It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sa udi Arabi ends 80 year petrodollar deal with U.S. for multi-currency sales- Expired June 9th

I'm not certain how this fits in with the ku posts but Mr. Pool had images of oil rigs quite awhile ago. Maybe that is connected.
Massive blaze erupts at Erbil oil refinery in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

They are heading back to the same playbook.
Champaign Joshi tweet

Pinned-NBC "Bird Flu tests are hard to get."

More from Joshi

I wonder how many children have tragically died from the jabs or were hurt. We may never know since VAERS is not accurate and the data is being manipulated.

Shocking testimony from Australia

We have Brook Jackson [Pfizer whistleblower]still battling through the court system and it appears that is not an isolated case. I haven't heard anything from her as to how the case is going. Hopefully she will let us know something positive.

"Clinical sponsors hid deaths, hid autopsy reports, and ignored sudden deaths and cardiac events."

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Shocking testimony from Australia

EXCESS MORTALITY Senate Community Affairs References Committee Parliament of Australia 13 June 2024 LIVE Stream 10:15-4:15 AEST

For the full day proceedings: Facebook Link

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Useless People- Who is Yuval Noah Harari youtube

Well I just picked up his book "21 Lessons for the 21st Century".

This should be a real page turner especially when the back cover has an endorsement by Bill Gates.

According to Billy "Fascinating...Harari is such a stimulating writer that even when I disagreed, I wanted to keep reading and thinking. [He] has teed up a crucial global conversation about how to take on the problems of the twenty-first century."

There is an entire Q&A section with him beginning on page 327.
Page 334
Q: "Birth rates are declining throughout the world. Should we worry about declining fertility and aging populations?"
A: "I think the declining birthrates are actually a wonderful development."
...as computers and robots replace humans in the job market, the fear of a shrinking workforce might prove irrelevant, and the really big problem will be unemployment. So having fewer people will turn out to be a blessing."

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Thanks for that link. Are you planning to watch it? If so can you pull out some important evidence? I'm going to start wading through this new book. Just from skimming it

Just like in Bill Gates books these people talk down to us and believe they have all of the answers. Chapter 17- Post Truth- Some Fake News Lasts Forever.- I might start there since I am curious as to what he claims is fake news.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Marxist Tyrant NY AG Letitia James Now Targets Doctors Prescribing Ivermectin for COVID-19

New York Attorney General Letitia James has reportedly begun to target doctors who prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19. Journalist and former Fox News producer Breanna Morello, who left the network due to the unconstitutional vaccine mandate, has brought this alarming development to light.

“New York Attorney General Tish James threatened doctors that were writing out prescriptions for ivermectin to treat Covid patients. How do I know? I have the letter that was sent to a doctor. [Letitia James] needs to be dragged out in front of Congress,” Morello wrote on X.

The Marxist tyrants’ office has issued threats to healthcare providers who are prescribing ivermectin, a drug that has been utilized by some physicians as a treatment option against COVID-19.

There have now been 103 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies in 29 countries that show a 61% lower risk in the early treatment of COVID-19 patients.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Transcript of Special Counsel Hur Interview with Biden Ghostwriter Mark Zwonitzer Released – Biden Stolen Classified Docs Scandal MUCH WORSE Than We Thought

is Joe done?

I was hoping Joey would debate Trump and stay in the election but this confirms old Joey is a dead stick. Who will be the dem wit replacement? Should get interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thank you for all of your hard work T3.

I have to say it every now and then.....

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

One of the biggest crops produced is potatoes which leads me to all things Billy. His farms supply all the potatoes to McDonalds. My tin foil hat may be on a tad tight but he does like to have 100% control.

I think you are spot on with this.......he is a control freak and we all know french fries from Mikey D's never rot so what are his plans???

I'm sincerely ready for someone to put this evil jackass away, out of world business, donations welcome but he does not get a seat on the board......nor should it give him ANY control due to the donations.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is the business. The only people who might be shocked are those who bought into the idea that every person of authority (politicians, cops, pastors or whatever) walks the straight and narrow.

BULLSH*T! I've been in business (I help run my sister's currently) and have never killed anyone to gain power or money. Mine and my family's businesses never used these crappy tactics to prosper the business.

I grew up knowing that coke heads are everywhere....they work in gov., banks, hospitals, accounting practices, etc. I tried to stay away from those type people because they are either going to go down for drugs or they die.

What your saying "that's just business" is the wrong attitude and if we keep making excuses for them, we can't clean the mess they have made up.

I'm trying to get you to see that hc/bc are pieces of chit and they came into their power here in Ar. through Herbert Branscums Bank, Don Tyson $$$$ and connections, Fhamey Malik (wrong spelling I am sure, but he was the coroner for the state and was in their pocket). Paid for coroners come in quite handy....if your evil.

