It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Bad Kitty Unleashed Tweet

Google News Lab "Labs are the Google News Initiative's most selective, in-depth training programs, providing expert coaching and technical expertise to small groups of news organizations, around the world."

Labs- Google Initiative

On September 12, 2016 Google Hangouts on Air moved to Youtube Live.
Details

Is President Trump barred by Goog from requesting donations to his campaign via Youtube? Rush a $5 dollar Donation to the Harris/Walz campaign

#59 Nov 02, 2017 [5][4:05] No [14]7664082
Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news?
[14 words]

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

La Quinta Columna is now testing this nicotine solution on a Pfizer shot sample, and if successful, may have the beginnings of a treatment protocol for detoxing humans of this alien technology
smoke up johnny
Somehow it feels like we have been here before

edit on 2024/1/9 by Crazierfox because: for entertainment purposes only

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Trump wins, these organizations and outlets will be investigated and audited into Oblivion.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We have been here before but it's best we keep an open mind. I spent time on a tobacco farm and was shown how the crops were raised. Some serious pesticide use.
The Tobacco Industry and Pesticide Use

I guess the big question is how much concentration. If on average we eat 1400 ng of nicotine daily it must not be enough. Natural sources of nicotine is tomatoes, potatoes and eggplants.

Nicotine from Plants to People

If they manufacture it artificially- I have trust issues.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

DC Draino Tweet...Ukraine

Kennedy is working with President Trump to reveal just how corrupt the entire system is. He has a big job ahead. For once a Vice President will really do some work rather than just be a back up, hiding in the wings. He is going to need a strong team helping to sort out these agencies.
Just look at Kamala, who never found her way to the border. I have been speculating that she will be probably lead from behind since Walz is more understandable and doesn't laugh.

Some people are so creative.
AANON 55

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

The New Global Order- Chyna- Peru

This is a mess...Peru allows public and private ownership of ports and Chyna is loving it. Looks like there is lots of manipulation taking place to ensure that Chyna gets a foothold and keeps it.
I imagine those cargo ships will not return back to Chyna empty- natural resources and agricultural products. What about military applications?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2024 14:33:10 -0500 by 777Vader because: Get Ready for False Flags...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Peruvian Marching Power...?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Was PI just hiding the real meaning?

Today, August 29th, is the Feast of John the Baptist (translation of relic)!

John the Baptist was beheaded for reproving Herod Antipas for taking his brother's wife as his own second wife. For this reason John the Baptist is often portrayed with a reproving finger:

John the Baptist is the subject of bible verse Matthew 3:14:

The pointed finger appears in multiple Mr POOL posts - for example:

There are "conspiracy theories" that John the Baptist was the true Christ, explaining why Jesus asked John to baptise him. This makes me think of the parallels of Biden and Trump... Who is the real president?

One might also consider the story of Herod's second wife's daughter, Salome, doing the Dance of the Seven Veils. Herod so admired her dancing that he offered her whatever she wanted and she asked for the head of John the Baptist on a SILVER platter.

It is noteworthy that historians believe John was beheaded in A.D. 29... and Jesus ministry ran from A.D. 30 to 33! Was John replaced?

Our Q education has been like a 7 year dance through the Seven Veils of hidden meanings and interpretations.

Today should be interesting...

in other Words

NOt so much reproving
more like

reproving vs reproof

Ya kNOw what I'm Saying ?

Timeline important
Too Each Their Own

i

edit on 2-9-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

edit on 2-9-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Without Hamas, the Dems would be walking on air.

Thanks Putin!

Sending Hamas into Israel was also a chessmove to divert resources from Ukraine. Useful Idiots can also be willing idiots.

I'm just bored.

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2024 22:36:15 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Discovery Mode Activated

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Speaking of Biden,

President Biden claimed in a long-winded anecdote on Monday that his great-grandfather was rumored to have been part of a group of coal miners that would kill anti-Catholic mine foremen and lay the dead bodies “on the doorstep” of their family’s homes.

Vice President Kamala Harris nodded along as the 81-year-old president spun the strange yarn during his remarks to union workers in Pittsburgh, Pa., joking that he was “disappointed” to learn that his great-grandfather Edward Francis Blewitt was not a member of the “Molly Maguires.”

“I remember when my great grandfather was only the second Catholic elected statewide in the state Senate here in Pennsylvania,” Biden began. “And I remember they talked about – when they’d run against him in 1906 – they said, ‘Guess what? He’s a Molly Maguire.’”

The president explained that “back in the old days” Irish Catholics working in Pennsylvania coal mines were often mistreated by the foremen, and a group of recently arrived Irishmen, known as the Molly Maguires, violently retaliated against their oppressors.

