It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lue Elizondo Announces New UFO Book "IMMINENT" Coming August 2024

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88
The book is already available for "free" on the web

šŸ‘½šŸŗ

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think the title means imminent disclosure. Lou's job is to keep the obsession alive and well about disclosure.
Now heā€™s giving the UFO mob what they want to hear.

If you listen to him closely he never says alien saucers or ETs have been discovered, heā€™ll say we are not alone...

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Lou sounds like an AI Bot giving already known asserted answers of information in generalities.

Nothing to see here folksā€¦..move along

šŸ‘½šŸ„ƒ
edit on 21-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Lou sounds like an AI Bot giving already known asserted answers of information in generalities.

Nothing to see here folksā€¦..move along

šŸ‘½šŸ„ƒ

I think Elizondo should go to Congress for a public hearing.
Otherwise his book is a real speculation of already known info

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Disclosure has been "imminent" for decades now.

"Disclosure"

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

And Iā€™ll raise youā€¦..

Implant documentary trailer

šŸ‘½šŸŗšŸ˜‰
edit on 21-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In the chapter "what now?" he releases his speculation and motivations
I would say that his point of view is clear: Elizondo is Corso's heir

The worst-case scenario for us is that they are bad. If theyā€™re bad, they could be conducting what the military calls an IPB operationā€”initial preparation of the battlefield. And you know what? To a guy grounded in the reality of war, everything we have seen thus far looks a lot like IPB.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

From wikiā€¦

Dr. Leir wrote "The Smoking Gun" article for Un-X News Magazine which was published on March 2, 2014, just days before his death. Leir told the publisher that it was the most detailed article he had written to date.

Source magazine article sited above..

The Smoking Gun by Dr. Roger Leir

Pioneering alien implant researcher and surgeon, Dr. Roger Leir shares his biggest cases and never-before- seen photos of his work

Some of the findings:

1. No inflammatory or rejection reaction by the body to these foreign objects.

2. No visible portal of entry.

3. Collections of specialized nerve endings surrounding the object.

4. An outer coating of ceramic-biological material.

5. A metallic phase where inorganic metal becomes biological tissue.

6. The emission of radio waves which are deep space frequencies in the FM band.

7. Electromagnetic fields in excess of ten milligauss.

8. Composition of Meteoric Iron.

9. Rare Earth Metals such U-236, a single isotope of Uranium existing by itself, as well as elements such as Iridium which is very rare and hard to find in the earthā€™s crust.

10. Non-terrestrial isotopic ratios indicating the involved elements did not come from this earth.

11. The existence of Carbon Nano Tubes, Carbon Nano Strands and Carbon Nano Fibers.
(These entities were considered non existent in nature and many scientists made definitive statements they could not be made in a laboratory. This has now been reversed as commercial products are being designed and made from this technology. Carbon Nano structures are now the strongest substance known to mankind. The oldest of these was in a specimens taken from one our surgical patients, which had been in their body for over 46 years, which was old enough to eliminate back engineering from UFO Crash Sites such as Roswell.)

12. Gold Spheres which have yet unknown function.

13. Metallic caverns that are no larger than the diameter of one atom.

14. Resistance to ordinary cutting techniques such as metallic sawing, or severing with a cutting instrument. (One of our specimens had to be cut with a Laser.)

15. There are also a number of unknown structures seen with the electron microscope which we do not understand.

There is an abundance of Sodium Chloride Orthorhombic crystals of varying sizes. This is the same material as common ordinary table salt, but the crystals of table salt have no regular shape. Crystals were used for many years in the electronic systems of radio to get multiple frequencies or radio stations. The original radio was referred to as a Crystal Set which required only the simplest of materials to construct.

šŸ‘½šŸŗšŸ¤“
edit on 22-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Pitifully predictable.
Oh look Lue made it to the book launch....and he has no new investigable claims and now he's onto another UFO-logy sub wiki - ET implants

Advanced NHI implants that are hidden- but we keep finding them?

Tell us about the time you used astral projection to rattle that terrorists bed again.
edit on 22-8-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Tell us about the time you used astral projection to rattle that terrorists bed again.

Perhaps the Army never stopped L..S..D testing itā€™s selective soldierā€™sā€¦..

L..S..Dā€¦experiments by the United States Army Colin A. Ross

Abstract

Extensive L..S..D testing was conducted by the US Army at Edgewood Arsenal and other locations from 1955 to 1967. A number of different reports have been produced describing the health effects of this testing, including the Veterans Health Initiative Report in 2003. By and large, these reports gloss over and minimize the short and long-term side effects and complications of this testing. However, the reports themselves document frequent, severe complications of the L..S..D... These side effects were regarded by the Army as having been directly caused by the L..S..D.. exposure. In view of the current resurgence of interest in hallucinogens within psychiatry, the sanitized version of the effects of L..S..D..exposure on US soldiers needs to be replaced with a more accurate account.

Lou is Army through and throughā€¦ā€¦.what if the testing went Black in the late 60ā€™s and continues even today? And heā€™s always been a lab rat?

