It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Suffers 'Highest Monthly' Losses Since War Began

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Sadly, the rumors are TRUE.
Caused by our own government too......

What is your point here? The US spent like 25 million to convert and put in controls of older USSR Biolabs to make them useful labs that all countries have. The purpose of this event was to prevent them from being used as a bioweapon lab. You all are so lopsided it is crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

Yes, this is a Russian source.
Top War

Previously, the DPR estimated the irretrievable losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces since the beginning of the Northern Military District at 500 thousand people; such data was obtained from open sources, as well as intelligence information. At the same time, Donetsk admitted that the enemy’s losses could be even greater. In September of this year, the NATO Secretary General indirectly confirmed Ukraine's losses of half a million people, saying that no one promised that it would be easy.

According to the latest data, the number of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of November 2023 is approximately 1 million 300 thousand people.

BBC

Russia's meat grinder soldiers - 50,000 confirmed dead
17 April 202
More than 27,300 Russian soldiers died in the second year of combat - according to our findings - a reflection of how territorial gains have come at a huge human cost.
The overall death toll - of more than 50,000 - is eight times higher than the only official public acknowledgement of fatality numbers ever given by Moscow in September 2022.
The actual number of Russian deaths is likely to be much higher.
The overall death toll - of more than 50,000 - is eight times higher than the only official public acknowledgement of fatality numbers ever given by Moscow in September 2022.
The actual number of Russian deaths is likely to be much higher.

edit on 2-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
medium.com...@whizbuddy/the-biden-administration-and-nato-countries-have-turned-ukraine-into-a-global-training-center-for-a15af1d557ba

"Top US officials, the leadership of NATO member states, Biden’s Ukrainian business partners and the political leadership of Ukraine have turned Ukraine into a center of preparation and implementation of large-scale terrorist operations that pose a critical threat to the national security of a number of states in the entire region.
This is stated in a statement sent to the U.S. Attorney General, the German State Prosecutor’s Office, the Prosecutor Generals’ Offices of France, Cyprus and the Russian Federation, as well as the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.

The authors of the statement on immediate investigation and prevention of financing of acts of international terrorism include deputies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation Nikolai Kharitonov, Andrey Krasov and Yana Lantratova, Russian scientist and philosopher Alexander Dugin and Ukrainian politician Andrey Derkach.

The main demands outlined in the statement are to investigate the organization of terrorist operations on the territory of other countries by the special services of the United States and Ukraine, to investigate financing of such operations by Ukrainian business partners of President Biden, as well as to bring to justice individuals and legal entities involved in the financing of terrorism.

“Today we see how the United States shamelessly involves its NATO satellites in international terrorist activities on the territory of other countries, including the territory of the Russian Federation. At the same time, they give themselves the role of a think tank and financial center, and hang all the dirty work on the intelligence services of other countries, including Ukraine. Hundreds of our peaceful citizens have already become victims of international terrorism. And the recent horrific events in Crocus City Hall, which shocked the whole world, left no doubt about the need for decisive action,” adds State Duma deputy Andrei Krasov."

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: charlest2

They are fighting because certain parties manipulated them into fighting a war promising they would become part of NATO,

They got invaded my guy.

How do you get tricked into getting invaded and defending yourself?

Are you talking about Hamass or Zelenskyy?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

They are fighting because certain parties manipulated them into fighting a war promising they would become part of NATO,

They got invaded my guy.

How do you get tricked into getting invaded and defending yourself?

Are you talking about Hamass or Zelenskyy?

Neither, I’m talking about Ukraine being invaded by Russia.

The only connection I could find to Hamas would be that they’re an ally of Iran and Iran is allied with Russia.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Truth is they got invaded.

You’re welcome to believe a different reality if you wish.

Why they got invaded is the real question here. That is the truth you refuse to accept.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Why they got invaded is the real question here. That is the truth you refuse to accept.

Ukraine elected a candidate running on the platform of bringing them into the EU. He had a meeting with Putin and reneged just before it was finalized that Ukraine would join.

So the Ukrainian people elected someone knowing it would bring them into the western hemisphere and further away from Russias sphere of influence.

If I were to believe the “truth” many propose, that Washington completely started the protests, I would have to ignore the people voted him in on that platform. It’s not wild to believe they would be upset with a politician pulling a 180 at the last minute.

Russia then took Crimea amid the political conflict in Ukraine so they could ensure they maintain the Black Sea fleet. They stated constructing a bridge across the water but needed a land bridge too, so they set their sights on the eastern portion of Ukraine for a land bridge.

There’s this narrative that Russia is one of the last bastions against the NWO and wokeness.

Well, their only allies are China, Belarus, Iran and North Korea. So I can’t really reconcile how Russia is supposedly some nation seeking to fight for humanity when they surround themselves with the biggest threats to modern day freedoms. They’re the biggest authoritarian regimes on the planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well, during the Tucker interview Putin denied it was the NATO threat and went on a half hour history rant going back to 1100 to try to explain it. He also rambled on about denazification, whatever that means.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How many ukies fled their country immediately before and after Russia invaded Ukraine?
Is the actual number closer to zero, or 300,000?
Turns out the real number is 650,000.
www.politico.eu...
If they don’t care about their country, why should I and my tax dollars?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

a reply to: Xtrozero

"Russian casualties hit a record high in May, according to Kyiv, after Ukraine reported the highest daily number of losses since Moscow launched the invasion..."

