It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well seeing as he put himself there may as well shine some light.

Why did he on video say that there was no evidence against jimbo saville?

Who was best man at starmers wedding? What connection to the olympics did his best man have regarding telling folks they were wrong for questioning XX and XY? That same best man worked for BBC too. Everything connects baby.

A wise man once told me "you are what you protect".

Take a closer look at the eyes of this UK PM. I've said it before, they all look the same.

I must admit when Nancy Pelosi mentioned Reptilians it was my highlight of the year.

Rel, they started talking our language man.

Let's not forget these two gems...

Wait!! Did Nancy mention the Reptilian thing?

The Missus said I wasn't spending enough time with her, I listened and emailed her this...now she has the time.

Take a bow folks you deserve it.

PEACE baby.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The first ku post was on October 28, 2017.
Bill Gates birthdate is October 28, 1955. That can't be a coincidence. [2017-1955]= '62 mirror [26]

Billy the Gates and Legos

Here he is throwing the insect shaped Legos off the 4th floor balcony. Imagine 12 cases of Polio WW and yet the Gates Foundation has launched a Pollio eradication plan with Saudi Arabia- the oral version of course. Guinea Worms have 14 cases added together gives us [26].
He is quite out in the open now and completely certifiable.

I checked around to see what he was up to in October 2017.
WEF- Gates Foundation $1.7 billion in education

He has bought off and manipulated the education system. But even more important he knew that the education system would have to go on-line since "in person" would not be an option and he has yet another best investment he has ever made.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I've watched enough Pfizer commercials but this one is simply unreal...
Pfizer commercial- Keep on Laughing

This may just be me but this has the feelz of laughing at us.
Keep on laughing gematria

#26 refers to 11.3 marker. What if this is connected to a Gates Foundation donation?
Gates Foundation and Open Philanthropy award $16.5 million to Icosavax November 3, 2020

I don't like the looks of this "Covid-19 IVX-411, is a self assembling protein nano particle."
icosavax acquired by Astra Zeneca Feb 19, 2024

Switching gears to RSV. It now makes sense why they set up an RSV tracking system and they plan in advance.
Gates Foundation piloted an RSV Surveillance Strategy
Quelle surprise- 14 countries.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Every time I see that Mickey Mouse watch it strikes me as '26, something I'm rather fixated on.

Wikileaks- Israeli Forces torture and mistreatment of Palestine Health workers

This is some grim reading. If one wanted to make the situation worse-
Polio vaccination drive was to start this week

I am suspicious -25 years since Polio was detected in Gaza and they just happen to come in with 25K vials of vaccines.
They have deliberately set up this polio epicenter with unclean and dangerous living conditions.
#25 ties back into 11.3 again.

They could have picked any day
April 17 Palestine Political Prisoner Day

#916 Mar 10, 2018 [1:04]:[36] No [61322] [9]
Somehow Billy must be connected to this... because of Phoebe Gates and September 14th.
Microsoft and Israel connection

How interesting- Microsoft opened its first research center outside of the U.S. in Israel in 1991.

"During the year [2002] of the Jenin massacre Microsoft got a 3 year 100 million shekel contract with the Israeli government.[$35 million].
Microsoft agreed to provide unlimited products to the Israeli army and defense ministry and broadly exchange 'knowledge' with the army."

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Shadow of Ezra is onto the numbers. Just wait until he hits #26.
Tweet- tweet

West Nile in 33 states- "yes that number again." They have overplayed their hand. He was onto it when 33 banks were closed. Yep it's a numbers game.
Wall Street Apes- a new form of corruption brought to us by Kamala Harris brother in law Tony West

Move over Hunter

They are throwing everything they have to stir up some panic.
One elderly person has died from EEE

I'm starting to lose track, malaria, dengue, EEE, polio, West Nile- winter is coming and the window is closing.
Well there is RSV and the Covid angle. Are you seeing people masking up?

I've seen a couple of signs going back up still trying to convince us that 'science is real'.

Pfizer going direct to market

How can this be legal?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Loicense... Love it!

