It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My opinion is that the Covid vaccine was not properly tested before being pushed on the American people and citizens of other countries. I think that this covid 19 response and actions are the worst medical messup in history. People up high were promoting fear and improperly interpreted evidence instead of real science., and it was mostly not the doctors, it was mostly the government agencies governing this kind of stuff. They had clinics give the vaccine, not the doctors that much. The doctors I know were not pushing this vaccination, they just mentioned it was available...that was all they were required to do.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
In the case of Portugal, the one I know personally, the excess deaths from all causes include cancer cases (they had an increase because of the lack of tests done during the CoViD-19 crisis), seasonal flu (we had a bad season the past winter) and heat waves (he have several in the last two years).

Could some of the excess deaths be caused by the vaccines*? Sure, but where are the evidences of that? We need specific data, not generic.

* When talking about CoViD-19 vaccines we should remember that there were several, using different methods, so we cannot really join them together in a "CoViD-19 vaccine" group.

It's funny everybody ignored all the evidence posted for the past three years and now claim that there wasn't any.

I stopped mentioning VAERS because the TV told people that it's over-reported... this in spite of it being acknowledged to be vastly underreported for decades before COVID vaccines were rushed through approvals and forced on the population. I did a thread that has related information Former federal MP and Australian (AMA) president has broken her silence

“Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that ‘might undermine the government’s vaccine rollout’ or risk suspension or loss of their registration,” she said.

Considering that the majority of Australian adults have now had at least one booster, this suggests that the incidence of serious adverse reactions per vaccinated person could be more than 1-in-1000. PEI admits that under-reporting is a problem, and observers suggest that an order of magnitude of under-reporting is not unreasonable to consider (most estimates put underreporting at much worse than this).

There is now evidence, in studies, that subacute cardiac effects alone are closer 1 in 30 in some demographics. Just cardiac effects.

VAERS has been known to be underreported for decades and elsewhere I posted congressional testimony by agency officials telling this to Congress long before COVID vaccines were rolled out.

There have been multiple threads on what the vaccines do to specific cancer suppression functions in the body, but it's never enough.

There have been threads on the immune suppression resulting from COVID vaccines, but it's never enough.

There have been threads on increased deaths in young people from cardiac issues and multiple peer reviewed studies (and vaccines pulled from the market or no longer approved for young people) and it's never enough.

Excess deaths and PCR tests that were not able at produce accurate results were used to justify lockdowns (there has been explicit acknowledgement now that COVID deaths were grossly over-reported as cause of death and demographic details were left out in the rush to close schools and vaccinate children). Now, with excess deaths increased from 10-40% across the vaccinated West since vaccine roll out, that's not evidence.

For the record... if you want to blame cancer on screening delays, it's still due to negligence from health officials because lockdowns were widespread during COVID with zero evidence they worked and several decades of agreement in public health that they don't. Health agencies are now shifting their death projections to include this 10+% excess mortality and claiming that that the problem is going away. It's not. It's cumulative, like inflation, and it doesn't change that people that are vaccinated are dying at an increased rate.

Yet, when the TV says...

cancer cases (they had an increase because of the lack of tests done during the CoViD-19 crisis

Suddenly nobody that ignored all the evidence of vaccine harms requires any evidence to believe that. Don't you need evidence and specific data, or is that only if it's things that don't confirm your beliefs?

I have news for you though.

Decreased screenings do not cause a statistically significant increase in rare cancers in people under 50. We're not talking about years of delayed screenings. Delayed screenings for a year do not cause an upward trajectory for multiple years. These are not complicated things to understand. You were simply lied to by people that literally are beneficiaries of pharmaceutical company profits.

It's not lumping all vaccines together either. The non mRNA vaccines (two of which were not safe and effective, in spite of years of this same denialism, and have been withdrawn or heavily restricted to specific high risk demographics) are not the issue. The issue is specifically mRNA vaccines. They have a couple mechanisms for increasing cancer risk that were identified very early, including specific immune suppression issues and inclusion of a known oncological promoter.

