It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Lindsey Graham Spills The Beans On Why We Are There

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Oooh! Clutches pearls and faints.....

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"Government of the people, for the people and by the people" - The US Constitutional is designed to keep that statement true - if someone is against the government formed and limited under the Constitution, and elected and with term limits and with balance of powers according to stipulations in the Constitution, how could they possibly be a patriot?.

How could they possibly be a patriot....I have no idea. You tell me. What's your point?

And the US Constitution is not written for a small efficient government with power vested in a single leader or office. It is from the outset and by design giant-sized government, spread from the 3 branches at Federal, Congressional and Senate level, down through 52 states, and then even further through local governments, councils and city governments. And each authority gets a bit of power to do stuff within its purview.

Yuuuuge gov'nmint! Massive infrastructure. Totally not the conservative small government the Republican party pretends to.

Okay, we have 'yuuuuuge gov'nment. Again, what's your point? I don't see how this correlates to what I wrote.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: chr0naut

Good Lord. The question is not who invaded who but why did who invade who. The why is because the US instigated a coup to instill a government favorable to the west, so they could exploit Ukrainian resources and keep them out of the hands of Russia. Also, to put nukes on Moscow's front doorsteps.

Crud! I'm tired of bantering with a denialist.

I'm done here. The frustration has exhausted me.

You must get your news straight from Putin because none of what you said is true. There was no coup attempt other then Putin Trying to install a puppet government under Yanochovich when he realized it wasn't going to work he flees Ukraine in the middle of the night carrying billions back to Russia. It was not a coincidence that the minute he knew he would likely be arrested for theft he had flown to Moscow.
edit on 6/13/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well said. Unfortunately, toys have been thrown out of pram and dummy spat.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

nor any sign that criminal activity might be happening

This photo first started from Rachel Chandler, one of Epstein's young pretty girls working for him as a 'model agent'. She took the photo while on the island, is shows some of what is underground there.

Little St James island is based primarily on coral remains. It is highly porous. It would make no sense to try and dig below the waterline or otherwise it would fill with water and you'd have another Oak Island situation. The 'underground base' is highly impractical - why not just build a multi-story building above ground? Cheaper, easier, just as functional. But 'underground multi-level dungeons' does sound particularly nefarious and dank! Like the 'basement' of Comet Pizza and Ping-Pong.

Jeffrey Epstein's island temple inspired dozens of conspiracy theories. We spoke to someone who went inside.

In one of the rooms is a group of kids sitting on buckets. Why would they do that...? Could it be that its too sore for them to sit on a seat?

Have you sat on a bucket for any length of time? A proper upholstered chair is waaay more comfortable.

It came out around the time there was a battleship parked off Epstein island as the arrest was made.

I did a bit of research.

Firstly, the online stuff about Rachel Chandler looks to me to be fake.

Like someone has been astroturfing (creating faked web pages to look like a grass-roots body of followers) to create details of a fictional character.

Her name is a mash-up of the names of a couple of characters from the the TV show "Friends".

Here's her supposed businesses page: Midland Agency. No contact details? No examples of previous work, Just a stock photo of the NY skyline? Yeah, really?

In unverifiable social media posts about her, all the photos of her supposedly taken in 2014, show a girl younger than the 27 years old that she allegedly would have been at the time, and some of the photos even look like different girls. Also the photos of her with all sorts of celebrities are badly photoshopped (weird body proportions, etc) and they are far too blurred to have been legit. Even in 2014, the cheapest of cameras were autofocus and optimized specifically for such portrait shots.

The school she was supposed to have attended in New York has no mention of "Chandler" when I searched: gallatin.nyu.edu...

Also, her 'BIO' page is hosted at a Seattle newspaper, but she and her company, and the body of her work, are located in New York: Rachel Chandler Biography. I suppose such could happen, but..?

