It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain the crime Trump did?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
you think you understand, but it is not possible for you to articulate it. You, like the other fools, continue to just point to the verdict and believe that it explains everything. But since it is not possible for you to articulate, you are only demostrating you are incapable of actually knowing anything.

Best thing for you to do is what the other guy did and just leave. The longer you stay the more of a fool you come across. At least Boomer tried, but in essence he did exactly the same thing. he tried to spin the narrative into legalese but failed.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: JinMI

We can only hope he's learned from his mistakes a

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

He's a 77 year old hardhead, and the smartest human alive. In his mind. We can hope, which is a better alternative than Biden, who is the antithesis of hope.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I've stayed for awhile that I too am not convinced.

However on balance, it's Trump or more of what we are currently living through.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So wouldnt any NY rep in congress (and any other state with the same book keeping law) that has used the slush fund for hush money now be open to prosecution?

Its not their money, its intended to influence an election, and the fact so many dont know about the slush fund would make it a conspiracy wouldnt it?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: gortex
you think you understand, but it is not possible for you to articulate it. You, like the other fools, continue to just point to the verdict and believe that it explains everything. But since it is not possible for you to articulate, you are only demostrating you are incapable of actually knowing anything.

Best thing for you to do is what the other guy did and just leave. The longer you stay the more of a fool you come across. At least Boomer tried, but in essence he did exactly the same thing. he tried to spin the narrative into legalese but failed.

These people don't have the mental strength to refrain.
Their hatred of Trump won't allow them to stop posting either inaccurate or irrelevant nonsense when they see any conversation that even hints at underminng their feel good factor about their object of hate getting done over.
It absolutely HAS to be fully above board and 100% legit for them to get the full effect for themselves.
It just leads to crazy behaviour - like saying the SCOTUS is corrupt in one breath and then dismissing any possibility that a DA who campaigned on getting Trump and a Biden supporting acting judge in Manhattan could be corrupt.
They make no real arguments and seem to be at peace with blatant hypocrisy.
It's odd.
Sign of the times I guess.
Some are worse than others.

edit on 1/6/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

...With that i am out.

How convenient! Dodge then ditch.

Gettin' a little hot in here for ya, is it?

How very convenient.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: alldaylong

...With that i am out.

How convenient! Dodge then ditch.

Gettin' a little hot in here for ya, is it?

How very convenient.

New talking points aren't out yet.

Have patience.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

When Hillary paid her lawyer "legal fees" to pay for the Steele Dossier, she wasn't indicted for fraud. and faced jail time.

When Obama was fined 375000 dollars for campaign violations, he wasn't indicted and faced jail time.

But here I am, comparing apples to apples.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Boomer1947

When Hillary paid her lawyer "legal fees" to pay for the Steele Dossier, she wasn't indicted for fraud. and faced jail time.

When Obama was fined 375000 dollars for campaign violations, he wasn't indicted and faced jail time.

But here I am, comparing apples to apples.

"WhAtAbBoUtIsM!!!1!11!!'

Errr....wait ....

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Any word from any of the jury commenting on what Federal crime they decided Trump committed without any Federal Trials and convictions? 🤣

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There's got to be one juror that is confident in their decision and wants to make a little extra cash......right?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YEAH!!!! It's now illegal to pay your Attorney's lets tar and feather them and throw them out the country...these morons destoried our legal system in one retarded swoop...I'm up for that... a reply to: network dude

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I've said (publicly) for a long time that Trump's best move would have been to stay in the race and then drop out just prior to the nomination. I didn't believe then he was the "right guy" for the presidency, and I don't believe it now (recent events notwithstanding), but he does enjoy a tremendous amount of public support, momentum he could have passed on to another candidate. In NASCAR they would call such a move the draft-pass or slingshot pass (to use an analogy).

Trump could have easily done this, citing all the legal baggage he was bearing and all the false allegations being a distraction. The public, I think, would have completely understood this. Candidly, I was actually surprised to see him accept the GOP nomination for these very reasons. However, now, given the events we have all just witnessed, Trump, along with all other conservatives, have no choice but to..."Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!".

What troubles me then is, IF Trump is successful (which I would wager he has a much better chance of being than he did last Wednesday), he will then have to spend 4 years laying waste to the democratic party and weaponized justice system. He will have little choice, and if I were advising him, this is just what I would be coaching...come out swinging. As I have previously noted, revenge politics is wrong regardless of which side does it, but exterminating corruption is a different matter entirely. And, it is this latter element which would all but consume his time in office (the democrats will see to that in spades, but in so doing they will only further expose their corruption). Domestic and foreign policy issues may suffer as a result. However, the alternative is far worse with Biden. In a manner of speaking, with Trump you have a 4 engine plane with 1 engine out at 40,000 feet. Conversely, with Biden you have an aircraft with no engines spiraling into the ground at 600mph from 3,000 feet...on fire.

One possible solution for Trump might be to pick Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate, then resign after he loses his first NY appeal out in 1st quarter 2025. This will almost guarantee a win for Trump on appeal at the district level (primarily because the democrats won't have any further use for him). I think she's got the mettle for the job, and she'll bring a lot of voting demographic with her.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not saying he's guilty or not guilty, but he wouldn't be the first a jury said was guilty that wasn't. That being said, he was paid from a revokable trust that's suppose to be for after you die other than that I don't really see what the issue is either. It is his money, his assets, his liquidation. It doesn't really make much sense but I still haven't finished the transcript because ya know, life. Has anyone else finished the transcripts?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

beating pedo daughter raping 10% for the big guy in the polls. Get it now?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Boy, ain't that the truth!!

Heck, they wouldn't even have to say much, just a grunt and a couple healthy pharts will be enough to lock up an appeal!!

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso

beating pedo daughter raping 10% for the big guy in the polls. Get it now?

On the contrary! WT actual F are you talking about????
edit on 6/1/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

the question was what was Trumps crime..
My answer is he is winning against the incestuous pedo that takes bribes from our enemies, opens our borders to terrorists and is destroying the economy. Look at the J6ers..their crime was to peacefully protest an obviously stolen election. Trump is the next target for political persecution with NO DUE PROCESS..just a rigged kangaroo soros funded joke in manhattan.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

NOW LETTING ME EDIT.......some how posted in wrong thread....would not Let me edit or remove

edit on 1-6-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: wrong thread

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

I can't see where it records the underlying crime.

Perhaps you can point it out?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rdambroso

Ah, okay. I certainly wasn't able to glean that from your reply. My misunderstanding I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join