It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
What happens to the structure of societies when just enough people stop believing in the sacredness of the institutions that are the pillars of those societies? What happens when more and more people stop trusting their governments & start thinking everything they've been told is a lie. They become disillusioned with the illusion. They start questioning their own reality. Are we nearing that tipping point? You can't rely on following the linear sequence of time for the answer....

Nicely put Troy.

You know what I see now which was never there before, the level of Unity between people, I don't mean just here, or U.S, it's worldwide.

edit on 30-3-2024 by Imbackbaby because: Honest Abe

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Biden Announces Key Appointments to Boards and Commissions

March 22, I know it is weird that they would be doing all of these actions on the Skull and Bones # 322.

This is quite the list. We have Blackstone, The Atlantic Council, Harvard, World Bank, McKinsey, The Asia Foundation and then we have a close connection to Chyna via Mendis who just happened to have taught in more than 25 universities in Chyna.
No doubt he made some great contacts.

There appears to be a lot of connections to 2019 for some strange reason.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That would not surprise me at all with Harry. He was photographed naked having played 'strip pool' with his army buddies and some 'black-jack girls' I think they were called, in Las Vegas.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Thank you!
If anyone is interested you can read why I sign off with Rainbows Here
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

TextYou know what I see now which was never there before, the level of Unity between people, I don't mean just here, or U.S, it's worldwide.

Careful now..... people coming together and working together is EXACTLY what 'they' want to bring in that 'One World Government' ..... and so the cycle will start again
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
#848 Mar 6, 2018 12:09:33 No. 562883

Calm. Tranquil. Setting sun. Dusk
Peaceful end to the 70 year old nightmare. No more divi-
sion, no more fuse.
Setting sun of the fake half of the hermit kingdom in a tranquil manner.
Kim boy looks beaten, puffing out his chest in last act of
definance.

This post must connect to Bill Gates. He will be 70 in 2025! His birthdate is October 28, 1955. October has 7 letters and October is the 10th month. [17] #1010
#848 numbers added together=20. P[l]andemic and jabs brought to us in 2020. 6 lines brings us to 2026.

Adding the No. together 562883= 32 mirror is 23. 32+23= 55.
Billy has enough connections to 23.

Gematria- Bill Gates Hermit Kingdom- Follow the White Rabbit And the icing- Francis Scott Bridge.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

TextYou know what I see now which was never there before, the level of Unity between people, I don't mean just here, or U.S, it's worldwide.

Careful now..... people coming together and working together is EXACTLY what 'they' want to bring in that 'One World Government' ..... and so the cycle will start again
Rainbows
Jane

Now if it really was for a good cause. The problem is within no time the evidence piles up that the "good guys" are not so good and do unacceptable things. This cycle will continue until the consequences match their criminality.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Too Much Information

Yo bro! Y’all done screwed da pooch, now, din’ ya, Diddy.

Nothing To See ... So Some Say

WHY ? YOU acting different ?

God Wins

edit on 30-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Unity through authenticity not conformity.

We are shifting collectively to an elevated consciousness through each individual doing the work to shed old habits as we replace old patterns with new concepts, new perspectives and identities.

Each individual that is part of the whole will be compelled to do the healing inner work in order to help create the framework for the new system that humans can thrive in, not simply survive.

Like the ship of Theseus, rebuilt one plank at a time, the new world will be created as each human elevates themselves to a new level of awareness. Individually, people will restructure their own vessels one plank at a time...one neuron at a time...as we fire and rewire neural networks remolding our own minds. One by one, as we make the shift, we will be the planks rebuilding the larger vessel...the collective consciousness.

We don't yet see obvious evidence of this change because the process starts internally and builds outward. It's continuous, subtle evolution. How will we know when the shift is complete? How did people know when they fully transitioned from pre-industrial to industrial era? It happens in phases. Some people predict there will be a flashpoint where we reach a level of permeation and everything will seem to change overnight. I don't know how the transition will happen when it's completed but I'm sure everyone will know when they've finally arrived.
edit on 30-3-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Circling back to #459
4= April- Jennifer Gates birth month.
5= May- Rory Gates birth month.
9= September- let me take a guess- Jennifer Gates birth month.
First line 10, [10-9] Billy's birth month is October.

This is all going to tie into Watch the WATER. 13 letters.
March 26 DALI hit the bridge. 13 CDC containers fell into the water. 13 months later it is Jennifer Gates birthday.
The ship was renamed, 4 letters +26=30.

Not the first accident- tax havens and more juicy tidbits

Looking at #847 and 846, I suspect that the No's should be used as a Rubik's Cube.

Operational_window [5-6]_F Delta c25-26.

F=6 and there are 6 numbers per line.
All we need to do is find what matches vertically and horizontally to the Gates family.

2nd line 6666- False Flag, False Flag.

The 5th line vertically adds to 18- Billy predicted something special April 27, 2018. Also it has connections to 7 and 11.

We are not ready for the next plandemic

The last vertical line, juggling the numbers we get 911.

The first vertical line [5X5] [5X5]= 25...2025.

The third vertical line is cool as well. 32 mirror 23 Billy's all time fav. Phoebe will be 23 in 2025.

First horizontal line, 5+8=13, Rory Gates birthday is May 23 [middle numbers/ middle child]- 5th month plus 3+2+3=13. 13+13=26 We are back to Phoebe.
There's more, lots more.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
That is one of the most beautiful stories I've heard Jane. I'm teared up and leaking by just reading your account of the experience. I wish I could experience something that lovely. Thank you for sharing!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Despite the warning of thin ice treading I persisted and woke in the ICU with staples in my abdomen. I'm literally a walking miracle. But with such an experience I'm walking with lighter steps and shorter strides breathing restricted air...

Someone did this too you? Making sure comprende...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That sounds good to say the individual and their uniqueness being allowed to be expressed is conformity. To each God gave certain abilities and we should make good use of those to help others as that helps elevate them.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I agree with you JOM but I think we should all be mindful of what Jane stated. Right now it's US vs. Them but if we succeed there will eventually be no them. If history repeats itself who will turn on who after "them" have been eradicated?

I think we all want less Gov. and more freedoms and none of us want 1WG so please let us remember in the future we create that no Governments have the kind of power we've all been living under and what works in the U.S. shouldn't work in every nation due to the exclusive environment of each nation.

I might be for 1 world prisons......

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now Showing

Enjoy the Show

edit on 30-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

You have a card...if you're going to smoke anything it is better to use a high quality vape because you can control the
heat & actual doses. Plus you are not "burning" it which is bad... it heats up & releases all the good stuff.

Any recommendations? I've looked at them but wouldn't know a good one from a bad one. Is it necessary to spend $400 on one?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It will be up to each individual to make the inner voyage of self discovery. Work through the layers of trauma...(re)discover one's true purpose (passion) and unwaveringly align with that calling regardless of what the outside world demands we must conform to. It won't be easy.

The Voice
edit on 30-3-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I do not know how I missed this but I did. Thank you. I do have access to essential oils and am making out my shopping list for Monday! I have found almost everything that has been suggested at two health food stores nearby and oddly enough found Dashen's Tart Black Cherry Juice at a Kroger of all places....

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I have never noticed P.Diddys's eyebrows! Are we sure his last name is Combs and not Lavey?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wanna do the frog pic on a t-shirt. I'd change it up a bit and have 7 pepe's each with a different shirt on with WWG!WGA (one letter per shirt) or maybe a couple of pepes have a letter on a cap and intensify the storm behind them. No wording at all, for there is no need. The picture already speaks volumes without wording and if you know, you know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join