“A lot of the English owned the coal mines,” Biden said. “And what they did was they really beat the hell out of the mostly Catholic population in the mines. Not a joke.”

“But there was a group they called the Molly Maguires,” he went on. “And Molly Maguires, if they found out the foreman was taking advantage of an individual, they would literally kill him. Not a joke. And they would bring his body up and put him on the doorstep of his family.”

“Kind of crude, but I gotta admit they accused my great-grandfather of being a Molly Maguire – he wasn’t, but we were so damn disappointed.”

AFL-CIO President Liz Shuler’s head snapped back after Biden’s quip. Harris, also on stage with the president, laughed.

“That was a joke. That was a joke,” Biden assured the crowd.

So what? Did Joe watch the movie with Sean Connery "The Molly Maguires", or he hinting at another assassination? Joe Biden I swear.

Some interesting history Joe seems to link himself to. I wonder why?
All sources are WIKI so take them for what they are worth.
Molly Maguires
Ancient Order of Hibernians
edit on 3/9/2024 by Guyfriday because: added links

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ICYMI - Interesting COMMS from Nigel Farage in his new MP's office in parliament:

TEN second video tweet looking out of office at Big Ben which is striking the ELEVENTH HOUR.

At the 5 second mark he says MEGA... Make England Great again?

He's wearing a GREEN and WHITE striped lanyard... Ok to GO signal to White Hats?

Tweet

edit on 3-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is Epstein and friends still topical? This was in New York, you all remember where Jeff lived and died.

It’s a new record of shame.

Nearly 150 more male patients are suing convicted “sadistic’’ former top city urologist Darius Paduch, making the case the largest involving male victims — now a total of 310 — and a single abuser, lawyers say.

“Darius Paduch exploited more male patients than any predator in history,” plaintiff lawyer Anthony T. DiPietro told The Post — with new court papers saying the doctor abused “what is believed to be thousands of victims and survivors.”

The interesting bits of the report:

He worked as a urologist for years at Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University and Northwell Health Systems — whose prestige aided Paduch in his “grooming” campaign, court papers say.

DiPietro filed an initial civil class-action suit against Paduch and his employers, which include Weill Cornell Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Northwell Health and Columbia University, last August.

Former disgraced Columbia University OBGYN Robert Hadden holds the title as having the most sexual-abuse female victims who have filed claims against him. Hadden is now serving a 20-year sentence.

Now I bring up Epstein at the beginning of this post not only because this "doctor" has similar tastes, if you will, but also since it's well known that Epstein donated to Columbia University (though I magically can't find anything online about it now). One must wonder if Epstein had funded this guy, and if so who was funding him now?

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

September 3rd- Storm.
Met Office warns UK households to stockpile 6 items before 9 p.m.

Coincidence?
Ht- Jackstraw

Looking at this in a different light- 11 is the hour and this was on the 3rd.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Me too. Smoked what was left of my pack of American Spirits back when I had covid.
Vaping is a substitute head can't handle smoking anymore.

Safe and secure
Letting my imagination run wild

Trump will take away the ‘freedom to become a mother through IVF,’ Michelle Obama says at DNC

“Cause if they win, Republicans will not stop at banning abortion. They will come for IVF next. They’ll prosecute doctors. They’ll shame and spy on women.”

Trump pledges universal coverage for IVF treatment ‘because we want more babies’

Former President Trump pledged during a campaign rally in Michigan Thursday that if he wins a second term, he would mandate free in vitro fertilization treatment for women. 

edit on 2024/4/9 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I've been spending some quality time going through Albert Bourla's tweets.
Impportant tweet

This shout out to Flip Flop Fauci was dated August 22, 2022.

We need to let this sink in a bit "advising 7 presidents through HIV/AIDS, West Nile, Ebola, Zika, m.o.n.k.e.yp.o.x, and more".

I don't know about you but the first time I heard about mpox was when MT found that picture with Obama in the lab with the m in the background. The fact that Bourla specifically calls this out... ???
[DR] [C]ongo once again was the initial target. The only reason I can come up with is Cobalt.

Suspicious tweet #2

It's those pesky details. He tweets it has been 255 days yet both he and the woman are both wearing #256. [ June 2025 me thinks.]
Since he is making it a big deal- they met on day 103. Make of that what you will.

I'm still on the hunt for his #17 tweet.

He's probably deleted it but I remember.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

Trump will take away the ‘freedom to become a mother through IVF,’ Michelle Obama says at DNC

[/url]

Didn't he say the exact opposite? I thought the media was trying to hammer him on wanted the Government to pay for IVF for families that wanted it?

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Yup on a phone takes too much time to post all fin now.

It's time to go charge

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join