It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New House GOP Bill To Send Pro Hamas College Law Breakers to Gaza for 6 Months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Deidie

The pursuit of full global hegemony, making America great again, has its hazards, but in only small few generations proxy wars will be unnecessary as will fruitless military tourism.

As well as a mandatory period of military service, which would include college for those with the aptitude, I would suggest that children be raised in R. A. Heinleinesque "creches", where their future profession will be chosen using a simple affinity test, and they should not meet their birth parents until they have served the state.

As per usual, severe cases of failure to adapt will be sent down the vocational track.
edit on 9-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: Track! I meant track, not tract. Sheesh.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Even though this is highly illegal and patently unAmerican, ...

As I said, it'll probably go nowhere and is probably illegal anyways ... but it's fun to think about.

Is it?

It's fun to think about Americans who stand up for American values to be sent off to be murdered in an ongoing genocide?

Tell me, which part of that is fun? What excites you the most about that idea?

Ok..how about post dated sentences for those idiots? Will that appease you? Even if there was no war these fools would be murdered, raped, or held ransom if they were sent to Gaza..
It would most likely change their minds about who they are representing and supporting...lol kids are so stupid.

Bye bye Gaza

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Regarding the above post you can see now what I meant by a mandatory military in America settling most of the bitching coming from most places^^^

Raped bad. Serving your country good.

Asher47

It would most likely change their minds about who they are representing and supporting...lol kids are so stupid.

That^^ right there would be resolved. Including the stupidity.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deidie

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing
It would not be unethical. It would be the opposite. It would be quite ethical. Possibly the closest America has ever come to any kind of ethics that could be identified at all any longer.

Also...

The military has always had a place for everyone, and the military is expert at finding it. They would become even more expert at it.

Total "failure to adapt" cases will be set on a vocational track.

That’s a great idea . Let’s send all our kids to foreign countries and get them killed so the rich elite who own all the arms industries can make trillions of dollars . Let’s invade somewhere that didn’t do anything and create a bunch of proxy wars too just to control the planet and create a huge amount of money . Raytheon and Halliburton agree wit( you .

Quick question...do we all get jobs with those countries making trillions off of the M.I.C? Will we be granted positions before we send our kids over? Just want to know before I raise my hand...kind of makes all the difference I have 4 kids...if we do get mega million$$$ paying jobs do we have to send all of our kids over? Or could we just send the insubordination obstinate "follower" types?..ya know the ones that can't think for themselves...or are maybe opressed by gluten and so they need special grains? Do they have these types of gluten free grains in Gaza? I don't know.
Will we be reimbursed for the ones we do send..
for massive difference they will make...as peacebringers and as the father of 4 potential peacebringers I would like payment in advance for the miracles they will be performing in Gaza.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

I thought you were trolling but you're being totally serious. Holy #

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What crime can an American born citizen be deported for any period of time?

That’s the point. This bill, though moonshot grandstanding, would be the first.What crime can an American born citizen be deported for any period of time?

That’s the point. This bill, though moonshot grandstanding, would be the first.

An American citizen cannot be deported....by law and by definition.

To be deported, means returned to your country of origin. For American citizens, this is their country of origin.

If an American citizen was forced to leave this country that would be exile, not deportation.

In any case, it's never going to happen.

The whole idea is asinine.

edit on 5/9/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So there are good people on both sides? I dunno, sounds pretty racist to me.

Evidence of horseshoe theory.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

US Should declare war on Hamas and bomb Gaza to annoy the protestors even more.

Then we could upgrade Sleepy Old Joe to Based Biden.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Mandatory military, aaaggghhh. I nearly fell off my chair. Yea, get them in the military, teach them how to use weapons and explosives, what could go wrong????? A small story (true or not??) a certain person, let's call him Harvey, gets in the military who train him in shooting, wait a while and his military training comes in handy killing a US president. How's that.

In answer to Shrodinger:- True an American citizen cannot be deported, but. look up the word Exile, different word, same action.

Cannot you all see the ultimate game plan. Argue about semantics all day, but wait for the mass call for bringing all the Palestinians, Hamas included, to the USA for their safety. Now I wonder what religion are Palestinians/Hamas and what religions goal is to take over the world by infiltrating Western nations and suddenly you yourselves are importing your downfall.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Even though this is highly illegal and patently unAmerican, ...

