It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Lindsey Graham Spills The Beans On Why We Are There

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
Ukraine's goldmine of natural resources.

People posted it’s was Putin’s “war for oil” at the very beginning of the invasion. And saw right through his claim of nazis. Shrugs. I thought that was common knowledge.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

It's also what people do at sports events, parades, concerts and lots of other ways to show support.

That comparison is ludicrous. The halls of Congress are not Wrigley Field or the Astrodome.

Only the insane Democrats would pull a stunt like that. They nauseate me to the point of vomiting. Vile disgusting creatures.
edit on 12-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Good night, sleep tight and hope the bedbugs bite.
edit on 12-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It's also what people do at sports events, parades, concerts and lots of other ways to show support.

I understand the US flag getting waved in the US congress. As for a foreign flag getting waved here it looks like the US congress has been captured by a foreign entity. With the reputation Ukraine has on corruption, it all makes sense.
edit on 12-6-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Nah. The are now the collective of those that are woke, and entrust in social justice over the constitution.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

?

Putin invaded for oil. It’s the US policy people wanted to fight for what the USA did after 9/11.

So, you’re ok with Putin invading the Ukraine for oil?
edit on 12-6-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Maybe a trip to "Specs Direct" could be of service to you?

It's the rose coloured glasses that are your main conundrum charlest2.

Take those off and you will see "War never changes".

And It's not what i believe that's the problem but the paradigm the greater part of humanity chooses to subscribe.

And that's not about to change anytime soon I'm afraid.

edit on 12-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

"And I see no reason why Ukraine couldn't aspire to be a member of the EU"

Are you a citizen of a EU nation? I bet not because if you were one then you would know why. Some little hints: Corruption (where, for example, has the tax money from the west gone to build defenses around Kharkiv?), annual national Bandera holidays (glorification of nazis and fascists), terrorizing fellow ukrainians for years because they lived a bit too far in the east, serious democratic deficits, a transatlantic controlled WEF "president" which is not an elected president anymore since may the 21st and of course because this country cannot fulfill anything that would be necessary for EU accession.

"How can anyone say that the guy who invaded a sovereign state..."

About which US president are you talking, about almost all of them? And if you are talking about WEF-Putin, where was your outrage and your insults when Ukraine, among others the NAZI Azov Brigades, took women, children, old people, the civilian population in the east of Ukraine under mortar fire for years? Even outlawed and forbidden butterfly mines were dropped there to cripple or kill even the smallest. At that time most of the people didn´t even know that a Ukraine exists and would not have been able to find Ukraine on a globe. And now every "morally good" propaganda victim (yes, propaganda is used by all sides, all the time) is best friends with that Ukraine thing. Do you really believe history there started in 2022?

And tbh, isn't this somehow a strange war, which is strangely dragging on without moving from the spot, in which around 70% of Ukraine under a WEF "president" is completely untouched by the conflict, which Russia under a WEF "president" should surely have won long ago, thanks to sheer material and personnel superiority? And now, just for fun, take a look at who got and get´s richer and who poorer since Corona/Ukraine. Isn´t it by fact easier for the rich to get richer when they profit from wars and conflicts and while at the same time these conflicts and wars distract the propaganda victims from what is happening around them in reality. Isn´t it nice when the peasants stare in masses at Ukraine, "UAP disclosure", the "climate catastrophe" and whatever else is propagated by the MSM and built up into a crisis problem while these distracted peasants get squeezed like lemons from the profiteers of all that? Could it maybe be that this conflict between two nations under WEF agents as presidents, is simply too profitable to end it? Maybe it´s a good tool, among others of course, for an agenda where the bottom get´s squeezed till it´s happy about owning nothing anymore?

As we are also talking about the AZOV brigade:

Tuesday 11 June 2024 15:04, UK
US lifts 10-year weapon ban on Ukraine's controversial Azov Brigade

The US State Department announced today that the Azov Brigade, which has far-right and ultra-nationalist roots - is now allowed to use American arms.
Link

Yes, always keep this conflict simmering, as long as possible.

WHO PROFITS?

Little hint again, it´s not the mostly young (and poor, those with money fled long ago in their shiny new cars and with their money, wherever the money came from in that poor country, and live to hundreds of thousand from social welfare here in Germany, with no ambitions to work for their money) people who are forced to fight and to die in that conflict, it´s not the tax payers on all sides who are forced to keep that conflict alive with their tax money, forced by the morally oh so good politics to do so.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

That comparison is ludicrous. The halls of Congress are not Wrigley Field or the Astrodome.

Only the insane Democrats would pull a stunt like that. They nauseate me to the point of vomiting. Vile disgusting creatures.

Good night, sleep tight and hope the bedbugs bite.

Yes people waiving flags is definitely more worthy of your outrage than Russia invading another country killing thousands of people.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

I understand the US flag getting waved in the US congress. As for a foreign flag getting waved here it looks like the US congress has been captured by a foreign entity. With the reputation Ukraine has on corruption, it all makes sense.

Not really.

It's just flags.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I understand Putin defending those with a USSR culture from NATO expansion. I support negations over the mess that has resulted.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

War, is a racket..

Military Industrial Complex, is controlled by the deep state.

We were warned.

Dr. David Martin Reveals How Global Drug Cartels Control Our Military, Governments & World

@AmericaUpdates on Telegram

edit on 12-6-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

I was talking about Ukraine aspiring to become an EU member and not whether they are ready to join or even become an official candidate. My country didn't join at once too. The whole preparation and accession process took 14 years and we are still behind the Western Europe.

You should be aware that there is a martial law in Ukraine. Elections under those conditions are impossible. An invaded country has to focus on defending its territory, the election campaign and political chaos would impede the defense. Not all the citizens would be able to vote for obvious reasons. Some territories are occupied, there are blackouts, people escaping from conflict zones etc.

If you followed news a little bit, you would know that the cities in the whole Ukraine get occasionally attacked from the air. Kyiv and Lviv were attacked many times. The land invasion is more difficult. I think you forgot that in the beginning the Russians started marching to Kyiv but failed to capture it. So they focused on Donbas.

And I'm still waiting for the evidence of Azov slaughtering poor civilians. But mind, I mean civilians not armed separatists or Russian soldiers dressed up for tourists or Cossacks posing as pilgrims.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

It's just flags.

Got any examples of any other national flags waved in US congress room?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It's just flags.

Got any examples of any other national flags waved in US congress room?

So that makes it an invasion?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

I understand Putin defending those with a USSR culture from NATO expansion. I support negations over the mess that has resulted.

USSR culture being disregard for democracy or human rights? Putin is certainly defending that.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

And it has nothing to do with freedom and democracy. It has nothing to do with defeating communism and Putin. It has everything to do with money and greed. He spills his guts to the real purpose we are killing Ukrainians and Russians. Ukraine's goldmine of natural resources.

Do you want Putin gobbling up too many goldmines of natural resources if he is against freedom and democracy, and for communism and Putin?

What's it going to cost to stop Putin when he's captured too many resources?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

When people like Lindsey Graham care more about what is under the ground in Ukraine rather than on the ground in America, looks like some successful 5th gen art of war going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

When people like Lindsey Graham care more about what is under the ground in Ukraine rather than on the ground in America, looks like some successful 5th gen art of war going on.

Perhaps he is also capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

USSR culture being disregard for democracy or human rights?

I don't see how disregarding ones culture benefits democracy or human rights.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

USSR culture being disregard for democracy or human rights?

I don't see how disregarding ones culture benefits democracy or human rights.

The USSR was a violent dictatorship that encompassed and often repressed multiple cultures.

Not sure what you think is worth defending about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join