We have become so concerned with not being judgmental that we no longer practice discernment.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
BULLSH*T! I've been in business (I help run my sister's currently) and have never killed anyone to gain power or money. Mine and my family's businesses never used these crappy tactics to prosper the business.

That is why my post said "...the idea that every person of authority ..." meaning that even if most do keep their nose clean, it is not everyone.

What your saying "that's just business" is the wrong attitude and if we keep making excuses for them, we can't clean the mess they have made up.

You seemed to have been talking about the Clinton body count. That is part of that business and those in it know it.

If you are talking about the current drug addiction problem in the US. That is now a whole new set of players.

I'm trying to get you to see that hc/bc are pieces of chit and they came into their power here in Ar. through Herbert Branscums Bank, Don Tyson $$$$ and connections, Fhamey Malik (wrong spelling I am sure, but he was the coroner for the state and was in their pocket). Paid for coroners come in quite handy....if your evil.

We have become so concerned with not being judgmental that we no longer practice discernment.

And I'm trying to get you to see that I already know this and that is why people saying, "Did you know the Clintons...." doesn't shock me.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Okay.....I do misunderstand you sometimes.

I thought you were just blowing off the corrupt behavior as being "business"......as in that's the way it is, oh well. This is where our generation failed IMO.....we didn't discern. It was too late when we woke up and saw that BC was being groomed for the higher office. We had no idea that the country didn't or couldn't or wouldn't see them for what we had discovered they were. The only positive thing I can remember (he became Lt. Gov when I was in elementary school) being said about him at the time was how handsome he was. I remember recoiling in amazement that these simple-minded women would care what the man looked like!

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2
Honestly, what were you going to do in 1992? I mean the Clinton Chronicles came out in 1994 but even that didn't stop BC from serving a second term.

You heard rumors, that's not very convincing and the people who probably had actual proof were not on your side and if they decided to switch they would probably be arkancided.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Mask Ban-Ban

?
Closer to what I was saying, to have limited ID access to PT

It is ironic, on so many levels.
edit on 777Vam14America/ChicagoFri, 14 Jun 2024 09:18:12 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nevar!

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Are you planning to watch it? If so can you pull out some important evidence?

I have watched it. The Senators involved do a good job, been on covid for a while. The government departments are still in go slow mode and don't want to look at the vax data with the death and disability data, similar to what Barry Young did. The death rate is up 10% since the vax came out.

Sime of the government departments know there are problems. Hopefully it gives some of these government departments a bit more confidence and ability with what is requested and fend of the evil that is lurking in the shadows.

Overall, not there yet. A step in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

The next part of the plan is being rolled out.
Tom Renz Tweet

"After denying Robert F Kennedy secret service protection and authorizing deadly force in the Marlago Raid they are now pushing a bill to remove secret service protection from Trump over the corrupt conviction IF he goes to jail."

HR 8081

The sponsor of this tidy piece of work is Rep Bennie G. Thompson.
President Trump was convicted on May 30th and this was introduced April 19th.

The level of corruption is breathtaking.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Kanekoa The Great Tweet

We have some winning.

"Breaking: The Stanford Internet Observatory, responsible for Covid-19 +2020 election censorship, is being shut down."

Some meat on the bones

Keeping track of resignations Founding Director Alex Stamos resigned in November and Renee D Resta, Research director left last week.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

It does all seem rather slow going doesn't it? I've started reading that book and it is all laughs and giggles.

He must have some serious daddy problems because he dedicates it to his 'husband', mother and grandmother.

We get some insight into his mindset in the introduction.
"Most of us cannot afford the luxury of investigating [future of humanity] because we have more pressing things to do...
If the future is decided in your absence, because you are too busy feeding and clothing your kids, you and they will not be exempt from the consequences. This is unfair; but who said history is fair." < This coming from a guy who will never have any children.

He also believes we evolved from some insignificant apes.
I found this first # comms-"7 billion people with 7 billion agendas"

The world according to Harari - we the "useless class" ...how are countries going to tax us?
Especially important if Bitcoin or other cryptos gain traction. He has the splendid idea that there should be an information tax.

Apparently we are also too stupid to understand new technology or AI.
This was rather chilling...
"If a mosquito buzzed in our ear and disturbed our sleep, we would know how to kill the mosquito, but if a thought buzzed in our mind and kept us awake, most of us would not know how to kill the thought." You can imagine where this is going.

We will learn how to design brains, extend lives, and kill thoughts in at our discretion
He loathes Trump's MAGA and Brexiteers as well and dishes Russia as well. China is the way to go.

"Perhaps in the 21st century populist revolts will be staged not against an economic elite that exploits people but against an economic elite that does not need them any more."

That takes us to the end of chapter 1.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join