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Wall Street Apes- a new form of corruption brought to us by Kamala Harris brother in law Tony West

Move over Hunter

Watch the wives...
Maya Harris

edit on 777Vpm27America/ChicagoTue, 27 Aug 2024 23:57:41 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Berenson to amend suit against Biden and Pfizer after Zuckerberg admits government censorship

Ha- finally someone is going after Scott Gottlieb. How it could have been remotely okay for him to be on the Pfizer board, trot around the MSM pushing the jabs. Meanwhile he was deep on the inside of Operation Warp Speed as he noted in his thriller "Uncontrolled Spread."

He also had unlimited access to the White House and President Trump. I have been reserving the "Snake in the Grass" title for Fauci but maybe I should save it for him. [He has weird eyes. Have you noticed?] Maybe it should be "Elite Snake in the Grass."

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

MJ Truth Ultra chirp-chirp

Since they are going all in on the musky toe fear mongering...good question- Where indeed is Billy the Gates?
Seems the message is getting through that he has a very unhealthy interest in them and numbers.

But wait...

Moving right along T.i.c.k.s.
PR Newswire - Oxitec lands another grant from the Gates Foundation

May 24 [11], 2023 $4.8 million.

Playing with numbers somehow they landed on a cost savings of $3.2 billion.

M= 13
T= 20...33.

You know what would be great fun? They should send out Billy G bingo cards with all his special numbers. Weekly they can pull a number out and people can win some of his $ if they figure out what it connects to.
The grand winner would have to figure out the entire card.
Some details need to be sorted out and I suppose I may have to disqualify myself. He has enough $ that this could be fun in a sorta of disturbed way.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Checking in with Billy and his obsession with mosquitoes-
Great News for Mosquito haters

I wonder if he has watched Jurassic Park? Gene Drive tinkering somehow is going to get messed up. Nature has a way. He has clearly gone nutters.
What are the consequences of making people t.o.x.i.c to these musky toes? What is toxic to some might be a tasty treat to others. Or maybe they will acquire a taste- then what? More jabs? Somehow anything connected to Gates is going to have some weird element.
Maybe there may develop happy, gay mosquitoes that like to bite.

As for the baits to draw them in- what did Billy promote? Attaching them to the outside of people's huts which would attract them to the people. In fact it disrupted the feeding cycle of the insects.
The bed nets are being used to catch fish which in turn is leaching pesticides into the water reducing the fish population...leading to hunger.
As for spraying the walls with pesticides

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
inspired by a post in another thread ....

Shadow Gate 2.0

Flashback

Worthy of a look

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What did Trump mean by this lol?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
NCSWIC

Trump shares social media posts with QAnon phrases and calls for jailing lawmakers, special counsel

5:5 10-4

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Grandy Jury Empaneled In Trump Assassination, Maybe 2nd Shooter Or CIA

edit on 777Vpm28America/ChicagoWed, 28 Aug 2024 19:57:15 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Trump on a Q spree

Is anyone on "X" that follows Trump able to verify that those posts happened?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It was on truth social

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Guyfriday

It was on truth social

Another Social Media account I don't have. I guess the question remains, "Is anyone on Truth Social that follows Trump able to verify that those posts happened?"

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Was PI just hiding the real meaning?

Today, August 29th, is the Feast of John the Baptist (translation of relic)!

John the Baptist was beheaded for reproving Herod Antipas for taking his brother's wife as his own second wife. For this reason John the Baptist is often portrayed with a reproving finger:

John the Baptist is the subject of bible verse Matthew 3:14:

The pointed finger appears in multiple Mr POOL posts - for example:

There are "conspiracy theories" that John the Baptist was the true Christ, explaining why Jesus asked John to baptise him. This makes me think of the parallels of Biden and Trump... Who is the real president?

One might also consider the story of Herod's second wife's daughter, Salome, doing the Dance of the Seven Veils. Herod so admired her dancing that he offered her whatever she wanted and she asked for the head of John the Baptist on a SILVER platter.

It is noteworthy that historians believe John was beheaded in A.D. 29... and Jesus ministry ran from A.D. 30 to 33! Was John replaced?

Our Q education has been like a 7 year dance through the Seven Veils of hidden meanings and interpretations.

Today should be interesting...
edit on 28-8-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Importantly...

Jeremy
@jeremy_joseph_
·
1h
He’s practically baiting MSM to ask him about it (Q) every time he does this and they ignore it lmao

edit on 777Vpm28America/ChicagoWed, 28 Aug 2024 23:42:17 -0500 by 777Vader because:

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join