It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

For whatever reason Yuval Noah Harari- Schwab's sidekick is back.
Covid was child's play- just wait for the Climate Change edition

Obama signs steel beam installed on top of presidential center

"The beam signed by Obama will be used in part of the ceiling of the Museum Building's top floor, called the Sky Room."

Do you think this connects to #756?
Sky_Beam_ok

Maybe this is just a coincidence because I had interpretated that to be a DEW beam. [Double meanings?]

Breaking ground September 28, 2021

Everything he does is for a reason. The irony-September is Universal Access to Information.
Nov 17, 2015 the U.N. declared Sept 28 as International Day for Universal Access to Information

Covid-19 Rulings

Quiet part being said out loud- the jabs are weapons of mass destruction.

Another win in court

Jack Straw Twilight
edit on 11-6-2024 by Thoughtful3 because: linky

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It was in the thread dang it!..........I had made a statement about how it was rumored that "they" brought in people to give her some etiquette classes and worked to polish her image up so that her husband could run for president.

I wanted you to see the secretly recorded Roger so you could get a sense of the time frame and how he or I'll say they acted behind closed doors.

Barry Seal was murdered in 1986.

Yes, he did die in 86 and BC was being investigated shortly after Seales death, by people in the state who knew he was a POS and wanted him out of here! We never realized the rest of the country would elect his PODUNK ass!!!!

I'm sure the book called The Clinton Chronicles has been scrubbed from the net but it highlights the body count prior to him becoming President. They had stacked them up in Arkansas......bodies that is.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Catching up

wondering if this will remove the liability protection of Big Pharma
mic?
a reply to: Thoughtful3
interesting
Hunter bought drugs from a guy named 17.

During rebuttal today, the prosecution entered into evidence Hunter Biden's mid-October 2018 texts with more presumed drug dealers named "Jr" and "Q."

No coincidence

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
I had made a statement about how it was rumored that "they" brought in people to give her some etiquette classes and worked to polish her image up so that her husband could run for president.

I probably replied that if true they had done that before Bill was governor. I just saw an interview of her in 1979, after the inauguration, seems well spoken and polished.

Won't post the link cause I'm sure nobody here wants to see it anyway.

I wanted you to see the secretly recorded Roger so you could get a sense of the time frame and how he or I'll say they acted behind closed doors.

I thought it was in the video you posted. I actually don't care about people doing blow. The medellin cartel was supposedly shipping up to 15 tons a day into the US. Lots of people were doing it. I've had people do it in front of me, some kinda scummy, some you would never imagine they were into that. It is what it is.

I'm sure the book called The Clinton Chronicles has been scrubbed from the net but it highlights the body count prior to him becoming President. They had stacked them up in Arkansas......bodies that is.

That is the business. The only people who might be shocked are those who bought into the idea that every person of authority (politicians, cops, pastors or whatever) walks the straight and narrow.

edit on 11-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
There are better posted in prior threads, lol, just go search H C arrested on yt x haven't checked FB yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yup... and Hunter's laptop is a pretty damn bug piece of evidence that needed to be entered legally.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Yup... and Hunter's laptop is a pretty damn bug piece of evidence that needed to be entered legally.

John Paul Mac Isaac had the thing land in his lap and he handed the laptop to the FBI.

How do you introduce evidence legally...? Certainly not by digging, memeing and praying, since that doesn't seem to have introduced anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
With the current court circus Trump is going through, it does put a VP pick of Michael Flynn in a whole new light. A lot of Liberal heads will explode, but they are doing that anyway,

MICHAEL FLYNN IS ABOUT READY TO ENTER THE # TORNADO TO OZ
edit on 12-6-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
With the current court circus Trump is going through, it does put a VP pick of Michael Flynn in a whole new light. A lot of Liberal heads will explode, but they are doing that anyway,

MICHAEL FLYNN IS ABOUT READY TO ENTER THE # TORNADO TO OZ

I agree. Some say Sec Def but he would need to be confirmed and that may be difficult so make him the VP and Flynn would be an iconoclastic VP, like no other. Flynn needs to be in a prominent position and VP would be great. It would send a message to all the treasonous scum, Trump said he's doing away with the Dept. Of Education hopefully some other Departments and agencies will be on the chopping block.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Remember when I was musing on why none of the elites or inner circle members of this plandemic ever became seriously ill or died from Covid? They would claim they caught it and then they would recover. I have been convinced that there was either a cure or some method of ensuring that if they became ill it would not be that serious.

Prometheusshrugged substack- Charles Rixy

The Antidote-
If I am interpreting this correctly... WIV

"Including enough of the HIV inserts to construct viable versions of gp120/gp41 sections would allow them to use a peptide fusion inhibitor instantly to keep themselves safe.

They even created an aerosol version, which is fortuitous since the standard intranasal spray would be less effective against SARS-COV-2."

HIV Antiviral

"Fusion inhibitors are a class of antiviral drugs that prevent viruses from entering cells. HIV fusion prevent HIV from fusing with the host immune cells, specifically the CD4 cell."