Every single thing I've posted and every time I've taken care to explain the things your televisions and government officials lie about, using my extensive real world experience as an actual public health professional (not a federal official that spends their days collecting royalty checks from pharma patents or planning my career move to the board of a pharma company), it's never enough.

I have consistently posted things that have been confirmed by the very people that lied about them in the first place... for four years.

If you choose to remain ignorant please don't blame it on lack of evidence, especially while you parrot the things told to you by those who have been suppressing any attempt to provide evidence for four years. Certainly not while you refuse to look at the heaps of evidence available to you if you venture outside government propaganda and commercial news organjzations, both of which received millions upon millions from pharmaceutical interests.

MRNA vaccines cause an increased risk of cancer. That doesn't mean everybody that took them will get cancer... it means that in those that took them there is a statistically significant increase in incidence that is a result of having taken them. You can wait as long as you want and ignore as much evidence as you want, but I am making a factual statment. That you or anyone else does believe it or want to believe it won't change that it's a factual statement.

As time has done for every single thing I've posted about COVID since 2020, it will show that I am correct because I base my opinions on science and evidence. I didn't support any claims until I had enough evidence to be certain, to add to my extensive professional experience in the field of public health, that I was correct. There is not a single COVID vaccine defender on this board that can say that, nor a single fascist government official that could.

I have liked you in spite of your overindulgence of regime propaganda, but psuedoskepticism and repeating of trite propaganda on this topic is fair game for me to gut like a fish no matter who is promoting it. I did the same thing to anti-vaxxers until the evidence turned in their favor and fascists started suppressing truth to spare their false narratives. If you accept statements like "increased cancer incidence is caused by screening delays" you have no rational basis upon which to claim that I have failed to provide evidence of COVID vaccines harms or that evidence doesn't exist.

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: G1111B1234

The man in question is not a professional in the field hence his opinion is exactly that.

Strawmen and ignorance.

What a huuuge surprise.

Andy, the expert on experts, telling us that the people that are qualified to educate the nurses aren't medical experts themselves.

Honk honk, don't trip over those enormous shoes.

You can read my previous reply and eract a few more straw men.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I didn't get covid (I believe that's because I stayed inside and had pretty much zero contact with others), and I had the vaccine, twice. I appear to be fine. at the moment. I was depressed, because of lack of social interaction, and nearly suicidal at points, a different person might have succumbed and killed themselves. I know people who've had covid, my brother and his family have all had it twice, and they're vaccinated.
Cancer diagnosis will increase as technology improves, as will the ability to recover from it, but that doesn't explain excess deaths.
Things that have changed were the restrictions put in place to combat Covid-19, be that lockdowns, face masks, being more aware of other peoples illnesses, or vaccines. All of these will have secondary unexpected consequences. The only one of these, that I can see that is likely to have caused unexplained excess deaths, would be the vaccines.
just my opinion.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

The American Cancer Society reports for 2024 finds that alarming the growing rate of cancer on younger adults, now today cancer can be blame it to many factors and when no factors is found they blame it on environmental issues.

But people should be alarmed of this increases, especially after 30 years of previous rates been lower.

I am sure is a lot of factors that can be linked, but how many of them has been causes by modified genetic vaccine like covid, how is to say that that jab can be 100% safe when it comes to altering the human body cells.

2024—First Year the US Expects More than 2M New Cases of Cancer

www.cancer.org...#:~:text=Cancer

I am sure that finding related to this will be sweep under the rug, hidden in reports and will even take a whole generation to find out how much damage the covid jab really did to people.

Cancer treatments are expensive, very profitable and big pharma is working on all kind of jabs and pills to profit from it.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Cancer treatments are expensive, very profitable and big pharma is working on all kind of jabs and pills to profit from it.

Which is crazy when 'cancer' was cured by Royal Raymond Rife, back in the 1920s! Obviously the big pharma companies and Cancer societies don't actually want cancer cured, because if it is, they'll lose a massive cash cow in drug treatments, and research etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you watched his video then you’d see the evidence wouldn’t you. The man in question, education is enough to discuss it. In any field there can always be something to learn so can we ever truly be experts in one way.

He’s given more evidence than what our governments have. In no way was any of this informed choice.

