It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Suffers 'Highest Monthly' Losses Since War Began

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

Severe comprehension issues.

i've been reading your posts about the bio labs, and i got to say like others it seems to me you have the severe reading and comprehension issue or maybe it's something else like being disingenuous, not the other members. here is a screen shot of your screen shot with other key words underlined to show what i'm talking about.

also i see you didn't post the link for the document? wonder why that was? anyway i'll post it for you.

warning it opens a PDF, oh and a quick quote from it,

2. The Ministry of Health of Ukraine shall use all material (including ' equipment, instruments, and other supplies), training of personnel and services provided in accordance with this Agreement exclusively for the purpose of preventing the proliferation of technology, pathogens and expertise that are located at facilities in Ukraine and that could be used in the development of biological weapons

and the the Link,

UKRAINE Weapons: Proliferation Agreement signed at Kiev August 29, 2005; Entered into force August 29, 2005

might want to thoroughly read something to make sure it has evidence that says what you claim, just saying.

edit on 26-6-2024 by BernnieJGato because: add image

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

Facts? You seem to be allergic to them.

No link to your DoD document. I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You beat me to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

sorry bout that, i just had to. i couldn't believe he was accusing other with Severe comprehension issues, when his screen shot plainly say what it was about and it appears he didn't even read it.

and on top of that, if they were indeed soviet bio weapons labs from the start, it makes more sense for the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases or other branches or U.S. Department of Homeland Security National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center ( NBACC), who also partners with Naval Medical Research Center Biological Defense Research Directorate; U.S. Army Installation Management Command; U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command; U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease which all are bio defense institutes to oversee the destruction or safe removal of said pathogens, not the NIH which is a civilian institute for treatment and prevention from catching them.
edit on 26-6-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There have been reports that some Russian forces are pulling back from Vovchansk and other areas of Kharkiv Oblast due to the losses they're suffering , guessing the new DPRK conscripts will be needed sooner than expected.
edit on 26-6-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

DPRK conscripts

i thought all of little kim's the rocket man political conscripts were like his political enemies, and prisoners they all get death by anti aircraft weapons.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Pretty much what my post said...lol It was also like 25 million dollars, so a very small amount per lab. The last level 4 cost well over a billion. Even the Russians dropped this BS and moved on to Nazis, or vampires.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
There have been reports that some Russian forces are pulling back from Vovchansk and other areas of Kharkiv Oblast due to the losses they're suffering , guessing the new DPRK conscripts will be needed sooner than expected.

Massive losses and in Vovchansk they did pull back.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

sorry bout that, i just had to. i couldn't believe he was accusing other with Severe comprehension issues, when his screen shot plainly say what it was about and it appears he didn't even read it.

He can also find the full report and just go read it...lol geez.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No need to apologize 😉

"Compression issues" is a tedious interweb warriors default option.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Freeborn

The Russian evidence is flimsy at best.

Biden is a hopelessly incompetent President....but he is not responsible for all of the world's ills and problems, far from it.

You seem quite content letting your hatred of him cloud your judgement on everything, that's your choice.

Biden isn't evil.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Biden isn't evil.

I don't typically see corrupt and totally inept people as evil. I don't want to water down the word with the likes of Biden. We seem to do that all the time, Nazi, Pedophile, sexual assault etc... We apply it to everything, and I see that as desensitizing people to how truly horrible and evil these things really are.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you list pedophilia as evil, what do you call a man who showers with his young daughter?

edit on 27-6-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If you list pedophilia as evil, what do you call a man who showers with his young daughter?

As soon as I wrote that word, I knew you would ask. The true meaning of a Pedophile is a person who has sexual urges with pre-puberty children. So, you tell me and don't make assumptions. I know he is weird and all that, but is he also a pedophile?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

With his "weirdness", his apparent proclivities and his track record for dishonesty & criminal behavior, is there any particular reason why you're confident in his innocence?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

With his "weirdness", his apparent proclivities and his track record for dishonesty & criminal behavior, is there any particular reason why you're confident in his innocence?

I asked you if he was a ped...that was the topic from your post. I didn't say he was innocent, I said I didn't put him in the "evil" category.

Do you have issues with that? It seems we agree on many things, but you need to argue every point I make still. lol geez

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I guess the only real issue I have is feeling there are too many people like you who want to tone down the rhetoric and who are willing to compromise their ideals and moral integrity in order to make nice.

There aren't enough people with the backbone and fortitude to stand up and call a spade a spade.

Which is why they get away with everything.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I guess the only real issue I have is feeling there are too many people like you who want to tone down the rhetoric and who are willing to compromise their ideals and moral integrity in order to make nice.

There aren't enough people with the backbone and fortitude to stand up and call a spade a spade.

Which is why they get away with everything.

Who are they...lol

You are a keyboard warrior, people here on both sides feel the need to talk in the extremes to push their point and I don't.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They is anyone in a position of power or influence who uses their position for abusive, deceptive, fraudulent, nefarious, criminal purposes... probably a pretty accurate description of our entire parasitic US government.

Of course you don't feel the need to do anything because you're comfortable. You're not willing to risk anything that will push you out of your comfort zone.

People won't move until they start losing things. Lose the roof over your head, lose your ability to feed your family, you might start seeing things differently.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

People won't move until they start losing things. Lose the roof over your head, lose your ability to feed your family, you might start seeing things differently.

That is true, it is said people do not riot for change until their caloric intake drops below 800 per day. That is the point where people have nothing to lose and then fight for change. Are we there yet?

Here is a serious question: What is it you are willing to risk it all for? What is it that you want in you great efforts to risk everything to achieve? People keep voting the same bad people into office, so do you think they would stand by your side?

Another question: What is it in your life that is so damn bad right now you need to risk everything for change?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join