It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lue Elizondo Announces New UFO Book "IMMINENT" Coming August 2024

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Am back to the Orbs again. I'd be curious what a psychiatrist would make of lues reaction. Many are questioning. Lue appears genuine in his account but his reaction to it all just seems strange.

youtu.be...

edit on bpmpmbThursdaypm2024-09-05T18:23:30-05:00k3006 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I recently purchased this book, mainly due to the review that Richard Dolan gave it.

I think it is a great read and also helps to put much of the government involvement in historical context and shows what a nasty and ineffective management scenario we have encountered when we just want simple answers about UFOs. And that is the operative term... UFO, not EVP.

I agree with Dolan's review when he suggests that changing the language we are accustomed to, does not solve anything.

The book also makes it crystal clear how our corrupt political and media environment helps to make the disclosure process as difficult as possible if you are a whistleblower.

The UFO phenomena contains benevolent as well as malevolent attributes that we all must understand before we accept any "official" explanation on exactly what it is.

To that end, I think that this book is a valuable work for moving forward and letting us all know what we are up against.
edit on 6-9-2024 by charlyv because: sp

edit on 6-9-2024 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Hopefully YT's The Behaviour panel pick it up.
Not sure we have to go that deep though when there is such clear contradiction in sentiment-

Lue at all other times:
"Big muddy boot prints all over your lounge etc - are you not scared? "

Lue for purposes of made up book story:
"Meh- the unexplained phenomena in my own home was either nature, the ruskies or ET...so what?"
edit on 6-9-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yes I consider it should be evaluated by some kind of professional. If he lied to bump up the book, then his wife lied too.

I hear you!

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I was just curious why you are so concerned with "orbs", when there is so much professionally important information in his book. Did you even read it?

His comments on orbs are ancillary and not important. I do not think he was making it up at all, he mentioned it and the trolls come out of the YT network and that is all they want to do is question that? I believe with Lue, "Who really cares."

People see orbs all the time. I have seen them in buildings and outside on occasion but do not consider them important enough to dwell on them. We do not know what they are and not worth taking videos of them, especially with all of the online content you can find on them. They are not important unless you would be threatened by them, which does not happen.

Orbs are at best, probably a spiritual phenomena and bringing it up in any conversation today is certainly no big deal as we know that many well known people have experienced them. Trying to trash someone for mentioning them is pretty stupid, especially when they have so much more that defines who they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

was just curious why you are so concerned with "orbs", when there is so much professionally important information in his book. Did you even read it?

Let's see, Lue felt it had to be put into the shows he has done to include his wife also telling the tale never mind his book. It not only affected his family but neighbours and colleague's too. Yet he just sat there year after year not thinking of trying to examine it in any way? There are plenty of things in the book. This particular section makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

People see orbs all the time. I have seen them in buildings and outside on occasion but do not consider them important enough to dwell on them. We do not know what they are and not worth taking videos of them, especially with all of the online content you can find on them.

Lue.... is that you?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ha ha funny Juki.

Anyway Lue had to know that folks would start to question his account.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yay, another book with ZERO evidence. No thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Orbs are at best, probably a spiritual phenomena and bringing it up in any conversation today is certainly no big deal as we know that many well known people have experienced them. Trying to trash someone for mentioning them is pretty stupid, especially when they have so much more that defines who they are.
Are you suggesting that if people tried to set up a camera to record the orbs (Elizondo was asked why he didn't do that), that because it's "spiritual" the orbs may not show up on camera?

Do orbs not meet the definition of unidentified aerial phenomena? It does seem relevant to challenge Lue's narrative, where Lue has been saying "We should fear UAPs because we don't know what they are, they could be a threat, or maybe they are a threat", but an orb is also a form of UAP and he doesn't know what it is and says he doesn't fear them. Do you not see the duplicity and inconsistency of this position?

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Hopefully YT's The Behaviour panel pick it up.
Not sure we have to go that deep though when there is such clear contradiction in sentiment-

Lue at all other times:
"Big muddy boot prints all over your lounge etc - are you not scared? "

Lue for purposes of made up book story:
"Meh- the unexplained phenomena in my own home was either nature, the ruskies or ET...so what?"
I'm glad you see the contradiction.

originally posted by: ratcals
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yay, another book with ZERO evidence. No thanks.

Michael Shermer said there are hundreds of similar books on the shelves of the Skeptics society, also with no evidence. But some are getting really old, like the dusty and musty books dating back to the 1950s, so it will be nice for them to have a shiny new book that's not so dusty. In another 70 years, Lue's evidence free book will also be dusty, and Lue will be dead, so someone else will have to write some new books without any evidence to fill up the bookshelves of the Skeptic society.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
To give this topic of UFOs Aliens some fairness in listening to others point of view….here’s a Skeptic on Lou Elizondo’s Imminent….

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I recently purchased this book, mainly due to the review that Richard Dolan gave it.

