It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain the crime Trump did?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The state did prosecute. Yes.
Of course nothing will. You will defend dear leader at all costs. In too deep to back out now, no matter what.

And before you start talking about "what's coming" if there is evidence of a crime, charge Biden. If a jury finds him guilty, oh well. I mean after 3 years, Comer can't even get enough evidence to impeach him.
edit on 2-6-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The FEC General Counsel did recommend further investigation. It was scuttled by 3 GOP commissioners who never once mentioned the finding that Trump violated campaign finance laws. They spoke only about Cohen's participation.

If nothing else -- I hope the chaos Trump has caused

Is enough ALERT -- to close up loopholes and tighten up laws -- that we never allow someone like Trump again.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well said.

Perfectly said actually.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Of course nothing will. You will defend dear leader at all costs. In too deep to back out now, no matter what.

And before you start talking about "what's coming" if there is evidence of a crime, charge Biden. If a jury finds him guilty, oh well. I mean after 3 years, Comer can't even get enough evidence to impeach him.

Cool story.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I See No " Evidence " of that and I have been Watching Closely . Mr. Trump is a Bad Actor if what you Surmise is True.

Its there if you want to go and read.. Why dont you find the EOs put in under Trump so you are entitled to an informed opinion. Until that point your responses are based on imagination.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
a reply to: UKTruth

Like I said, higher standards for politicians running for office.

Misdemeanors become felonies when they violate campaign finance laws.

..and like i said - the actual organization responsible for investigating those 'higher standards' did so, and declined to take it further.

So once, again, there was no campaign finance violation.

edit on 2/6/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
edit

edit on R532024-06-02T12:53:50-05:00k536Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

orgamisation repoinsible

Appreciate you keeping to your national heritage!

Perhaps you know, outside of closing arguments, what other elements of any other crime were pointed out to the jury?

I do not recall any made.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The FEC General Counsel did recommend further investigation. It was scuttled by 3 GOP commissioners who never once mentioned the finding that Trump violated campaign finance laws. They spoke only about Cohen's participation.

The witness was also allowed. With the scope of testimony to be the basics of the FEC and definitions of the law. What would not be allowed was anything beyond that scope. Blanche chose not to call him. Along with the "5 or 6" other witnesses that Trump is now claiming could have exonerated him. As well as calling Trump himself who said he would "absolutely" testify before the trial started.

When the defense team barely gives you any offset to the prosecution evidence, what is the jury supposed to do?

Now it’s 3 Republicans that “killed” the investigation?
You said it was 2 the other day.

I see there is still no Liberals here with the balls to tell us they know it was a scam trial, rigged from the judge on down.
Biden’s #3 man in the DOJ leaves there and takes a lesser job under fat ass Bragg?
How convenient.

You guys are still putting up a veil of bullsh!t, pretending you are schooling us on the law.

Nobody buys it.
edit on 2-6-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So, I'm reading and aggregating that according to the law Merchan issued as one of the possible underlying crimes that it cannot apply to Trump as it is indicative directly to NY state officials.

The muck gets deeper.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So, I'm reading and aggregating that according to the law Merchan issued as one of the possible underlying crimes that it cannot apply to Trump as it is indicative directly to NY state officials.

The muck gets deeper.

They are basically making up new laws just to get Trump.

And the Liberal cult here and everywhere have no problem with it at all.

I will be cheering it on when it turns against them.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Me too.

Gonna have to keep warm in the gulag.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

One of your comrades pointed out a 3rd who recused himself rather than vote. I had not included him. It is mentioned though in the link I posted a few times.

No one is schooling anyone. You choose to believe it's a scam. Kind of like when Trump stated he could declassify docs at any time. Believe that, yet disregard
him on audio stating he cannot do such a thing. You'll choose whatever supports your belief and loyalty to dear leader.

We get that. We know nothing will ever change your mind. You'll follow him wherever he wants you to go, as many of the J6 defendants stated in their trials. Even if they ended up committing crimes and beating police officers to show their support of him.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If you project anymore, the Muskegon drive in could re open.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

S' ok. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

In support of us both? We care. Not so everyone. I take the observant middle ground always. Medical training maybe. No judgements. A body, male female, young, old. No real distinction.

Perhaps as I call both D&R kettles black...and frankly overflowing...I anger people passionate about your choices.

Too bad. Irrational hatred?? I didn't even think such of you. At all. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

How do you feel about the unvaccinated again?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

And the idiot left couldn't get a senate conviction even after trying twice after impeaching Trump for noticing Biden's Criminal enterprise. I bet your glass house has nice views.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Exactly.

What did I say?

When is Cohens charges for the admitted grand larceny?

So, outside of Cohen, where was the crime? If a jury voted that Big Foot was real, does that make it all real? This is what is part of our judicial system good and bad, it can work very well but can become corrupted in many ways. We saw it nationally with OJ and now with Trump where in both cases it didn't matter the evidence or lack of, or lack of even a crime, or overwhelming evidence a crime was committed, the jury could do whatever they wanted.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Exactly.

What did I say?

When is Cohens charges for the admitted grand larceny?

So, outside of Cohen, where was the crime? If a jury voted that Big Foot was real, does that make it all real? This is what is part of our judicial system good and bad, it can work very well but can become corrupted in many ways. We saw it nationally with OJ and now with Trump where in both cases it didn't matter the evidence or lack of, or lack of even a crime, or overwhelming evidence a crime was committed, the jury could do whatever they wanted.

If only the judge would follow not only his ethical rules but rules of the court and evidenciary rules.

To your point though, the fact that no corporate news outlet has picked up a juror to interview tells me quite a bit

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join