pro-Israel propaganda. (and I'm anti-terror, anti-Hamas, and only 'sort of' supportive the Palestinians.) But this non-stop BS coming out of Israel about being the victims all the time has got to stop.

Let's look at the REALITY of the matter:

Now tell me...who's the "victim" again??????

edit - So go ahead with the instantaneous response by the Israel propaganda defenders for every...single...critical...thing...someone says about Israel; go ahead, call me..."Antisemitic!!". That's people's response to every single critical thing about Israel, just instantly blurt out..."ANTISEMITIC!!" So go ahead...do it!! You're wearing it out, but go ahead anyway, you know you want to!

edit on 6/21/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
She does not understand what the word antisemitic means..

I know EXACTLY what it means.
And yes, the UN is anti-semitic.
So is the UN High Commissioner.
Both are worse than useless.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I am shocked, I tell you.

SHOCKED.

Next thing you know, Israelis will be attacking an American ship without provocation....

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

(BUZZER!)...Too late!

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Now tell me...who's the "victim" again??????

The Jews.

They were treated so badly in Muslim majority countries that they needed their own tiny spit of land to call their own where they'd be safe. So they emigrated back to their ancestral homeland, where there were still Jews living as they have been living there for thousands of years. And the Muslims just keep on trying to kill them and keep on wanting more and more, all in an effort to leave the Jews nothing, not even their own lives.

You missed it ...

Muslim countries in blue, Israel in Red.
Tiny spit of land all their own.
But the Muslims won't let them alone.

edit on 6/21/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Look, Israel wouldn't even HAVE a country if it wasn't for the UN!

Did you ever think about this? It was the US resolution which led to the very creation of Israel! So,let's give the BS a rest, shall we!!

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Look, Israel wouldn't even HAVE a country if it wasn't for the UN!

An event that the UN obviously believes was a mistake ... given their behavior towards Israel and the Jews. How the UN behaves NOW is what is telling the story. Not what they did back in the 1940s.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So we’re victim blaming now?
That’s some tired thinking.
Are you saying Israel deserved October 7th?
Ever heard of the 6 day war?

Who gets the land?
The people who’ve been there for a few thousand years or some made up group of Arabs(palestinians) who’ve been cast out of their own Arab countries?
The people who can take it?
Where’s the line?
Is mutilation, rape, kidnapping, and desecration of corpses “freedom fighting”?

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Using the posters logic of Semitic semantics gay people should be constantly skipping through fields tossing flowers on a sunny day under a rainbow.

They know fully well what Anti Semitic is accepted to mean and are clutching at straws.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I saw the map just fine the first twelve (12) times you've posted it on every single thread about this subject! No need to post it again. But sure, go ahead and post it ANOTHER (15) more times why don't you?

My reaction to that map is..so what? Israel wouldn't even have that little red dot if it wasn't for the US, the UK, and the UN (whom you claim is so "Antisemitic", which is your response to about everything). Furthermore, it doesn't look like Israel has been doing such a successful job at colonizing adjacent countries, or else the map wouldn't look like that, now would it?

SO...TOUGH! I don't want my loved ones dying in WW3 just because Israel can't stop stirring the pot! I've said it before, and I'll likely say it again...THIS ISN'T ABOUT ISRAEL! ISRAEL IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH (though they seem to think they are). And, when Netanyahu spanks the hornets nest one too many times, Hezbollah and IRAN are going to come knocking and THEN it will be a REAL sh!t-storm for a whole lot more people than Israel!

I don't need Israel starting WW3 for us. We're doing a damn fine job of it all on our own!

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Ever hear of the little boy who cried wolf?

Yes, I'm blaming the (self-nominated) "victim"...if that's what it takes to get you to listen!

edit - No, I'm actually blaming Israel for bringing this all onto themselves, and now they expect the World to help them get out of it. Netanyahu has openly vowed for decades that Israel will not yield 'one grain of sand' to the Palestinians, ever. Why stop there, "Bibi"???? Just go ahead and file a formal Declaration of WAR on the Palestinians.

Just don't expect the United States to bail your ass out when your ass gets stomped (HARD) by Iran, Syria...AND Russia! And then that little red dot that Flyers Fan keeps posting over and over (and over) again will be extinguished. I don't want that, and the Israeli people don't want that, but Netanyahu is willing to risk that to save his slippery skin.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I saw the map just fine the first twelve (12) times you've posted it on every single thread about this subject! No need to post it again. But sure, go ahead and post it ANOTHER (15) more times why don't you?

You are making up bullsh!t. I have NEVER posted that ... NEVER. I just grabbed it from the previous page by a previous poster and said you missed it.
It's the first time I have ever seen that map. Quit lying.

I don't want my loved ones dying in WW3 just because Israel can't stop stirring the pot!

Yeah ... right .... Israel was attacked Oct 7 and is protecting itself from the genocide that the attackers promise to rain down upon them .. and yet THEY are supposedly the ones 'stirring the pot'. That's retarded.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You're not winning.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And then that little red dot that Flyers Fan keeps posting over and over (and over) again will be extinguished.

Knock it off. Stop lying. As I said, I have never posted that map ... EVER ... and the first time I saw it was when the poster put it up on the previous page. I brought it forward because it's obvious that you missed it ... but now you are saying that you just ignore it.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You're not winning.

Admit you made up bullsh!t.
Admit that I never posted that map.
Admit that I don't repost it over and over and over.

Your claim that Israel is 'stirring the pot' is retarded. Israel was attacked Oct 7 and is protecting itself from the genocide that the attackers promise to rain down upon them .. and yet THEY are supposedly the ones 'stirring the pot'? Again ... RETARDED.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join