It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking--Hamas Accepts New Cease Fire

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot
a reply to: KrustyKrab
You are wasting your time posting before understanding what the other side, in this case me, is saying. Have you ever noticed how I never said palestine is a "state" or "nation" ? Not only you failed at noticing that but you also constantly tried to make a counter argument against it(an argument that doesn't even exist). This is ironic since you still keep insisting palestine never existed in any form or shape.

And if they learned to share instead of going to jihad mode, there might be a place for them?
edit on 8-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well, perhaps you should learn english and explain yourself better. It is not my fault if you don't know difference between the words "land" and "nation".

It's still fairyland either way.

Why don't they just call themselves Muslims. That's the thing that truly unites them. why not Gazans or strippers?

They're like Democrats. They like to side track the debate away from Islam and on to "Palestine".

Of course I say stuff like this and you say "what does it matter what we call it?"

Well if it doesn't matter than just call it what it is. the caliphate or the United peoples of Islam or jihadiville something.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jofafot

Hamas and Palestinians turned down the last offer to become a two state territory because they want all of the land including Israel.

If Palestine existed why would they go through negotiations to form a two state resolution? Palestine is not a state and it’s not a nation. As it exists now it is a region in Gaza where Palestinians reside.

The leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organisation has accepted in principle the concept of a two-state solution since the 1982 Arab Summit in Fez,[3] having previously turned down such proposals since 1937. In 2017, Hamas announced their revised charter, which claims to accept the idea of a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders, but without recognising the statehood of Israel, referring to it as "the Zionist entity".

The most significant of these negotiations was the Oslo Accords, which officially divided Palestinian land into three administrative divisions and created the framework for how much of Israel's political borders with the Palestinian territories function today. The Accords culminated in the Camp David 2000 Summit, and follow-up negotiations at Taba in January 2001, which built explicitly on a two-state framework, but no final agreement was ever reached. The violent outbreak of the Second Intifada in 2000 had demonstrated the Palestinian public's disillusionment with the Oslo Accords and convinced many Israelis that the negotiations were in vain.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Well, perhaps you should learn english and explain yourself better. It is not my fault if you don't know difference between the words "land" and "nation".

It's still fairyland either way.

Why don't they just call themselves Muslims. That's the thing that truly unites them. why not Gazans or strippers?

They're like Democrats. They like to side track the debate away from Islam and on to "Palestine".

Of course I say stuff like this and you say "what does it matter what we call it?"

Well if it doesn't matter than just call it what it is. the caliphate or the United peoples of Islam or jihadiville something.

Ok, ok we get it you want another crusade and more bloodshed considering how almost every post of yours tries to turn this into a religion war. Just say it out loud for christ's sake.
edit on 8-5-2024 by jofafot because: added quote

edit on 8-5-2024 by jofafot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Hamas and Palestinians turned down the last offer to become a two state territory because they want all of the land including Israel.

They have turned down no less than 7 offers to have their own state because one crucial piece of the deal is always missing:

NO JEWS.

That is their main goal. And because that's never on the table, they turn the deal down every time no matter how good the rest of it is.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

They have turned down no less than 7 offers to have their own state because one crucial piece of the deal is always missing:

NO JEWS.

That is their main goal. And because that's never on the table, they turn the deal down every time no matter how good the rest of it is.

That is correct. 👍

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

NO JEWS.

That is correct. 👍

No matter what else you think about Clinton, he got us closer to a peace deal and 2-state solution than anyone else. He got the Israelis to make a lot of concessions. Other Arab leaders were reportedly begging Arafat to take the deal because it was much better than they expected and they'd be unlikely to ever get a better one.

Arafat refused.

They do not want a 2-state solution. That's what "From the river to the sea" means.

That's why Netanyahu doesn't support a 2-state solution, by the way. Whatever else you think of him, he's often mischaracterized as not believing in a 2-state solution. He supports one in principle, but he knows both sides have to be interested in one and the other side doesn't want one, so he doesn't bother working towards one.

In other words, he makes policy and decisions based on the real world instead of a fantasy world where the Palestinians would accept living alongside Jews in peace. They won't, and he refuses to pretend otherwise when he makes decisions and policy.
edit on 8-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I Reason the C.I.A. Created Al-Qaeda , and the Israeli Mossad Created Hamas for Geopolitical Reasons . Am I Wrong about that ? Please Explain to me Why then because All the World's a Stage IMO .

edit on 8-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

"Because it is not logic, it is just hate, an emotion known for preventing people from making logical decisions."

