It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

english.alarabiya.net...

Boom
edit on 9-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Cheers, Love this hidden egyptian history stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like proof it was Ashley Biden’s Diary to me!

A judge on Tuesday sentenced Aimee Harris to one month in prison and three months of home detention for stealing Ashley Biden’s diary and other items and selling them to a right-leaning group ahead of the 2020 election.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Energy is the only real currency of this spacetime continuum. Our energy, which is our true currency, is what backs their garbage paper money. We trade our currency for the things we choose to experience or gain in this life. Cash is merely a medium of exchange. I suspect there is a faction that understands the real mechanisms or alchemy of creation and they don't want people catching on. They do not want people discovering the key for tapping into and unleashing our true creative potential. If we do, it would render their monetary system completely worthless and their rigged game would collapse overnight. The main purpose of their system --their game-- is to keep us seeking but never finding. They'll give us just enough truth to keep us invested but never enough to set us free.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Energy is the only real currency of this spacetime continuum. Our energy, which is our true currency, is what backs their garbage paper money. We trade our currency for the things we choose to experience or gain in this life. Cash is merely a medium of exchange. I suspect there is a faction that understands the real mechanisms or alchemy of creation and they don't want people catching on. They do not want people discovering the key for tapping into and unleashing our true creative potential. If we do, it would render their monetary system completely worthless and their rigged game would collapse overnight. The main purpose of their system --their game-- is to keep us seeking but never finding. They'll give us just enough truth to keep us invested but never enough to set us free.

AMEN.

Creative wealth is priceless...

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

x.com...

That picture looks oddly familiar..

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"Watch The Water" = Propoganda.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

They look more like missile trails than they do contrails. For some reason they remind me of the nuclear holocaust ending
from Terminator 3.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've always had a problem with Joe's constantly changing appearance since he's been in office, so I'll just drop this here.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

that lower picture with Jill, looks more like James Biden than it does Joe.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

english.alarabiya.net...

Boom

Even though Russia didnt say what that the Tweet claims?

Taken from your own source. Which part says Crocus attacks?

It has been established that financial funds received through commercial organizations, including the oil and gas company Burisma Holding, working in Ukraine over recent years were used to carry out terrorist acts inside Russia,” the committee said.

english.alarabiya.net...

Maybe the actual release from Russia will clear that up..

It has been established that funds received through commercial organizations, in particular, the oil and gas company Burisma Holdings, operating in Ukraine, have been used in recent years to carry out terrorist acts in the Russian Federation, as well as beyond its borders in order to eliminate prominent political and public figures and causing economic damage.

t.me...

Boom¿

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

www.google.com...=s

www.themoscowtimes.com...

"Russia’s Investigative Committee, which probes major crimes, said it has “established” that money from commercial organizations had been used to “eliminate prominent political and public figures” inside and outside Russia in recent years, as well as to “inflict economic damage” against the country.

While the Investigative Committee did not specify which terrorist attacks it suspects were funded by Western organizations, the announcement comes as top Russian officials double down on claims that Ukraine and the West were involved in the deadly Crocus City Hall attack last month.

The top law enforcement body named the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings as one of the implicated organizations. U.S. President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden served as a member of Burisma’s board of directors between 2014 and 2019."

www.google.com...

"On 29 March, Russia's Investigative Committee (IC) said it had received "evidence" that the Crocus City Hall attackers were linked to "Ukrainian nationalists". According to the IC, following the shooting at Crocus City Hall on 22 March, the terrorists supposedly fled to the Russian-Ukrainian border in order to "receive a reward in Kyiv" for their actions."

Make of it what you will. I know exactly what it's pointing to -- Biden's guilt.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Aprox 40 ships a day 14k 365 days comes out to 38.3561643836
Seems a waste with modern tech.
This isn't for the faint of ❤️ I pray it's a movie clip
upsetting

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.google.com... show/109184433.cms

Russia's Investigative Committee is delving into the "sources of income" involving millions of dollars and the "involvement of specific individuals" from Western nations.

"It has been established that financial funds received through commercial organisations, including Burisma Holding, working in Ukraine over recent years were used to carry out terrorist acts inside Russia," said the committee. This assertion aims to trace the financing back to its origins, seeking to identify the connections between the perpetrators of these terrorist acts and their international backers.

