It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I hope this is the beginning of something many of us have been waiting for. I already posted this in my topic Excess Deaths Persist, but it also deserves a topic of its own.

Let the truth prevail!

Excess mortality has remained high in the Western World for three consecutive years, despite the implementation of containment measures and COVID-19 vaccines. This raises serious concerns. Government leaders and policymakers need to thoroughly investigate underlying causes of persistent excess mortality.

bmjpublichealth.bmj.com...

Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

www.telegraph.co.uk...

John seems hopeful.

edit on 5-6-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

No doubt.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Let's not forget 2019 starlink startet to put those satélites up.

There is a strong correlation between major plagues and the introduction of new electromagnetic technologies...

Check the book the invisible rainbow....

Never let a crisis go to waste

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
In the case of Portugal, the one I know personally, the excess deaths from all causes include cancer cases (they had an increase because of the lack of tests done during the CoViD-19 crisis), seasonal flu (we had a bad season the past winter) and heat waves (he have several in the last two years).

Could some of the excess deaths be caused by the vaccines*? Sure, but where are the evidences of that? We need specific data, not generic.

* When talking about CoViD-19 vaccines we should remember that there were several, using different methods, so we cannot really join them together in a "CoViD-19 vaccine" group.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

John is a retired nurse educator and not a proper medical Doctor, so there is that.
edit on 5-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So what about the likes of the Black Death or new world Smallpox?

Not many sources of electromagnetic radiation back then were produced by humans that could account for the emergence of said diseases by my guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No matter the education it’s the evidence that’s important! So there is that!

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Maybe you should ask the local street sweepers for their informed opinion on communicable diseases and subsequent vaccinations.

The man in question is not a professional in the field hence his opinion is exactly that.

Now where the evidence is concerned could you present such please?

Because news articles and nurse educator's uninformed opinions aside some actual facts might be nice.

And the fact is most people who are vaccinated are doing just fine.

As is clearly evidenced by the fact that were not all dead or dying which i can only assume you would like to be the colour of the day.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

That is the story and their just is no explaining that is going to work for the dead folks or their families. Plus, the future for those who might have gotten one with the mRNA in it that kills.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There are none so blind as those that swallowed the Kool-Aid with the brainwashing mix in it. The vax was a disaster. If you can't see that now, even with the Pharma companies admitting the facts we thought were so, God help you.

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: G1111B1234

Maybe you should ask the local street sweepers for their informed opinion on communicable diseases and subsequent vaccinations.

The man in question is not a professional in the field hence his opinion is exactly that.

Now where the evidence is concerned could you present such please?

Because news articles and nurse educator's uninformed opinions aside some actual facts might be nice.

And the fact is most people who are vaccinated are doing just fine.

As is clearly evidenced by the fact that were not all dead or dying which i can only assume you would like to be the colour of the day.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you say so Justoneman.

But again the vast majority of people who choose to become vaccinated are all doing just fine.

Maybe a taste of your own medicine would not go amiss.

Anyhoo you have a good day.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

But again the vast majority of people who choose to become vaccinated are all doing just fine.

That's what I usually say.

Portugal is one of the countries with the highest percentage of vaccinated people but I only know of two possible cases of unexpected deaths of people that took the vaccine, both were people in their 80s.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

70% of the population here in the UK or thereabouts have receded at least two doses of mRNA vaccine, and quite a few mix and match at that.

The worst I've heard was a fellow who developed Bell's palsy after being vaccinated, which was his first time.

Obviously, and as you will know, there is a measure of risk involved when introducing any foreign agents into our bloodstream simply down to the fact that no two people are alike.

Need to be getting on with the day through ArMaP.

But cheers for the response.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Is another disease in raise and to brake record since the jabs were rolled out.

Cancer, I am not doctor, but for 30 years the cancer association had cancer on the decline and now out of nowhere we are to break records for 2024.

Coincidence? you tell me and the numbers of people with more common cancer are alarming.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That's what I usually say.

Portugal is one of the countries with the highest percentage of vaccinated people but I only know of two possible cases of unexpected deaths of people that took the vaccine, both were people in their 80s.

Awesome. I wish the whole planet had that experience. I truly do. To me, that means Portugal wasn't a target. One blood type is rare everywhere but there is O negative, and that could be in the mix as to why it wasn't done to you are why it didn't work.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Just let m say.....every attempted "cure"... Kills many in clinical trial, and still get released.

Excess? No. Expected until acclimated into society? Yes.

VAX are wacked...but I'm 71, wife 61, 87+98 yrs parents, me with nasty pre conditions....all vaxed. All ok.

The ying and yang of it is it will take 10-15 years FROM NOW....before anyone could provide ##'s.

Don't let no one make you take anything. You do you n yours.

Just saying...God Bless
✌️

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It takes 5 years for the full repercussions of a testing vaccine to start showing up, that is when the trial face will give a more outlook of what to expect.

Still side effects will take a generation to fully be studied.

Covid was a testing jab and humans were the rat lab.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Caught up with one old friend today. They have one family member who recently passed away from cancer, three others going through it now.

The public hospitals recently stopped all elective surgery, under too much stress. Lot of flu and other issues.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Prayers for them. Sad to hear that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join