It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain the crime Trump did?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

One of your comrades pointed out a 3rd who recused himself rather than vote. I had not included him. It is mentioned though in the link I posted a few times.

No one is schooling anyone. You choose to believe it's a scam. Kind of like when Trump stated he could declassify docs at any time. Believe that, yet disregard
him on audio stating he cannot do such a thing. You'll choose whatever supports your belief and loyalty to dear leader.

We get that. We know nothing will ever change your mind. You'll follow him wherever he wants you to go, as many of the J6 defendants stated in their trials. Even if they ended up committing crimes and beating police officers to show their support of him.

That a fabulous story.

I think I pissed my pants reading it.
edit on 2-6-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of COURSE NOT. It is only pointed that some old book, respected by many said this stuff. Kinda rings like some stuff and persona now. Right? No names.

Book not withstanding

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If only the judge would follow not only his ethical rules but rules of the court and evidenciary rules.

To your point though, the fact that no corporate news outlet has picked up a juror to interview tells me quite a bit

That is the other part of the whole checks and balances as in the Judge needs to run things correctly.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Is enough ALERT -- to close up loopholes and tighten up laws -- that we never allow someone like Trump again.

I hope we get 5 more just like him. Liberals have a long way to go to win back anything. The left sucks so much in all this they just can't comprehend how bad they do. Also, don't give me that I'm not liberal crap, where are your million posts on Biden's brain, or the DOJ has said he is old and feeble to charge exactly what they want to do with Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Surprise surprise, personal preference, let no one mandate your family.

Just vax'd for work a zillion times 60 yrs from like 6-7 in Catholic school.

I personally had 3 vax, 2 boosters. Just had unrelated heart Surg, stellar health, 70' rocking n playing this summer.

I think? That it shouldn't matter what I think about unvaxed. Oh, I have an opinion...but it's irrelevant not my point.

Unvaxed, vax'd? God bless you. I respect that more. That it's your decision.
edit on 06241930America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jun 2024 15:21:19 -050021202400000019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is enough ALERT -- to close up loopholes and tighten up laws -- that we never allow someone like Trump again.

I hope we get 5 more just like him. Liberals have a long way to go to win back anything. The left sucks so much in all this they just can't comprehend how bad they do. Also, don't give me that I'm not liberal crap, where are your million posts on Biden's brain, or the DOJ has said he is old and feeble to charge exactly what they want to do with Trump.

I’m outta here for right now.

No interest in a repetitive echo party.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Facts always make the Liberals run away.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I’m outta here for right now.

No interest in a repetitive echo party.

You want laws in place to prevent what? You have no issues with Biden, but you want laws to stop future Republicans? Show us on the doll where Trump touched you... Your years under Trump were good outside of the left freaking out, and everything Trump fought to do for four years that was pushed back on by the left the whole time as their only priority are all seen as "we must do now" by the left.

It is so horse# I find it unbelievable, and you want more dossier hoaxes, charges out of the left field, and corrupt judges.

edit on x30Sun, 02 Jun 2024 15:35:36 -05002024153America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jun 2024 15:35:36 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is so horse# I find it unbelievable, and you want more dossier hoaxes, charges out of the left field, and corrupt judges.

There is 2 groups of Liberals.

Group 1 doesn’t care how corrupt the con artist Dems are, in fact they cheer it on.

Group 2 is too brainwashed and stupid to know how corrupt the criminal Dems are.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

There is 2 groups of Liberals.

Group 1 doesn’t care how corrupt the con artist Dems are, in fact they cheer it on.

Group 2 is too brainwashed and stupid to know how corrupt the criminal Dems are.

Group 3 is those who see how crazy liberals have become and say they are not liberal but act 99.9% liberal on everything including TDS.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Two types of trump fans too!.

The maga bread and circus crew.. bamboozled by the lights ,,

and anons..

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Two types of trump fans too!.

The maga bread and circus crew.. bamboozled by the lights ,,

and anons..

Which one am I? I didn't vote for him the first time...Which one is Musk...He isn't very smart either...

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
a reply to: UKTruth

Like I said, higher standards for politicians running for office.

Misdemeanors become felonies when they violate campaign finance laws.

..and like i said - the actual organization responsible for investigating those 'higher standards' did so, and declined to take it further.

So once, again, there was no campaign finance violation.

So a new group of lawyers decided to investigate, found grounds to prosecute, and did so.

Who says that cannot be done? Nobody. So now it is done.

Time to accept defeat and move on, yes?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Which one am I? I didn't vote for him the first time...Which one is Musk...He isn't very smart either...

Musk is space force.. tells you all you need to know

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Question - What will Americans then be Called after the Next 5 Years that Still Insist on retaining their Constitutional Rights against a Present Federal Government who is Obcessed with Striping We The People of them ? Once Mr. Trump retires from Politics , do you Really Think their Fight will be Over ? Are you that Naive to Think that ?
edit on 2-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Musk is space force.. tells you all you need to know

You just seem to talk about things you have zero clue about and just run with whatever narrative that fits your views without having a clue about them. It doesn't make you look smart.

There is a remote island called Johson Atoll, that is where most of our bio/chemical crap happens. Why would we do it in a country next to Russia that is corrupt on many levels? For once just use a little common sense in your replies and views.

edit on x30Sun, 02 Jun 2024 16:43:51 -05002024153America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jun 2024 16:43:51 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Space force was created under Trump andMusk works with space force that is a fact. These are facts... or do you disagree

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

" Time to accept defeat and move on, yes? "

Freedom and Liberty Never Except Defeat or People like you and I would wind up in " Camps" or worse . Dead . You Really Need to Contemplate the " Big Picture " when it concerns Political Power , right now you are just Thinking Small........

edit on 2-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I dont know if the fight will be over or not.. There is a rift in the US and other countries too now.. Israel of note.. The surface cracks if you look are between elements of the US miltaty and the intelligence serivices. IN truth it goes far deeper. There are echos between what has heppened in the last few years and some of the objectives of JFK
The executive orders put in under trump are very telling.. Particularly the continuation of government under military rule. Gisalnd maxwell has not gone away.. this is mosad exposure. Again EO due to trump.
Whats happening in UKraine / Israel and the USA are all linked.. Taiwan is on the cards next.

Its going to go one way or another..this is it.. make or break.. I sit and hope for peace and freedom for all people..

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Space force was created under Trump andMusk works with space force that is a fact. These are facts... or do you disagree

But what does Space Force have to do with anything including you say enough said...lol How does Musk work with Space Force...I work with the FAA, so what that have to do with anything...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join