Like we can trust numbers from Ukes that steal US taxpayer money....and that are so running out of soldiers that they are kidnapping their own population off the streets....

There not stealing money from US tax payers.

Riiight

www.washingtonpost.com...

Never mind the money also stolen by Zelensky and the kickbacks to the Bidens.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Sadly, the rumors are TRUE.
Caused by our own government too......

What is your point here? The US spent like 25 million to convert and put in controls of older USSR Biolabs to make them useful labs that all countries have. The purpose of this event was to prevent them from being used as a bioweapon lab. You all are so lopsided it is crazy.

Ummm, no.

You are disconnected from reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well, during the Tucker interview Putin denied it was the NATO threat and went on a half hour history rant going back to 1100 to try to explain it. He also rambled on about denazification, whatever that means.

Go to around 23:30 here and start listening for the next 10 minutes or so. Then go to around 44:30 or so and listen for a few more minutes. He specifically stated that the CIA was involved in the coup that overthrew the legally elected government there. Then show me where in that video he specifically confirmed your assertion. You can't support your claim...

YOU SEE, I WATCHED THAT VIDEO TOO!

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ukraine claims Russia lost 508,780 since 2022.

UK claims Russia lost 54,185 since 2022.

Russia claims they lost less than 6000 since 2022.

Who to believe?

UK's number is over 9x that of Russia.
Ukraine's number is over 9x that of the UK number...and 84x that of Russia's number.

Who has greater incentive to inflate the number of Russian deaths...UK or Ukraine?

Logic suggests taking the average of UK and Russian numbers to get the best approximation...of roughly 30,000 Russian deaths since 2022.

Averaging that with Russia's and UK's gives the number of approx. 39,000ACTUAL Russian deaths since 2022.

Note: I am not a math whiz...but I think those numbers are likely pretty solid.

edit on 2-6-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ummm, no.

You are disconnected from reality.

My reality is in the physical would, yours seem to be in some internet proxy reality. I been to Johnson Atoll and Dugway Proving Ground many times. We have zero need for labs in Ukraine, but we had major concerns of older USSR lab, I think like 20 or so.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

Our government has sunk into the lowest state of depravity, it has become a corrupt evil regime that needs to be exposed to the sunlight. And people wonder why I have come to despise and disparage it as vehemently as I do.

It is corruption extraordinaire at this point. Sickeningly so!

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Bush and Obama pushed for Ukraine to join NATO.

Any evidence of this?

All Ukraine had to do is promise Russia they wouldn't join NATO.

NATO told Ukraine that it had no chance whatsoever of even being considered for NATO membership for at least 25 years.
Only then would it be considered for a Membership Action Plan.

Of course that all changed the moment Putin sent his troops across the border.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Ukraine claims Russia lost 508,780 since 2022.

UK claims Russia lost 54,185 since 2022.

Russia claims they lost less than 6000 since 2022.

Who to believe?

UK's number is over 9x that of Russia.
Ukraine's number is over 9x that of the UK number...and 84x that of Russia's number.

Who has greater incentive to inflate the number of Russian deaths...UK or Ukraine?

Logic suggests taking the average of UK and Russian numbers to get the best approximation...of roughly 30,000 Russian deaths since 2022.

Averaging that with Russia's and UK's gives the number of approx. 39,000ACTUAL Russian deaths since 2022.

Note: I am not a math whiz...but I think those numbers are likely pretty solid.

You are mixing up casualty and death figures The 500k estimate is dead and wounded.

I also don't see any reason why averaging Russian and UK figures would be accurate. The last Russian figure seems to be from 2022 and was considered ridiculously low even at that point. Averaging bad data doesn't make it more accurate.
edit on 3-6-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   

"Russian casualties hit a record high in May, according to Kyiv, after Ukraine reported the highest daily number of losses since Moscow launched the invasion..."

Like we can trust numbers from Ukes that steal US taxpayer money....and that are so running out of soldiers that they are kidnapping their own population off the streets....

There not stealing money from US tax payers.

Riiight

www.washingtonpost.com...

Never mind the money also stolen by Zelensky and the kickbacks to the Bidens.

Your evidence that Ukraine is stealing US money is a link about Ukraine arresting people for stealing money that wasn't foreign aid, that is now being returned to the defence budget?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I’ve seen reports of 400k casualties on the Russian side from the bbc and a few others so it’s likely close to the truth.
Either way lots of mothers will be missing their sons.

The BBC?
I would rather believe the Kyiv - numbers, which I don't.

Simply doesn't pass the common sense test.
500,000 dead soldiers in 2 years?
No.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I’ve seen reports of 400k casualties on the Russian side from the bbc and a few others so it’s likely close to the truth.
Either way lots of mothers will be missing their sons.

The BBC?
I would rather believe the Kyiv - numbers, which I don't.

Simply doesn't pass the common sense test.
500,000 dead soldiers in 2 years?
No.

Casualty doesn't mean dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join