It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lue Elizondo Announces New UFO Book "IMMINENT" Coming August 2024

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't trust anyone on UFO stuff, especially since the Govt started releasing info the last few years.

But it's really interesting and I enjoy listening to people discussing them.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Part 1 was more about Elizondo's father, like 90% about why he belonged to a CIA-backed organization that some countries identified as a terrorist organization, and 10% about why Lue didn't have a normal childhood, being raised by "freedom-fighter" father who was teaching him at 7 years old how to maintain an automatic machine gun so he and his dad could go and overthrow a foreign leader, which they never got around to doing, at least not Castro in Cuba, though his dad apparently worked with the CIA on other projects. His dad was lucky to survive being captured after the Bay of Pigs disaster, Castro talked about executing all of those guys using a firing squad.

I thought it was interesting the host said at 2 minutes, we have no idea how much of Elizondo's "Imminent" book might be disinformation to fool adversaries, to outright lies.

I tried looking for part 2 but didn't find it, maybe it's not published yet. Maybe that part will actually be about Lue instead of mostly about his father.

edit on 2024916 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Part 2 is on the way.
Lue's father being in the 2506th is at least an interesting co-incidence in context of Lue's claims.

If we take the absolute best evidence, provided by the most credible people so far about UAP's- ALL of it could be the product of whatever Palladium (originally- according to TD Barnes- achieved in an era of no computers) became (i.e NEMESIS).

Re: Cuba
The official line seems to be Khrushchev decided strengthening ties with Cuba was important enough to risk WW3.
An alternative theory is Russia needed local ballistic capability because long range was FUBAR'd by whatever the US had cooked up.

Now what were the soviets up to with those "domes of light" around certain missile launches???

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
I don't know why I can't connect to twz.com, where your link goes to. I get "The connection has timed out. An error occurred during a connection to www.twz.com. " But downdetector says the site is not down.

If you can connect, maybe you can tell us what the new insights are from declassified documents, from this other link at the same website:

New insights on Russian Dome

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Mick West made a 12 minute video fact-checking Elizondo's claims about the 4 UFO videos in his book "Imminent"; the three pentagon videos and the Aguadilla video, all four of which Mick has analyzed thoroughly.

What Luis Elizondo got very wrong about the UFO videos.

Some of the basic, simple things Elizondo got wrong involve things like the colors of hot versus cold objects on the pentagon videos. This passage refers to the "Gimbal" video, a screenshot of which appears on the cover of Elizondo's book:

The first video is the famous Gimbal video, about which he says on page 146:

Elizondo's book: the object looks elongated and white. But that color is somewhat misleading. Since the camera is in infrared mode, white merely indicates that the object is "cold"—no heat emanating from the aircraft at all.

This is just not just wrong, it's backwards. The camera is in white hot mode, WHT, which means the object is hot, not cold, and it means there IS a heat signature. He repeats this error again after the camera switches to black hot mode, BHT.

Elizondo's book: The object is now black, which in this camera mode also indicates that the object is "cold"—no heat signature.

But again, it's the opposite, the object is hot, and there is a heat signature.

How can Elizondo get such a basic thing wrong of saying Gimbal is not showing heat signature, when the video shows the opposite, that it DOES have a heat signature? He repeats this basic error and makes numerous other, very basic and obvious errors.

So is this Elizondo intentionally lying to try to mislead US adversaries reading his book? Or did Elizondo actually attempt to be truthful, but failed miserably due to his extremely inept technical knowledge? I have no idea, but in either case, the list of errors is long, and is limited to the things we can prove are wrong. Since these claims which rely on videos available to the public are wrong, how does this reflect on Elizondo's other claims which rely on things not available to the public?

Not very well I'm afraid. This does little to change the adage that "counter-intelligence" agents can't be trusted, though Lue claims to be a "former" counter-intelligence agent, but I'm not sure if I can even believe the "former" part. I think Lue has admitted to continue working with the government in some kind of contractual capacity, consulting with the UAP task force or something, but anyway if he can't even get the part about whether the UFO has a heat signature or not right, hopefully you can understand why some people don't find him credible at all.

There is also a thread on metabunk about this video, where people can discuss additional errors they found in Elizondo's book:

Errors in Luis Elizondo's UFO Book "Imminent"

I collected a few errors I noticed in Elizondo's book in the above video (transcript below), and thought it might be useful to have a thread to collect any others that happen to be there.

edit on 2024919 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join