It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nigel Farage.. Now leader of the Reform Party UK

'Drain the swamp'

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"President Gavin Newsom"

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll PM you.

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
During the crash there was a random o
Post stating he was the new owner. I quoted it In chat on dashes back up chan
Scrubbed from this site
Tried to do a dig but came up with sqay

edit on 2024/17/6 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
General Knowledge

Quantum Consciousness

edit on 777Vam18America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jun 2024 00:09:24 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

originally posted by: 777Vader
I'll PM you.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Interesting thought.
So, are you saying that both him and Trump (besides being friends) are wotking together to 'drain (our respective) swamps'?
Nigel might get into Parliament, but he could also be a lone voice under our voting system.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Unfortunately, I don't think they will every be able to get back in. And just so long before none of us can either.
Reason?

I personally think this is being done on purpose, by the new owner. I'm just surprised they didn't kill it all at once.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Kansas AG Kris Kobach files lawsuit...Pfizer needs more lawyers

We now have Texas and Kansas looking more closely at Pfizer's claims of the super safe and effective jabs.
"Other states have been collaborating with Kansas and are going to file..."

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Fauci's book must be out now so I will try and get a copy but here is Rachel Maddow's take.

Chief Nerd tweet

I just knew that the timing of the book and the Covid Select Subcommittee was no accident. Now the MSM has the talking points to help defend Fauci. Hopefully the public is more awake and will recognize this for what it is. #Fauci lied #People died.

Explosive Dementia Surge amongst Covid Vaccinated Individuals

Biden's comments make sense now. Every hospital bed...

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Fauci's book must be out now so I will try and get a copy but here is Rachel Maddow's take.

Chief Nerd tweet

I just knew that the timing of the book and the Covid Select Subcommittee was no accident. Now the MSM has the talking points to help defend Fauci. Hopefully the public is more awake and will recognize this for what it is. #Fauci lied #People died.

Explosive Dementia Surge amongst Covid Vaccinated Individuals

Biden's comments make sense now. Every hospital bed...

|Well with rare exception of the posters who are nuts on ATS, we have all seen their plans get exposed. They are consistently picking what seems to be pure evil too. How can we forget that? If they murder us is all I got so far help me out here please?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

We have a positive development.
Honest Medicine is launching a new scientific journal

No Big Pharma or government agencies funding.
A Welcome change

"This is good news for those interested in research that can be relied upon."
How bad is the problem?
"The problem is so bad that Richard Horton, editor and chief of the medical journal Lancet, stated in an April 2015 article that 'perhaps half' of what is published in medical journals is simply not true."

I imagine during the plandemic that became an even bigger problem and now they have to contend with AI.

I just wonder how they will generate revenue.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Speaking of UV light.
RedPill Drifter tweet

We are back to Luciferase and graphene oxide glowing in the dark.

Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler

At the end this new factoid comes up- the Bill Gates quantum dot tattoos and purple street lights. If this is correct then it would make it very easy to determine who has been jabbed and who hasn't although the shedding aspect means those that aren't jab may have this glow as well.

August 7, 2020 8 a.m. Pfizer signed a multi year contract with Gilead to manufacture Remdesivir.

"Pfizer's McPherson, Kansas facility to manufacture and supply Remdesivir for Gilead."

Trust Kansas.AG Kris Kobach may want to have a look at this.

BGatesisa psycho tweet

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They are not going to be successful at taking us all out. The more evidence and knowledge we have the better armed we are to fight back and not go along blindly trusting these psychopaths.

Youtube Independence Day Speech

"We will not go quietly in the night, we will not vanish."

The Wellness Company has developed protocols to deal with the Spike Protein and it does work shortening the duration and severity of Covid and now they have one to deal with the Avian flu. Knowledge is power. We just can't let our guard down now and with more people awake they can more quickly alert others to the manufactured lies.
Case in point the Mexican officials have addressed the fake Avian flu death and that has forced the WHO to retract their statement.
WHO Retraction

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yes i think he is working with Trump. Very similar political agenda. If i recollect correct. He was endorsed by Trump too.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Microsoft Congressional inquiry over China cyber attacks

Well President Xi did say Bill Gates was his "Best" friend.

Brief summary

Just this little factoid slipped in which makes one wonder- why is security an add on feature? It is always about the money but it does make one wonder if Billy has been helping the cyber hacking.

HT Warriors Mom
----
Praying Medic tweet

Pinned "I've said for 2 years now that one of Trump's goals with Operation Warp Speed was to entice drug companies to bring vaccines to market under false pretenses, which will remove their immunity from liability."

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thanks for the reason link.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
cranky asked me to forward this post of his which provides a further Q posts proof:

Bigger

I believe he may have missed a NOT between should and overlooked?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A new theory on BOOM related to LIQUIDITY:

Bigger

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   

edit on 777Vam19America/ChicagoWed, 19 Jun 2024 02:00:57 -0500 by 777Vader because:

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join