I’m glad many are doing well but then there’s sadly people who are not and their voice should be heard !!!

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The vaxxes were not tested because they knew they were dangerous and designed to make people sick.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

"In 2020, the year of the COVID-19 pandemic and implementation of the containment measures, 1 033 122 excess deaths (P-score 11.4%) were recorded. In 2021, the year in which both COVID-19 containment measures and COVID-19 vaccines were used to address virus spread and infection, a total of 1 256 942 excess deaths (P-score 13.8%) were reported. In 2022, the year in which most containment measures were lifted and COVID-19 vaccines were continued, preliminary available data counts 808 392 excess deaths (P-score 8.8%)."

That means that a lot of people died from Covid at the beginning (without being vaxxed), then 2021 the vaccination came, a few more people died, vaccination continued in 2022 but fewer people died than in previous years. Could it be that 2021 was the peak year for infected people and more people died as a result? Other possible reasons: delay in vaccine distribution, new variants. Does the study call vaccination really into question?
edit on 5-6-2024 by malte86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JPRCrastney

It’s funny I tried stating this in a post of mine as they’ve got a MRNA vaccine to help fight cancer in trials in uk but I was # down a lot.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

John is a retired nurse educator and not a proper medical Doctor, so there is that.
Ya know what’s odd.

Hundreds of thousands of “medical doctors” around the world fell in line and didn’t ask an iota of the impartial questions or review a mote of the data he has.

So there is that.

edit on 5-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If someone died in a car accident they were given a post-mortem PCR test, and if it was positive their cause of death was listed as Covid. If a 90 year old in a senior facility died in their sleep and a PM test was positive, ncause of death was Covid.
They got away with inflating the numbers in this mannor for some time before getting caught.

Normally when new diseases emerge extensive autopsies are performed to map out as much of the disease as possible, but with Covid a positive PCR test with enough to warrant foregoing an autopsy. Had they been performed on a sampling of the deceased would they have found clotting issues and myocarditis, etc. if the vaccinated? In the unvaccinated? Well never know; the waters have been too muddied. It's up to each individual to decide for themselves if the vaccine truly sved or harmed people.

It's interesting to note that the seasonal flu completely vanised. In 1968 the world population was 3.7 billion people; an estimated 1 to 4 million people world wide died from the Hong Cong flu.
World population today is 7.9 billion people, with a total of 7 million estimated to have died from Covid in the four years since its official emergence.

Crunch the numbers.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

John is a retired nurse educator and not a proper medical Doctor, so there is that.

He's a day late and a dollar short.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think this fits in with this thread

Myocarditis and Pericarditis Only Appear After COVID Vaccination: NHS Preprint - LINK

Myocarditis and pericarditis only occur after vaccination and not after COVID-19 infection, according to a recent preprint led by researchers at Oxford University, which compared health outcomes among COVID-vaccinated and unvaccinated children

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Coincidence? you tell me and the numbers of people with more common cancer are alarming.

I already told you: during the CoViD-19 years people stopped being followed by their family doctors and/or stopped having the usual tests. When things returned to normal, all the people that would have been diagnosed with cancer during those two years or so were diagnosed, so, in reality, we are seeing now the accumulated cases for those years.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Stop and think how mass profit was even possible all coordinated with everything COVID connected in such a short timeframe all falling perfectly into place like all shaped pegs fitting into the correct holes the first time every time!! 😉

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulrevival

He's a day late and a dollar short.

About what?

He’s been waist-deep in this on YT since the get-go.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

I'll just add this that I provided for another vaccine aficionado.

This is ex-CDC chief Redfield explaining exactly what I explained to them the day before the interview dropped.

"If you came down and visited me and interviewed my patients...you'd interview patient after patient after patient that did not have COVID but are very sick. You would say very sick, long COVID patients. And it's all from the vaccine."

"The spike protein is immunotoxic. You get infected, it's immunotoxic. But when you give the vaccine, we make the spike protein."

"When I give you an mRNA vaccine...I don't know how much spike protein you make because I give you mRNA and then your body goes and makes it...You may make it for a week...You may make it for a month."

Full interview
Relevant portions

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join