It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain the crime Trump did?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is so horse# I find it unbelievable, and you want more dossier hoaxes, charges out of the left field, and corrupt judges.

There is 2 groups of Liberals.

Group 1 doesn’t care how corrupt the con artist Dems are, in fact they cheer it on.

Group 2 is too brainwashed and stupid to know how corrupt the criminal Dems are.

Anyone still voting democrat wants to see the destruction of the US of A.

QED

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He is the highest paid individual by the US miltary. Works on contracts providing satellites for space force. Space force was created by trump to perform several roles. Importantly it was non compromised by the deepstate and was used to monitor election fraud in the election. Which is important due to the Exective order put in by trump about interference in elections..a(allowed the seizing of property used for election fraud)
Once this happened the EO became active.. This was backed up with the continuation of government (cog) in EO to allow military take over. If in doubt study the inagaration of biden closely.. its well out.
Then Military then stated they where participating in the most complex miltary operations ever undertaken. This is 5th genware and this is were we find ourselves..
The rift is between the intelligent services.. elements of both parties.. and influences outside of the USA.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If i could add a little to that too.. Twitter now x opened an information portal to allow the spread of different information. When elon took over he stated he had taken over a crime scence.. This verifies the EO on election fraud used to seize property.. This was not a buy out as stated on msm. It mirrors what trump is doing with truth social and what the us miltary is doing with 5th gen..

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RazorV66

It is so horse# I find it unbelievable, and you want more dossier hoaxes, charges out of the left field, and corrupt judges.

There is 2 groups of Liberals.

Group 1 doesn’t care how corrupt the con artist Dems are, in fact they cheer it on.

Group 2 is too brainwashed and stupid to know how corrupt the criminal Dems are.

Anyone still voting democrat wants to see the destruction of the US of A.

QED

It's pathetic that so many Democrats believe Trump is BAD, only because the News Media and other "experts" say Trump is bad. You tell them that Donald Trump will bring back $2.00 @ gallon gas, and they don't believe it, because their mind has been conditioned to forget the many good things Donald Trump did.

THIS: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov... would get Joe Biden a ticker-tape parade down 5th Ave in Manhattan.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There is a strong suspicion that JOE BIDEN and his lapdog AG were behind this Trump "hush money" trial.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-2 60983

HOW TO PROVE IT???

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sounds like you need to do an OP on this, so what does that all have to do with what was Trump's crime? Trump creat6ed Space force, but what makes up space force has always been there.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I kind of disagree to an extent. The MSM's life blood is money. With a few notable exceptions, I don't believe all of these people are 'conditioned' at all, beyond getting a generous paycheck from 'the machine'.

These media companies make billions from advertisers and funding sources to play a party line. As a MSM talking head, you WILL play the part...or you won't be here! Period.

I think you underestimate how much money these companies and their owners get from agenda driven sources. This isn't "media" and "journalism" at all...it is pure "propaganda" (and they know it).

But here's the dichotomy of all this. Players like Soros have made their fortunes on people losing. Equally, the MSM knows their best viewership depends on them airing endless tragedy after tragedy; drama sells. These two fit together like hand in glove...people losing, and tragedy/drama. This is like the dynamic duo.

The problem the right has is, the right has morals, and they don't cultivate this culture, so they don't have the Soros of the world to fund their agenda. This is a big difference.

Short of stooping to their level, the right will never have this. Soooo, the best hope is for things like what is happening today, where the left completely lays raw their true agenda, and ALL people (both right and left) see it for what it is, and there is no way to deny it. Then they see the lack of transparency of the MSM.

Despite the infuriating last few days with the Trump verdict, one silver lining in this dark cloud is this 'exposed' agenda which more and more on the left are waking up to. Until it came time to sentence Trump to actual jail time, it was all just media rhetoric and hatred. Now, they have to make a real-world decision and expose their agenda in the process. This is a much harder thing for people who don't live in the real world. Now...it's REAL.

So...GO FOR IT DEMOCRATS!! JAIL TRUMP! PLAY YOUR ACE CARDS (which we know you cheated to get). DO IT!! SEND HIM TO JAIL! DOooo IT!!!

I DARE you!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh please, Donald Trump is the champion of Freedom?

He’s a supremacist. And so is Biden.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie

They are apparently Superior to you it seems......

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"You've made your ruling. Now lets see you enforce it."

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Feeling a little vulnerable now, are we??? LOL!

Trying to play the middle ground, so as not to get caught up in the firestorm on the left????

Shall we look back through your posts and see how "neutral" you were leading up to the verdict against Trump?

(Quick!...go back and start deleting stuff...oh yeah, you can't! OOPS!!)

My, how quickly your sentiments change! How telling.

Now, they're ALL evil, when just a couple weeks ago it was only TRUMP who was evil.

I suspect we will see much more your kind in the near future...democrats crashing the gates of conservatives calling all DC the "Swamp"...now that reality sets in. Rats, abandoning the ship at every opportunity, looking for every possible way out to save their infected skin, their egos, and their diseased souls.

No, how about instead...you just JAIL Trump for 136 years, like what you always wanted. Don't hide behind your fantasy and fiction now; you have what you want. JAIL HIM!!!! DO IT!!

Suddenly the left doesn't like the verdict they coveted for so many years. Well, tough!! Follow through with your evil intentions. Don't suddenly appear, now, to hate all politicians...to escape the wrath of the obvious.