As I said, it'll probably go nowhere and is probably illegal anyways ... but it's fun to think about.

Is it?

It's fun to think about Americans who stand up for American values to be sent off to be murdered in an ongoing genocide?

Tell me, which part of that is fun? What excites you the most about that idea?

how else will these DERP's understand the level of tolerance HAMAS will have for a blue haired trans kid? These idiots haven't a clue unless Tick-Tock tells them it's true. What better way to educate. Remember, it's for the children. You don't hate children do you?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think that's hilarious. Never pass but yeah..great idea

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
...But a mass shooter is a 2nd amendment user. These people are exercising their rights. If you don't like it, go to an authoritarian country...

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

The people calling for the genocide of all Jews, the people who are harming Jews and anti-hamas protestors, the people INFRINGING on the rights of others, are not using the 1st Amendment.

To call these assholes 1st Amendment users, is like calling a mass shooter, a 2nd Amendment user.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mechtech87

You folks really need to look up the definition of "Infringe".

Once your finished with your Masters in Self Gendering of course.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bullies aren't very good at PR but they tend to think they're great!

Because they silence the opposition, they never hear or understand them.

Their ego and lack of empathy gets worse and worse over-time.

It works the same way with always passing children in school.

Lack of real feedback makes people weak and unemphatic.

It happened with Trans activism and it's happening now with these war supporters.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DBCowboy,

They way you twist definitions of civilians you are qualified to teach a Phd level class in self gendering.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

DBCowboy,

They way you twist definitions of civilians you are qualified to teach a Phd level class in self gendering.

That's Mister/Mizz/Zamboni/Gender-Urine/Fluffy DBCowboy.

Get the title right!

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

I thought you were trolling but you're being totally serious. Holy #

Indeed. I'm surprised no one has asked me about the affinity test for determining the future career trajectories of new baby Americans.

edit on 9-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

1) Mandatory military, aaaggghhh. I nearly fell off my chair. Yea, get them in the military, teach them how to use weapons and explosives, what could go wrong?????

2) A small story (true or not??) a certain person, let's call him Harvey, gets in the military who train him in shooting, wait a while and his military training comes in handy killing a US president. How's that.

1) It's what we have been doing for more than 200 years and we should own it and become even more proficient at it. John M. Browning, Sam Colt, Elmer Keith, Evil Knievel: All made America great. All liked to play with fire. What could go wrong? Fail fast and find out. We won't do it wrong a second time.

2) Failure to adapts will be processed through the vocational tract.
edit on 9-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: stuff n' such

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I will support this law when a partner bill that passes with it sends members of Congress or State Department who are convicted of acting as an unregistered foreign agent to a Brazilian prison.

I love the way that is phrased, acting as an unregistered foreign agent. Doesn't that sound like a clever way of never actually sending traitors to prison? "Like hey sorry you betrayed your oath and preferred furthering the agenda of a foreign government, we will just fine you like its a paperwork error" .

It is flipping ridiculous. Mike Johnson should be right up there with Cuellar and Menendez since he clearly prefers securing Europe more than America.
edit on 5-9-2024 by worldstarcountry because: broken code

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It’s funny, I never see people get in a tif when people openly talk about civil war. I saw someone in a thread yesterday say they would have fun hunting commies (I assume commie for them is anyone who doesn’t agree with them)

Should that be illegal to say? I don’t think so. Do I support a civil war? No I don’t.

You can keep calling me a supporter for people calling for genocide. It won’t change my mind that we don’t need new bills and laws to regulate speech and protest. It won’t make us safer and it will only get abused.

It doesn’t get to me, because I’ve been here a while. I remember the times where protesters were clashing and there were people out there openly with Nazi signs and armbands. No one called for more laws against speech then (I wasn’t either). But suddenly it’s a huge issue.

So you ask where I draw the line. I don’t because I know it will get moved. I can handle people saying things I disagree with. I’ll argue with them before I call on new speech laws.

Once again, you get it. You actually understand and respect the constitution and American values. I applaud you. You understand government overreach is never a good thing, no matter what they tell you. Silencing people you dont like or dont agree with is dangerous, and it is better to argue back or shout them down than criminalize them.

If people like nazis and white supremecists, who are all about genocide can march around spewing hate freely, then people protesting Israel, including those who think Jew should be wiped out, are also protected by the constitution.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join