It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Suffers 'Highest Monthly' Losses Since War Began

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
The only evidence I'm aware of is what the Russian investigation has put forth. Additionally, I'm aware of the Bidens' connection to Burisma. Knowing how corrupt our career level politicians are and how easily they hide evidence, it is no stretch of the imagination for me to believe the Bidens are involved in this type of criminal activity.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Russian evidence is flimsy at best.

Biden is a hopelessly incompetent President....but he is not responsible for all of the world's ills and problems, far from it.

You seem quite content letting your hatred of him cloud your judgement on everything, that's your choice.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

"Flimsy"

Once again, thank you for your firsthand, expert opinion!

Hate's got nothing to do with it. Biden's corrupt, so is his whole family along with several other crime syndicate families engaged in politics. Putin is corrupt, too for that matter. Doesn't necessarily mean he's lying about Burisma.

It's totally believable to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Russia will fall.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So, you have no evidence at all......just your hatred of Biden and his family.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Yea I do hate Biden and his family. What's it to ya.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Tolkien

Ummm, no.

You are disconnected from reality.

My reality is in the physical would, yours seem to be in some internet proxy reality. I been to Johnson Atoll and Dugway Proving Ground many times. We have zero need for labs in Ukraine, but we had major concerns of older USSR lab, I think like 20 or so.

I have been to Quantico, HQ and Langley many times, as well as at number of Allies....
The now declassified document confirms both the presence of biolabs in Ukraine and DoD involvement.
Don't believe your lying eyes.....

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The now declassified document confirms both the presence of biolabs in Ukraine and DoD involvement.

My point is how do you go from biolabs that EVERY country has to US Military weapon biolabs? How do you go from normal level 2 labs that are used mainly for livestock control to level 4 labs that can cost billions?

I have already made my point that the US helped Ukraine convert 20 or so older USSR labs for better purposes and they needed them. A big part of that was adding in security controls too. Did you notice how Russia screamed that at first as part of their reasons to invade then it quickly died off as they moved on to some other BS reason? I'm 100% sure if there was even one military-grade weapon lab there we would still be hearing about it today and having endless Congressional hearings on it while Russia would never move away from that point.

Even more importantly, it doesn't even make sense to put a lab there that close to Russia in a corrupt country. I also call BS to your claims otherwise explain your role to see such documents.

edit on x30Sat, 15 Jun 2024 09:47:24 -05002024166America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2024 09:47:24 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Amazing that some think Bio Lab = Bioweapons Lab.

We had a Bio Lab at school.

We weren't making Bioweapons.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Amazing that some think Bio Lab = Bioweapons Lab.

We had a Bio Lab at school.

We weren't making Bioweapons.

All good lies have a little bit of truth in them....

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

My point is how do you go from biolabs that EVERY country has to US Military weapon biolabs? How do you go from normal level 2 labs that are used mainly for livestock control to level 4 labs that can cost billions?

I have already made my point that the US helped Ukraine convert 20 or so older USSR labs for better purposes and they needed them. A big part of that was adding in security controls too. Did you notice how Russia screamed that at first as part of their reasons to invade then it quickly died off as they moved on to some other BS reason? I'm 100% sure if there was even one military-grade weapon lab there we would still be hearing about it today and having endless Congressional hearings on it while Russia would never move away from that point.

Even more importantly, it doesn't even make sense to put a lab there that close to Russia in a corrupt country. I also call BS to your claims otherwise explain your role to see such documents.

Oh lord.

Severe comprehension issues.

The document confirms that DoD is involved in the Ukrainian biolabs.
If reality upsets you, take it up with DoD

"Peaceful" involvement in biolabs is usually done by NIH, as NIH was involved in Wuhan, not that that lab was really used for peaceful purposes....

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

Don't even bother. Some people just can't read the writing on the wall.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Oh lord.

Severe comprehension issues.

The document confirms that DoD is involved in the Ukrainian biolabs.
If reality upsets you, take it up with DoD

"Peaceful" involvement in biolabs is usually done by NIH, as NIH was involved in Wuhan, not that that lab was really used for peaceful purposes....

How the F do you know...

Lack of comprehension isn't on my end... geez I already explained what it was about, you just don't get it.

Just keep kicking that dead horse maybe it will move...
edit on x30Tue, 18 Jun 2024 22:19:49 -05002024169America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jun 2024 22:19:49 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You seem to be stuck on thinking that all "biolabs" are "bioweapons labs".

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You seem to be stuck on thinking that all "biolabs" are "bioweapons labs".

No.
Not all

But, by definition, those biolabs that pique the interest of DoD, to the point of requiring a treaty no less, have to be involved in weapons.

Logic 101

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The Russian evidence is flimsy at best.

Biden is a hopelessly incompetent President....but he is not responsible for all of the world's ills and problems, far from it.

You seem quite content letting your hatred of him cloud your judgement on everything, that's your choice.

Biden isn't evil, he is just corrupt in using his son for a pay-to-play type scenario. The reason why people are so pissed is because they go after Trump for very little while Biden just flaunts it, and they don't care. No need to look into any of it, but boy that Trump on an open phone call, lets impeach just for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

But, by definition, those biolabs that pique the interest of DoD, to the point of requiring a treaty no less, have to be involved in weapons.

Logic 101

Why? We don't need them. They are level 2 biolabs too that are used for livestock control etc. The US was very concerned that all these biolabs were just floating there after the fall of the USSR, so we helped get them under control and observation, and make them viable for the population there. The Russians dropped that BS shortly after the war started why don't you?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Logic 101

Why? We don't need them. They are level 2 biolabs too that are used for livestock control etc. The US was very concerned that all these biolabs were just floating there after the fall of the USSR, so we helped get them under control and observation, and make them viable for the population there. The Russians dropped that BS shortly after the war started why don't you?

Not BS
Facts seems to disturb you

Grow up

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join