In response, the White House has dismissed the allegations as unfounded. US national security advisor Jake Sullivan labeled the Russian claims as "nonsense".

(Jake Sullivan was directly involved in Euromaiden)

The investigation into Burisma Holdings not only revives concerns over the company's connections to the Biden family but also rekindles debate over the complex interplay of political influence, international business dealings, and security issues. Hunter Biden's role at Burisma, particularly after the 2014 US-supported political upheaval in Ukraine, has been a point of contention, complicating US-Ukraine relations and fueling political discourse in the US.

Obamabiden guilty of laundering money through a fake, puppet regimen in order to finance terrorist attacks against its enemies?
Who would have thought ?
edit on 10-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Bill Gates property in medina, WA has just been listed for $4,988,800

Interesting timing. April 9=13. We have Mr. Pool connection as well 888.

Since he has two 13's I circled back to

#1313 May 4, 2018 4:02:22 No 1298146
/Patriotsfight/

13 letters. May the 4th be with you.

13+13='26.

15 characters=25- the start

This leads to #4944 Oct 31, 2020 6:44:04 No 17379902

Are you ready to finish what we started? [32]
'Nothing can stop what is coming' is not just a catch-phase.

4+9= 13

This emphasis on 13 may tie into the 13 day satanic ritual related to baal/moloch/nimrod/saturn. That starts on April 19.
19+13=32.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Plane dropped bait vaccinates raccoons

If they can do this to animals what prevents them from using an aerosol from a plane? The reason I bring this up-

Biological release during solar eclipse

This gave me the chills at the implications. This might explain why the hospitals have been on full alert.

FBI conducts bioterrorism disaster exercise in 3 hospitals in Colorado Springs
Feb 21 until 11 -322 Skull & Bones.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

NASA Wallops tweet

Just a lot going on during the solar eclipse.

Pinned tweet-" 3 sounding rockets launched from Wallops carrying instruments to
measure disturbances in the electrified region of Earth's atmosphere [17] [5X5 letters]
Known as the ionosphere when the Moon eclipses the Sun for a short [13]
period of time." [3] [66 letters- 3 at the star and 3 at the end=6- 666]

adding the words together= 33= CC- Catastrophic Contagion.

#666 Feb 05, 2018 12:16:50 No 275544
clip
These people are EVIL.
Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
PUBLIC is VITAL
RELEASE of INFO VITAL
OUTRAGE
JUSTICE.

26 lines- '26.
Feb 5 would be '25
No. 544- April 9th- the Solar Eclipse. [12]
2+7+5=14 and 5+5=9...September 14- Phoebe's BD.

The timestamp added together ='24.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

More weirdness with NASA WALLOPS.

Tweet #1

Pinned
"Today's launch window for [4]
the APEP sounding rocket [4]
mission opens at 2:40 p.m. [4]
EDT. Weather continues to [4]
be favorable. Our [3]
livestream will begin at [3]
2:30 p.m. on YouTube [2]
www.youtube.com/ watch [2]
v..."

'26.
Vril- 4 letters.
I would prefer V for Vendetta.

CERN, NASA - Solar Eclipse

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Shadow of Ezra has asked what this tweet meant from Tom Hanks-
"Found. At bottom of the sea. 1 girls [?] shoe?
To claim call 1-NEptune 4466. Hanx."

13 words. The 4466 gives me the vibes of #1010.

NE= 14. They are really truly disturbed.
4+4+6= 14, 4+4+6=14
1+14+5= '20.
4+4+6+6= '20.
44- again.
1+4+4+6+6=31 mirror.

He replaces the k with an X- Disease X. X= 24, K= 11...24-11=13. 13+13='26.

#4577 July 2, 2022 9:59:41 No 9833969

From the post Number 4+5= 9
7+7= 14. Phoebe Gates BD Sept 14. It is really unbelievable that he would set up events around their affairs.
Timestamp 9 mirror 41

From the No-
33=CC
9- Sept
8+3+3=14

9-6=3
9-6=3
CC.

Since Bill Gates plays these weird number and word games this has me wondering why they chose 2026. This may sound strange but possibly because they started with Jennifer Gates April 26 and taken to completion would be 2026.
Jennifer April 26
Rory May 23 [26-23=3] C. Probably the reasoning for the name for Disease X.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

x.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 10-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join