It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Lindsey Graham Spills The Beans On Why We Are There

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: charlest2

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with Putin stealing land from Ukraine and trying to intefere in its democracy.

Ah , Nothing Personal , but Labeling Ukraine a " Democracy " is a STRETCH . Mr Z is Presently a Dictator who has suspend All Thought of Free Elections that are a Matter of Fact in Any Democratic type of Government .

Possibly not having elections is something to do with being invaded by Russia?

Well Russia just had one during this Conflict , why not Ukraine ?

Because Russia is invading another country.

Not being invaded by one.

(For the purposes of this we will just pretend Russia is democratic).

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Russia is not being invaded?

Do you think that election was free and fair?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

" Not being invaded by one."

Are you Sure about that ? What , Drone Attacks don't Count ? Hmm...I See........

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Are you Sure about that ? What , Drone Attacks don't Count ? Hmm...I See........

You really don't see the difference?

Really?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Really?

Ni , I really don't . Why don't you Explain it to me in Detail Minus the Slanted Propaganda .

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ukraine has always been a corrupt division of Russia. Did you ever wonder why Putin is putting the "Smack Down" on it's Southern Border? Ukraine is rich in natural resources and has a hellava stronghold on the Democrats ( Money Laundering ) Evil Corrupt Empire. When History is written, it will show that "The Evil Corrupt Empire" were in kahoot's with Ukraine and Putin was putting the "Smack Down" on his ( Lower Unit ) to save the United States True Democracy as Maybe he was just tired of the constant influx of Russian's into the now United States of Illegal Immigrants. One Must Wonder Why People Support The Democratic Party That Has Absolutely No Message or Solution that plays the blame game while lying to constituters' faces and screaming ( Trump is stealing your Democracy ) then there's Joe Biden who cares less for what the supreme court has to say and makes his own rules while giving tax payers money away at free will. Maybe just Maybe Putin was trying to save the United States from becoming a 3rd World banana Republic? Highly doubtful.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Got any examples of any other national flags waved in US congress room?

Link

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) has been ripped for displaying a Palestinian flag outside her Capitol office even after the slaughter of innocent Israelis by Hamas terrorists

That's about as close as it can get without being there.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Opposition parties were outlawed pretty soon after Z boy took office. Also media was nationalized if I recall right...at the very least it is very controlled. Almost sounds like the type of stuff people complain about in regard to Russia.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Really?

Ni , I really don't . Why don't you Explain it to me in Detail Minus the Slanted Propaganda .

Ukraine violated an agreement and sent boots into Russian territory unprovoked. They almost got to Moscow before the Russian military held them back.
Oh wait nvm it was the other way around, my bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Spot on!

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Opposition parties were outlawed pretty soon after Z boy took office. Also media was nationalized if I recall right...at the very least it is very controlled. Almost sounds like the type of stuff people complain about in regard to Russia.

You can of course provide sources for that.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Really?

Who attacked who?

How many Ukranian tanks are in Russia?

How many infantry?

How much Russuan territory has Ukraine claimed?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Electriccowboy
Ukraine has always been a corrupt division of Russia. Did you ever wonder why Putin is putting the "Smack Down" on it's Southern Border? Ukraine is rich in natural resources and has a hellava stronghold on the Democrats ( Money Laundering ) Evil Corrupt Empire. When History is written, it will show that "The Evil Corrupt Empire" were in kahoot's with Ukraine and Putin was putting the "Smack Down" on his ( Lower Unit ) to save the United States True Democracy as Maybe he was just tired of the constant influx of Russian's into the now United States of Illegal Immigrants. One Must Wonder Why People Support The Democratic Party That Has Absolutely No Message or Solution that plays the blame game while lying to constituters' faces and screaming ( Trump is stealing your Democracy ) then there's Joe Biden who cares less for what the supreme court has to say and makes his own rules while giving tax payers money away at free will. Maybe just Maybe Putin was trying to save the United States from becoming a 3rd World banana Republic? Highly doubtful.

That sure is a lot of nonsense to fit in a single paragraph.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Really?

Who attacked who?

How many infantry?

How Many Current Neo Nazi's are Fighting in Ukraine ? Der Führer must be Proud of them Burning in Hell .....

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How many million Ukrainians were exterminated by Stalin in the Holodomor?

How many neo Nazi Russians are fighting in Ukraine?

Every country has neo Nazis. Including mine and yours.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Really?

Who attacked who?

How many infantry?

How Many Current Neo Nazi's are Fighting in Ukraine ? Der Führer must be Proud of them Burning in Hell .....

Fomenting unrest in a neighbouring country then using it as excuse to invade is straight out of the NAZI playbook.

Who did that again?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I most vertainly can...and you could have just as easily took 5sec to google it yourself.

Source

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I most vertainly can...and you could have just as easily took 5sec to google it yourself.

Source

JULY 8, 2022

So not right after he canme to power. In fact after the russian invasion.

You want to try again?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Did he ban his opposition and nationalize the media? I think thats a whole lot more pertinent to my point that if it was 2019 or 2022. Sure sounds like the same type of behavior you guys always mock Russia over.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

"Opposition parties were outlawed pretty soon after Z boy took office".

So, no, he didn't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join