It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain the crime Trump did?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You’re changing the subject.

What was falsified in a criminal way with the invoicing and paying / money transfer in a system where I can buy a lap dance for a client and list it as a business expense.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

So you haven't a clue? LOL, color me shocked. in fact, here is my shocked face.

Neither do you or your wife, obviously, while my son in law does.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter what the best correct way for Trump and his crew to record his hush money deal, the jury found that he and his crew conspired to, deliberately and on purpose, falsify records to illegally protect his campaign.

LOL, this is true comedy gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already said I didn't know. Which is the option I also gave you several pages ago, but you are so self absorbed that you can't admit to not knowing, and you keep doing this.

You are now saying that the best way for Trump to be legal, is to cheat and break the law, as your family does. Just f'n wow. You are a true piece of work.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What is the crime.

Name it.

Falsifying business records for the furtherance of another crime.

was there a way to pay the whore for the NDA, and not have that (not a crime) be a crime? if so, what was that way?

Yes, Trump could’ve just simply paid her straight out then declared it to the election commission. But that wasn’t an option for Trump at the time, since he was on damage control after the access Hollywood tapes where released… hence why he knowingly committed the crime.

I think I understand this now. His crime was winning the election. Read your posts and tell me that's not what you said.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It’s done dude, get over it. How much different ways can I say it?

It’s been proven in court. Only way Trump can beat the charges is if his lawyers can find a way to prove the law is unconstitutional.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Makes sense. Liberals have a different system for themselves vs conservatives.

Mostly peaceful that didn’t have to abide by covid restrictions vs JAN 6 insurrection. In the face of Trump Russian Collusion vs 50 intel people stating a laptop is Russian information. No campaign interference there.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It’s been proven in court. Only way Trump can beat the charges is if his lawyers can find a way to prove the law is unconstitutional.

Changing the subject again.

What was falsified on the invoice?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

so he won't be able to appeal based on the mistakes the judge made? Most of them have been listed and discussed at length. But it's all good to see your knowledge level saved here. If it's turned over on appeal, your smarts will be memorialized right here, and if not, mine will. I'm pretty confident, are you?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

That is not true unless you feel every overturned conviction is based on constitutional reasons. Many are overturned due to the person convicted is factually innocent of the charges, and the typical reason is that there were procedural errors that violated the convicted person's rights.

Trump has both of these in his favor.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
*** CLOSED ***

This discussion is going no where.

Staff will review to consider re-opening at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join