It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lue Elizondo Announces New UFO Book "IMMINENT" Coming August 2024

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Zondo and To The Stars Academy. I can't blame those people for making money on a gullible audience.

The marketplace is wide open for creators of all types; be they filmmakers, writers, game producers, etc; streaming platforms has changed everything. UFOs, criptids, paranormal, time travel, all great subjects with a ready made audience.

We use this for our projects....

www.celtx.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
RV'ing only allows scan reading of open pages so could have missed it- but does he cover the bit about how his Dad was in the 2506th?

Dark Journalist makes a fairly good case for ultra patriotic "Gladio" type remnants being utilised by his "X Protect" theory protagonists in instances where (the illusion of) Democracy needs to be propped up using more direct methods.

Problem is- it's a true grand conspiracy where the COG shadow element have a Nazi Science hangover and are basically involved in everything from JFK to 911.

We're 7 years into the MIC Alien disclosure effort and although the above seems very hard to believe- the distinct lack of anything looking even remotely like an ET- does make me wonder.

ETA: Only 8 days to go and Lou will have made it to the book launch (despite the clear and present danger to him and his family).

edit on 12-8-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think Elizondo's most disconcerting statement is his confirmation of the existence of Collins Elite

Yet I learned that the Collins Elite were indeed real

They were single-minded Pentagon and intelligence community lifers with the power to shape policy and kill programs simply with a whisper or a nod. Every action they took was motivated by their religious beliefs.

edit on 16-8-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

Like knows like.
Hal's "new age" Rosicrucian shakedown of the taxpayer was probably based on the OG religious conformists "use tickets and position to re-enforce own non evidenced ideology" blueprint.
edit on 17-8-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
I don't think there are motivations simply based on religious faith, there is something very dark behind this situation. It would be a big mistake to think that it is simply religious fanaticism.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88
a reply to: Jukiodone
I don't think there are motivations simply based on religious faith, there is something very dark behind this situation. It would be a big mistake to think that it is simply religious fanaticism.

Neither do I.
The old school dont actually believe there is a divine entity with a beard in the clouds any more than the new school believe they have Remote Viewing superpowers.

Its all make believe so they can get on with the business of embezzling more taxpayer cash.

What makes you think there is something "dark" going on?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Neither do I.
The old school dont actually believe there is a divine entity with a beard in the clouds any more than the new school believe they have Remote Viewing superpowers.

Its all make believe so they can get on with the business of embezzling more taxpayer cash.

What makes you think there is something "dark" going on?

I don't think that such intelligent people can think of deceiving the world for over 80 years, they should have had accomplices in several generations ... a project too complex, impossible to plan in the 40s
To get money, just feed false alarms like in Iraq ...
I think instead that there is an entity but it is not divine and does not have a beard and is much more deceptive than intelligence.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well, again the USG always said there are UFOs they just did surreptitious acts to downplay it...ala the Robetson panels edict to the IC in 1953.

One reason I go back to the halcyon days of the original MM thread about TTSA in 2017 about its many deficiencies is I believed then and now this may be( I’m not dogmatic about it) an attempt not at genuine UFO disclosure but to expose clownery within UFOlogy itself: the constant bickering, hoaxes all over the place, experts upon experts disputing, naïve believers and cynical disbelievers on and on.

They have studied this phenomenon for decades now( UFOs themselves and the absurd human response)and know it will lead nowhere but the exposure of the buffoonery in Ufology thereby relegating it to a permanent Bigfoot-type status.

The above discussion about something dark may be valid, but in the sense that this phenomenon may be an extremely serious matter indeed. No one ever disputes that who believes in UFO's validity.

Some foreign or unknown force of great power way beyond ours---ID, ET, NHI, or whatever is a very serious matter in a world where some lunatic or group of lunatics can annihilate all life in seconds....and it is likely no coincidence that they have arrived in force after WWII and the advent of nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
The above discussion about something dark may be valid, but in the sense that this phenomenon may be an extremely serious matter indeed. No one ever disputes that who believes in UFO's validity.

Some foreign or unknown force of great power way beyond ours---ID, ET, NHI, or whatever is a very serious matter in a world where some lunatic or group of lunatics can annihilate all life in seconds....and it is likely no coincidence that they have arrived in force after WWII and the advent of nuclear weapons.

I agree, the issue is incredibly serious but it is left in the hands of speculators, believers and debunkers.
Since 2017 we have seen the intelligence people at work, the people who should have clarified ... nothing has changed, the situation has become even more complicated.
I think there is a dark direction behind this confusion, I always have the feeling of having been scammed.
However, I am convinced that even at the Pentagon they have the same feeling ...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Source: Book Review: Former Pentagon insider says U.S. unwilling to release all its UFO info

Bottom line from this review….

A Defense Department briefing detailing much more of what it knows might change that. A good starting point might be what happened to the remains of non-human bodies that have been recovered from crash sites.

Elizondo fears the Defense Department never will disclose what it knows about that.

I have not read the book….although I read 184 pages of it…..in my mind, I already have the gist without having to buy the rest of the book.

Elizondo presents no hard evidence, no first hand proof.

As if some here didn’t know that was going to happen…yeah right.

It’s as it’s always been…with the additional second and third hand accounts.

DOPSR is the first line of defense to deny what you see and what you are told. As long as they exist it’s like trying to squeeze blood out of a rock. Good luck with that….

The Space Opera continues….imo.

👽🍷

edit on 20-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Another book is coming Oph! This time from Jay Stratton.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1

Another book is coming Oph! This time from Jay Stratton.

Perhaps they’ll be a leak……like imminent 👍🏼

As for Lou’s book imminent…

Another one for the books 😄

And life goes on….
👽🍺

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The Space Opera continues….imo.

Yeah...a terrestrial-reinforced soap opera.

I won't buy the book or even read it since I have no confidence in the legitimacy and honesty of ELizondo.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I agree, the issue is incredibly serious but it is left in the hands of speculators, believers and debunkers.

They are the drama enactors that may be peripheral to the UFO reality...

...UNLESS...As John Kell wrote the UFOS( for whatever reason) are showing off and appreciate anything that might raise the consciousness of UFOs.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I haven't read the book, I've only read preview pages

I found this quote from the book on reddit:

"Everything we've seen in the 20th century could be a prelude to an invasion."
www.reddit.com...

So the meaning of the book title "imminent" means "imminent invasion?"
Elizondo has never speculated and I think this statement is surprising and maybe... disappointing

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88

"Everything we've seen in the 20th century could be a prelude to an invasion."

So the meaning of the book title "imminent" means "imminent invasion?"

Head for the hills…..

👽🍷

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Head for the hills…..

👽🍷

If they've been plotting the invasion for 80 years, maybe, they're not that smart...
Maybe Kate's right

edit on 21-8-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

😂🤣👍🏼

—————————————————

Here’s what President Ronald Reagan said verbatim to the general assembly of the United Nations….1987

Perhaps what I bolded was his literal reality…and not metaphorical or an analogy 🤔 ….

Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

Perhaps Reagan was “read in”……he himself experienced a sighting encounter. I have to think…as President his curiosity led to questions…

👽☕️🍩
edit on 21-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A goal of the Military-Industrial Complex war against UFOlogy and UFOtainment ….

There goes IMMINENT being thrown in…with other authors and their books…

👽🤔😳
edit on 21-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The book is already available for "free" on the web

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join