There's another thing, why would an alleged fashion photographer have taken the really defocussed, off-centre, and poor photo of a security camera feeds 'screen' like the one posted previously in this thread? What even was the purpose of such a photo? One possible answer was found by someone who, when looking through a totally different person's photo gallery, found an individual photograph of one of the screens (screen 4) in far greater detail, with a 2016 (not 2014) date showing on the screen, and, according to the description in the text, it was one of a sequence of fashion photos that were themed to be 'mysterious' and about 'ghost children' - in a school.

The security feeds photo you supplied was, according to the image, furnished by a "Ray Chandler", a name associated with several Qanon posts. The real Raymond Chandler was a famous 1930's - 1950's writer of detective stories most notably the inventor of the "Philip Marlowe" detective character: Raymond Chandler, so, another fictional nom de plume and a dubious 'source' for anything that was actual hard evidence of anything.

This is a prime example of how Qanon works. It is largely collaborative fiction where someone poses some sort of numinous open question or alludes to some totally innocuous photo as being evidence of something (it is never really clear and direct evidence), and then stacks of people invent a storyline and post their work to the internet, some even creating astroturfing web pages, photoshopped images and other creative justifications of their fiction. Then others queue off this and so the process rolls on... Remember that picture of a wristwatch and how that bloated into all sorts of ridiculous stuff?

And soon, those who dive down the rabbit hole and think that, maybe, it might possibly be true, end up believing in an elite of shapeshifting, cannibalistic, pedo lizzids, - 'cause it's real, they have seen the evidence (may MAGA be praised)!

edit on 2024-06-13T20:34:33-05:0008Thu, 13 Jun 2024 20:34:33 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Have you sat on a bucket for any length of time? A proper upholstered chair is waaay more comfortable.

Depends on how bad one butt has been hurt. For a group of kids all in the same situation...

With the national security implication and scene it cause at the time the photo was released, trying to get to the bottom of it now with google ain't going to be easy.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Depends on how bad one butt has been hurt. For a group of kids all in the same situation...

You must have nothing but buckets at your house?

WTF? Ever sat on a bucket? It cuts the circulation off to the legs. Sometimes at work in the field the only thing available to sit on other then the ground / concrete are buckets.

And why would a group evil enough to butt rape kids in your misguided view that a bucket would “help” care enough to provide buckets.

This seems more like rich people trying to be cute and play let’s sit on buckets like poor people.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: Kurokage

I'm done with you as well.

Oh boo hoo. Do you think I gave a damn???

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

And yet you took the time to reply….

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

And yet you took the time to reply….

It is his thread I'm posting on....
And also so did you!!! What does that say???

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I’m not the one that literally posted..

originally posted by: Kurokage
Do you think I gave a damn???

Yet you damn enough to keep replying…

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I’m not the one that literally posted..

originally posted by: Kurokage
Do you think I gave a damn???

Yet you damn enough to keep replying…

Im British. It's polite to respond when some asks a question!

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

With the national security implication and scene it cause at the time the photo was released, trying to get to the bottom of it now with google ain't going to be easy.

What, you mean Trump's involvement with, and foreknowledge of, Epstein's paedophilia?

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him

The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says

edit on 2024-06-14T15:02:27-05:0003Fri, 14 Jun 2024 15:02:27 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You must have nothing but buckets at your house?

WTF? Ever sat on a bucket? It cuts the circulation off to the legs. Sometimes at work in the field the only thing available to sit on other then the ground / concrete are buckets.

And why would a group evil enough to butt rape kids in your misguided view that a bucket would “help” care enough to provide buckets.

This seems more like rich people trying to be cute and play let’s sit on buckets like poor people.

An explanation of the reason for the buckets was given further down in the same post. It was part of a sequence of 'mystery' themed 'ghost kids in a school' photographs by a fashion photographer. An art project. It had nothing to do with an island or Epstein, and was actually photographed years after the time the photo was alleged to have been taken. The photo was repurposed by Qtards in their collaborative fiction.

edit on 2024-06-14T14:55:44-05:0002Fri, 14 Jun 2024 14:55:44 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Your links, all of them are liberal propagandist garbage.

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join