Have a nice day.

edit on 6/2/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

"You've made your ruling. Now lets see you enforce it."

Precisely.

DOOOooooo IT!!

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

He’s a supremacist.

Trump is a narcissist, “trained by daddy” conman who cares only about what benefits him.

I do not talk about Biden on ATS. It’s pointless.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think I have consistently qualified as a double hater.

I think the nicest thing I said about Biden was he is the lesser evil, and Trump the greater.

How flattering you have read through my comments. Anything in particular you want to discuss as it pertains to my Trump bashing?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He’s a supremacist.

Trump is a narcissist, “trained by daddy” conman who cares only about what benefits him.

Well said again. You're on fire today.

Glad to see you sticking by your words of not wasting energy on Trump still.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So it seems…

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

WRONG! You are lying, staight-up! You don't talk about Biden because it doesn't suit your agenda, Annee.

I was born at night, but not last night. Don't lie to us; you've got thousands of posts which prove, without a doubt, the exact contrary of what you just stated!

Last night you asked me if I was objective, and I responded that I believe I am. I did that out of trust that you were too.

Please tell me I wasn't wrong in my assessment, because your last statement was categorically a lie.

(Disappointed, truly)

edit on 6/2/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Annee

WRONG! You are lying, staight-up! You don't talk about Biden because it doesn't suit your agenda, Annee.

I was born at night, but not last night. Don't lie to us; you've got thousands of posts which prove, without a doubt, the exact contrary of what you just stated!

Last night you asked me if I was objective, and I responded that I believe I am. I did that out of trust that you were too.

Please tell me I wasn't wrong in my assessment, because your last statement was categorically a lie.

(Disappointed, truly)

Your objective bias is showing.

There was a thread on ATS about Biden. There was zero discussion -- there was only attack -- from guess who -- the "moral" Right.

I am anti-Trump. I have been very clear about that. Call me a puritan -- I've no interest in clouding it with anyone else. I also don't talk about Pelosi -- Harris -- etc.

I also don't talk about my own politics -- but feel free to attempt to tell me what they are (other than equality).

The majority of my posts are on social equality and rights.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: WeMustCare

I kind of disagree to an extent. The MSM's life blood is money. With a few notable exceptions, I don't believe all of these people are 'conditioned' at all, beyond getting a generous paycheck from 'the machine'.

These media companies make billions from advertisers and funding sources to play a party line. As a MSM talking head, you WILL play the part...or you won't be here! Period.

I think you underestimate how much money these companies and their owners get from agenda driven sources. This isn't "media" and "journalism" at all...it is pure "propaganda" (and they know it).

But here's the dichotomy of all this. Players like Soros have made their fortunes on people losing. Equally, the MSM knows their best viewership depends on them airing endless tragedy after tragedy; drama sells. These two fit together like hand in glove...people losing, and tragedy/drama. This is like the dynamic duo.

The problem the right has is, the right has morals, and they don't cultivate this culture, so they don't have the Soros of the world to fund their agenda. This is a big difference.

Short of stooping to their level, the right will never have this. Soooo, the best hope is for things like what is happening today, where the left completely lays raw their true agenda, and ALL people (both right and left) see it for what it is, and there is no way to deny it. Then they see the lack of transparency of the MSM.

Despite the infuriating last few days with the Trump verdict, one silver lining in this dark cloud is this 'exposed' agenda which more and more on the left are waking up to. Until it came time to sentence Trump to actual jail time, it was all just media rhetoric and hatred. Now, they have to make a real-world decision and expose their agenda in the process. This is a much harder thing for people who don't live in the real world. Now...it's REAL.

So...GO FOR IT DEMOCRATS!! JAIL TRUMP! PLAY YOUR ACE CARDS (which we know you cheated to get). DO IT!! SEND HIM TO JAIL! DOooo IT!!!

I DARE you!!!

EXCELLENT POST! So much wisdom packed into 5 paragraphs. Definitely MONEY is the main driver of the Mainstream Media, including the Kimmel/Colbert comedy shows, who wouldn't have any material if Donald Trump wasn't active and popular.

In fact, in 2018, the DOJ Inspector General published an addendum to a main report on corruption at the DOJ. The addendum (one of several) cited how popular it is for news organizations and anchors and journalists to trade cash for secrets, with government officials. I.G. Horowitz promised to conduct a separate investigation of this corruption, but someone in the Trump administration put the brakes on it. Most likely Attorney General Barr, who had lots of corrupt government friends, with him probably one of them.

I have a thread going that cites all the bad things Democrats (Gov/Media/Biz) are doing to Donald Trump and the Country. Its purpose is to make sure the world knows EXACTLY WHY President Trump and MAGA Patriots are going to inflict massive "justice", retribution, payback, etc., on individuals and institutions who attempted to make America worse off, by damaging Trump, damaging American families, and hiding Biden family crimes.

Whenever one of the idiot liberals (or traitor Republicans) whines, "Trump and his MAGA Administration and followers are destroying Democracy!"....we can say "Your Democracy sucks. It's not what Americans voted for! See this thread to understand WHY we are coming for you like lions and sharks on steroids: www.abovetopsecret.com..."
😡

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

More this Trump brand of "supremacist" is sorely needed: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join