Fauci as a champion of HIV would have known this."Fauci suppressed fusion inhibitors despite knowing their early- treatment potential."

"Fauci and a few other senior scientists knew instantly that the discovery of the HIV spike inserts within the SARS-COVID-2 viral genome made it impossible for the virus to be natural."

I doubt the Covid Select Committee is too anxious to have him testify.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Any chance that you have the post you made with the picture of Obama and the Monkeypox in the background?

June 11, 2024- Interm Staff Report on Investigation into Risky MPXV Experiment at the NIAID

Goog & Twitter have been in PaNiC trying to scrub this.

"The primary conclusion drawn at this point in the investigation is that the NIAID cannot be trusted to oversee its own research of pathogens responsibly.
It cannot be trusted to determine whether an experiment on a potential pandemic pathogen or enhanced potential pandemic pathogen poses unacceptable risk or a serious public health threat.
Lastly, NIAID cannot be trusted to communicate with Congress and the public about controversial GOFROC experiments."

Fynnderella tweet

October 5, 2005 "In a 17th floor office...virologist Ron Foucher ...why his team created what he said is probably the most dangerous virus you can make."
The other member of the team was Yoshihiro Kawaoka.

Charles Rixy return tweets that those two are now on the WHO's pandemic modeling team. I haven't had success at confirming this.
Jack Straw tweet

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Most curious. Ex Gov Cuomo testified before the Covid Select committee yesterday and oddly it was held behind closed doors. All the other people testifying did so publicly so what are they hiding?

Wen strup releases statement

Brad Wenstrup announced he would not run for Congress in 2024- November 9th

As Dave Martin said they don't want to get too close to the truth- if they really wanted to get some answers they would call on Charles Rixey and that should be made in public.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Scientists test mRNA Vaccines to protect against bird flu

They are going after the cows again. It is so very strange but we have had two plandemics, the Avian Flu and Covid-19 circulating at the same time. One in a hundred years is possible but 2?

Bill Gates must be around this...
PATH receives $39 million from the Gates Foundation.

"Influenza viruses are one of the major infectious disease threats to the human population.
The avian flu virus can be transmitted from birds to humans.< This is from January 2008 only 2 years after the dynamic duo of Foucher and Kawaoka found a way to make it more transmissable and deadly..

Licking their chops "A global flu pandemic will require a global response, said Regina Rabinovich, Director of Infectious Disease Development for the Gates Foundation."
That is a very odd sounding title- developing diseases? Billy plays these real strange word games.

Champagne Joshi tweet

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
One in a hundred years is possible but 2?

There were actually 8 during 20th century.

1918 influenza pandemic ('Spanish flu')
1919–1930 encephalitis lethargica epidemic
1929–1930 psittacosis pandemic
1957–1958 influenza pandemic ('Asian flu')
Seventh cholera pandemic
Hong Kong flu 1968–1970
1977 Russian flu 1977–1979
HIV/AIDS epidemic 1981–present

That isn't even counting epidemics that took out thousands, some even tens of thousands in single countries like the yellow fever epidemic, transmitted by mosquitoes, in Ethiopia that caused 30k deaths.

So there is a reason why big pharma investigates these diseases, even if the main driver is profit.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Trump calls for indictment of Jan. 6 committee members.

edit on 777Vpm12America/ChicagoWed, 12 Jun 2024 17:23:20 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Scary Mr. Bill old company

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hearing on the Manhattan District Attorneys Office
| Full Committee Hearing | EVENT ID 117426 |House Committee on the Judiciary

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder if there's a connection.

South Africa faces monkeypox outbreak

A man has died in South Africa from the monkeypox virus (Mpox), the country’s health minister, Joe Phaahla, announced on Wednesday. Five laboratory-confirmed cases of the disease have been reported in the country.

Phaahla stated that three of the five men in their thirties who contracted the virus are from KwaZulu-Natal Province, the other two are from Gauteng Province. Of the five cases, a 37 year-old male died on Monday in Tembisa Hospital, Johannesburg, two remain hospitalized and two have been

New Congressional Report Exposes Dr. Fauci’s Department for Concealing Plans to Engineer Mutant Monkeypox Virus, Risking Another Global Pandemic

A new congressional report has uncovered disturbing details about a research project conducted at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Daily Mail reported.

The investigation, spanning over 18 months, revealed a pattern of obstruction and misinformation by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the NIH, and NIAID regarding the transfer of genes between different strains of the Monkeypox virus.

According to the report, spearheaded by the Republican members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, NIAID scientists were found to have transferred genes between different clades of the Monkeypox virus, potentially enhancing its lethality and transmissibility.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

DrDaveMartinWorld - Winning

He explains the significance of the 9th Circuit Court's decision that the mRNA jabs are not vaccines. With this win prosecutors are now becoming much more interested in taking on Pfizer/BioNTech +Moderna.
The next step should be a ruling to remove the indemnity clause in the contracts.
He brings up something new for us.

BEI Resources

More from Martin

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join