Jason Colavito's review was not so glowing, but that's not surprising, since he seems more interested in pursuing truth, while Dolan likes to fool people by calling a drop of water a "UFO" (He even admits an expert already told him it was just a droplet), and helping a charlatan like Jaime Maussan promote the "Roswell slides", a supposed slide of an alien that was actually the body of a boy in a museum.

Review of "Imminent" by Luis Elizondo

All your favorite UFO friends are here, from Jacques Vallée to Robert Bigelow to Tom DeLonge, and Elizondo seems blind to the portrait he painted of a small group of true believers driving the government off a cliff with their insular, evidence-free, and fantastical claims—exactly as AARO said. When Elizondo says he believes bizarre things because he blindly trusts the ufologists he sees as smarter and more powerful than him, it about sums up his entire book.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Do orbs not meet the definition of unidentified aerial phenomena? It does seem relevant to challenge Lue's narrative, where Lue has been saying "We should fear UAPs because we don't know what they are, they could be a threat, or maybe they are a threat", but an orb is also a form of UAP and he doesn't know what it is and says he doesn't fear them. Do you not see the duplicity and inconsistency of this position?

As you describe it, that sounds very much like a text book deflection.

Orbs are not the UAPs they are wanting people to look for.

They are not a threat. You should not fear them.

Look at Lou being all relaxed about them being in his home.

Lue isn't interested in them so neither should you be.

Fear this instead.

What's the end game? Making money?

Either way, it does seem to me that the underlying intent is to utilise the networks out there that are searching the skies for anomalies and ensuring that the reporting chain includes them when applicable. I don't think there is anything nefarious beyond the treating everyone like idiots because they presumably think every one is.

That's just laziness.

Or perhaps Lou just is the vector they have chosen to appeal to that denominator.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

Orbs are not the UAPs they are wanting people to look for.

They are not a threat. You should not fear them.

Look at Lou being all relaxed about them being in his home.

Lue isn't interested in them so neither should you be.

Fear this instead.

Pretty much.

Lue likely had to come up with a couple of more interesting claims and due to time spent with Lacatski and Puthoff- he picked a couple of old favourites of the unverifiable variety.

All of this likely stems from the fact none of this associated signal to noise interference matters in context of the overall end game.

The architects behind this version of disclosure dont give two hoots whether the public believe them about UAP's/NHI because the search process itself - not discovery or proof- appears to be their primary objective.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Went through the book recently., interesting story. He done well to help get the Tic Tac video out, made a splash on these boards at the time. Standard procedure for the MIC to be in damage control trying to keep a lid on it.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here's another video for those who are following it all.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1
Here's another video for those who are following it all.

youtu.be...

At 7 minutes, Glenn Beck talks about the movie "Miragemen", a documentary about a government agent uses deception to make people think UFOs are real, to cover up government activity. (Obviously talking about Doty, though he doesn't mention Doty by name).

7:53
Glenn Beck:
we're living in a time where nobody trusts anything that comes from the government; nobody trusts anybody who's been in intelligence anymore unfortunately, um, so how do we, how are we to gauge what's real and what's not?

Lue Elizondo:
yeah I I think you that's a great question Glenn, because we have to always remain critical of our information sources
So Lue says that instead of "Nobody trusts anybody who's been in intelligence anymore? But I was in intelligence for 20 years, are you saying nobody trusts me?"

Lue didn't say that, but I wonder if he thought that, lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

min. 34

There is absolutely a cabal, an organized group of individuals who have a comprehensive understanding of the US government's involvement in the UAP topic going back decades, they are very influential and they guard this information jealously

edit on 13-9-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Zondo bio (pt1) by RPK

RV/scientology segment at the end is interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88
There is absolutely a cabal, an organized group of individuals who have a comprehensive understanding of the US government's involvement in the UAP topic going back decades, they are very influential and they guard this information jealously
That's the other side of the coin for believers.

The probably more accurate side of the coin for skeptics describes the "cabal" thing differently, in Jason Colavito's review of Elizondo's book, which I posted a bit earlier in this thread:

Jason Colavito's Review of "Imminent" by Luis Elizondo

All your favorite UFO friends are here, from Jacques Vallée to Robert Bigelow to Tom DeLonge, and Elizondo seems blind to the portrait he painted of a small group of true believers driving the government off a cliff with their insular, evidence-free, and fantastical claims—exactly as AARO said. When Elizondo says he believes bizarre things because he blindly trusts the ufologists he sees as smarter and more powerful than him, it about sums up his entire book.

Jacques Vallee calls it an "invisible college", and mirageman calls it the "UFO mafia", but no matter what you call it, it's still a small group of believers making fantastical claims with zero evidence. Or, what "evidence" we have like the three videos Elizondo got released actually debunk the fantastical claims. The pentagon knows the UFO in the "Gimbal" video is not rotating, that's why the named the video "gimbal", and the illusion of sudden movement in the "Flir" video is just that, an illusion, resulting from loss of target lock. So all the BS from Elizondo surrounding those 3 videos claiming they show something fantastic when they actually don't, really supports the skeptic's side of the coin, that Elizondo is full of it.

edit on 2024916 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join