šŸ‘½ā˜•ļøšŸ¤”šŸ˜†
edit on 22-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
I remember Leir's research ... Elizondo is playing badly
In his book there are only confirmations of acquired information and his speculation about an "imminent" invasion.
However some information has emerged thanks to him ...
We expected "the revelation" but I do not think he knows more
In my opinion he should have a public hearing in Congress

I think Elizondo's work is finished, it seems like the second act of Phil Corso. Two military men with a military mentality ...
Maybe Greer is right? Are they preparing a fake invasion?
I do not know ...
In my opinion the UFOs are deceiving the military and the Pentagon ...
I continue to think that behind this there is an NHI that is deceiving us

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I couldn't describe it any better. He may be an AI creation.

Or maybe he has an AI bot sewn into his brain.
edit on 22-8-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All right let's knock off the bs and tell it like it is.

This has been covered thoroughly in that old MM thread. Lou is NOT a UFO researcher on any level. Heā€™s a hack UFO guy...

He enumerated many falsehoods, mistakes, and distortions when he went around during TTSAā€™s heyday giving speeches.
He got a new life with the newly minted UFO mob( psyop 2ā€”the Grusch era) typified on the Reddit UFO forum.

They eat up any propaganda out there about UFO disclosure like a hog eats slop.

Lately, even they have been getting weary of all the UFO disclosure is imminent hype...
That is the meaning of the title of Louā€™s book...He's mocking all of this with that phony title...telling us what this was and is all about folks. Don't be deceived by these deceivers.

The psyop will create an ever-recurring obsession of disclosure immanence within the UFO enthusiasts community which since it will NEVER come to anything tangible...It will wreck the UFO movement.

My job too is nearing an end...

This tape will self-destruct in five minutes...

Mission accomplished!

edit on 22-8-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

There is a lot of noise out there re Zondo. My view is to simply observe . It will all die down eventually. There are mountains of books now, to even include Jason Sands about to write one. There is also the Fox documentary "The Program" to come too. Zondo can now sit back and enjoy a few more bottles of fine whiskey, whilst the peasants fight and argue for UFO morsels to satisfy their needs. I still hope one day there will be a better understanding of all this. For now the circus is in full swing. Oh and old Ross has just done an interview with Uri Geller.

edit on bamambFridayam2024-08-23T09:43:40-05:00k4009 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You tube re the Newsnation interview. Even a photo of the mobile home. Oh and of course John Burroughs is brought up.

youtu.be...

edit on bamambSaturdayam2024-08-24T08:21:34-05:00k3408 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

BBā€¦..Watched itā€¦.news nation did one of him with Ross and a second hour follow up aftermath show.

I think, and what wasnā€™t mentioned that Lue left the mobile home to a spread in Montana I believe. The mobile home was an example of the peak of his woes.

Regardless of his many abode movesā€¦..I got nothing new out of the news nation show.

Alien Implants? Nothing new there RE Dr. Roger Leir.

Orbs in his house? Anybody that wants to see orbs moving through a house, need only to watch the ghost hunting paranormal shows. Nothing new there.

Dropping names of companies? Nothing new there ā€¦.those names are already known as possible private companies to have UFO piece parts.

Whereā€™s the earth shattering revelations?

After watching the double show about Lueā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m still not buying the book. However itā€™s a book for newbies that are getting on board the UFO wagon for the first time.

Much of us here have a history with Lue ala MM from way back and know better.

Hey I remember that MM memeā€¦..ha haā€¦.even now.

Noticeablyā€¦.in the second hour news nation showā€¦.James Fox makes an appearance for his opinionsā€¦..what was not mentioned concerning Fox himself was no plug for his ā€œThe Programā€ documentaryā€¦.that I saw. Hmmmm.

Thatā€™s probably because things have changed for Fox and now heā€™s seeking investors funding to distribute the filmā€¦

9+ mins

The release of The Program may not happen at least for this yearā€¦.imo.

šŸ‘½ā˜•ļøšŸ©
edit on 24-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yes it's been all go re lue stuff. Wasn't the mobile home used whilst they where building their home? Anyway John Burroughs has now thrown out his latest waffle. Too many books, podcasts and stuff to buy.

MM should re join!!

I think Fox has found investors Ophi? No idea when it will be except we have to buy it I guess.

One thing. Disclosure is every year.....

edit on bamambSaturdayam2024-08-24T10:03:10-05:00k1010 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1

MM should re join!!

Btw ā€¦Iā€™m permanently pulling chocks from ATS..at the end of this monthā€¦moving on with whatā€™s left of my life. UFOlogy/UFOtainment has been real..but not real enough.

šŸ‘½šŸ¾šŸ„‚

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I think several feel as you do Ophi. It has become very noisy out there too. A lot of entertainment.

This will keep you busy though Ophi for those rainy days away from ATS.

youtu.be...

edit on bamambSaturdayam2024-08-24T10:22:03-05:00k0310 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join