HAMAS' very reason for existing is - hate.

They are not known for their 'logical decisions ", either.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I Reason the C.I.A. Created Al-Qaeda , and the Israeli Mossad Created Hamas for Geopolitical Reasons . Am I Wrong about that ? Please Explain to me Why then because All the World's a Stage IMO .

Hamas was created by the Muslim Brotherhood. Is that false.

What are the group’s origins?
Hamas, an acronym for Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiya (“Islamic Resistance Movement”), was founded by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a Palestinian cleric who became an activist in local branches of the Muslim Brotherhood after dedicating his early life to Islamic scholarship in Cairo. Beginning in the late 1960s, Yassin preached and performed charitable work in the West Bank and Gaza, both of which Israel occupied following the 1967 Six-Day War.

Yassin established Hamas as the Brotherhood’s political arm in Gaza in December 1987, following the outbreak of the first intifada, a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem. At the time, Hamas’s purpose was to engage in violence against Israelis as a means of restoring Palestinian backing for the Brotherhood, which was losing political support to Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), a Gaza-based, Iran-sponsored organization that had begun pursuing terrorist operations against Israel.

www.cfr.org...

I’m not saying Isreal at some point didn’t back a bad horse like the USA thinking dumping millions in the Middle East would create allies.

To say Isreal created Hamas other than Isreal existing to oppose Isreal is a false statement
edit on 8-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Where does the Muslim Brotherhood get their Funding to Operate ? No one Knows for Sure.......

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Get through network of "charities" such as the Holyland Foundation According to Koran all Moslem must give alms (charity)
according to their means

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ok, ok we get it you want another crusade and more bloodshed considering how almost every post of yours tries to turn this into a religion war. Just say it out loud for christ's sake.

It's not my posts that are turning it into a religious thing.

Now go back to 1984 LOL. The double speak is giving me a brain hemorrhage.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
I think you already have "brain hemorrhage" considering you think this is a religious/religion war when in reality it is israel's war against terrorists.
edit on 8-5-2024 by jofafot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The absolute ball buster irony is the fact that Jewish Europeans started buying land in The Middle East in the late 19th Century. The sellers were . . . . . . wait for it . . . . .

Muslim land owners in The Ottoman Empire !! 😃 Hidee Hidee Ho

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Too many people think all palestinians are hamas supporters. Too many people still think all germans were nazis. It seems like this bigotry is the problem rather than the actual terrorism.

That isn't a true statement. I have used the term "it's a numbers game" as to whether something is at a level of doing damage to another country or even the world.

I think I used the Branch Davidians as an example. Being around 100 members there really wasn't much outside of a local threat if they decided to go all Apocalypse on everyone, but what if they were 10,000, or 100,000, or even 10 million?

Now we are getting into my numbers game as to what is a true threat or not. 2 billion Muslims do not need to all be radical, but even if 5% where we are talking 100 million people... Now that is a HUGE worldwide threat, so we don't need to play your game of "you think they all are radical".

With Gaza, I would think there are at least 20% that are either deeply involved directly or indirectly, which could be much higher as they have had decades to groom everyone. So even suggesting 20% would be 400,000+ people, and that is a HUGE problem for Israel.

So no not every German was a Nazi, but there was enough of them to almost take over the world.

edit on x31Thu, 09 May 2024 07:33:20 -05002024129America/ChicagoThu, 09 May 2024 07:33:20 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It is funny how places like the Ottoman Empire and Spain get a pass on all the damage done in the world while America gets blamed for everything.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: xuenchen

It is funny how places like the Ottoman Empire and Spain get a pass on all the damage done in the world while America gets blamed for everything.

It’s very interesting. That reminds me of something I read recently…

“I've read a lot of books about explorers making first contact in the Americas, Africa, Pacific islands, etc. Probably my favorite subject to study. You can't help but notice that cannibalism and human sacrifice was incredibly common in these cultures all across the world. It was much more the rule than the exception. And yet we are supposed to condemn the Europeans for failing to recognize these naked primal cannibals as their absolute equals. Meanwhile we excuse the cannibalism and human sacrifice in the name of "historical context." Europeans never get the benefit of that same context. We judge them -- and no one else -- through a strictly modern lens.”-Matt Walsh

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We will revisit this again in the future. HAMAS will strike again.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider
We will revisit this again in the future. HAMAS will strike again.

They are going to be destroyed. Sure they will fight on in a much reduced manner. yet as a group as of today they will be destroyed. It's the Israeli war aim. Then very soon the same for Lebanon.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join