It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

That ku post #1313 has kept me up last night.
#1313 May 4, 2018 4:02:22 No 1298146
/Patriotsfight/

May the 4th be with you.

What especially bothered me was that there should have been a space between Patriots fight.
Also there seems to be a 2 theme going on.

#2222 [Sept 9], 2018 8:[25]:[34] No [3094236] < 26
Are we alone?
Roswell?
>>3093831
No
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

Before everyone's eyes glaze over I believe we have something here.
From the No 4236- 3831= 405 [#45]
4=D5

Here's where things get interesting.
Congress is to start their summer vacation Friday July 6 and will return Sept 9.

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode with masks pulled off government officials showing they are aliens.

From the timestamp [34]=7 and [8]...July 8, 1947 Major Marcel's opinion about the Roswell crash was published in a Roswell newspaper.
Roswell- Smithsonian account

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Millions spent in adminstrative costs to tackle the Countermeasures Vaccine Injury- Covid-19

[$26] million to be exact.

They've paid out a whopping $42,1[25] to [11] patients.

Look at the dollar amounts on the chart. First off there are 11 patients but the chart has 12 lines- [23]
All our favorite numbers are here.
[M]yocarditis= 13
[A]naphylaxis=1...14.

We should have a look at Commander [9] George[6] Reed[4] Grimes[6]...9/14...Phoebe Gates must be getting dizzy from so much attention.
Of course this CICP plan was established in the PREP Act 2005.
He speaks

The contact # for Health systems Bureau where he happens to work is 301-[44]- [33]00.
Contact #
ht Chief Nerd

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Keeping track of resignations. Brought to us by Scott Gottlieb...Jeff Shuren, head of Medical Devices at the FDA.

Jeff Shuren

The memo to his staff was chock full of Star Trek references? He would have approved those test swabs.
9/11- FDA clears first Covid-19 Home Antigen test for children under 18.

Soo it needs to be used 2wice over 3 days.

Noting the media contact # 301-796-[45] 40.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Here's something to ponder.
open your mind to the possibilities

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

We have something strange wrt #45.
Circling back to Congress summer break from July 26-September 9- there are 45 days.

July 26th is special
"All or Nothing".

We have some weirdness around Elon Musk's commitment of $45 million to Trump PAC.
WSJ- Yes he is

No he's not

No doubt Billy the Gates has some strong feelings about 45.
Bill Gates Steps down from Microsoft after 45 years

Then we have President Trump #45.
4+5=9 Bill Gates- September.

I'm going to have to update my all things Gates chart.
Billy steps down as Microsoft CEO Jan 13, 2000 @ 5:50 p.m.

20 years before the start of the plandemic.

#2020 Aug 30, 2018 7:[49]:[58] No 2806[653] < in total 30.
[B]IG [B]IRD-9 NOW OFFLINE

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Holy crap!

US police no longer trust FBI – report

Many US state and local law enforcement agencies are refusing to share vital information with the Federal Bureau of Investigation due to concerns that it has become partisan and politicized, according to a whistleblower report submitted to Congress.

The 230-page report was compiled by an alliance of retired and active-duty agents and analysts, who spoke to more than 30 “independent, highly credible” sources across the US.

“They are not only reluctant to work with the FBI but reportedly have decided to no longer share actionable, substantive information on criminal and other intelligence-related activity” with the Bureau, because they believe it “has been operating as a partisan federal agency motivated by a political agenda” in recent years, the report’s authors said.

The report’s existence was first reported on Wednesday in the New York Post. The document itself was sent to the House Judiciary and House Oversight committees and posted online. 

The whistleblowers urged Congress to force the resignation of Wray as “an extreme measure of last resort” and the only way to restore the Bureau’s reputation.

edit on 25-7-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Biden has to resign to get Kamala, as the sitting prez, an automatic spot on the ballot in several states which otherwise expire.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FreedomTrain

DM me?

I received your message. Thank you

After this post, I should be free to reply.

I am happy, healthy, of sound mind and NOT suicidal.

TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD
(slowly and very carefully)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
"Let's get ahead of the babble story..."

www.theguardian.com...#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWhat%20can%20be%2C%20unburdened,has%20its% 20own%20Wikipedia%20page.

guardian.com/us/2024/jul/25/kamala-harris-speaking-style-memes

‘So uniquely her’: where did Kamala Harris’s self-help speaking style come from?
The vice-president blends a prosecutor’s precision with pearls of wisdom. Experts shed light on her language

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So, President Biden is set to announce reforms to the US Supreme Court on Monday and also limiting Presidential immunity.
Can somebody explain the implications/plans behind this please? Is something else 'cooking' in the Democratic crock-pot?
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Biden wants to pack the SC with more justices so it too can be a vehicle for the Dems. But he can't change it unilaterally.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, President Biden is set to announce reforms to the US Supreme Court on Monday and also limiting Presidential immunity.
Can somebody explain the implications/plans behind this please? Is something else 'cooking' in the Democratic crock-pot?
Link
Rainbows
Jane

If he gets away with sweeping changes, then that will be the world's conclusive clue we are Soviet America. No way this can happen legally.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, a bit more information. It is the U.S. Congress that sets the size (in terms of how many justices) of the Supreme Court.

From what I understand, even if Biden were to convince Congress to change the size of the court, the SC can also challenge the constitutionality of those changes.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This should be filed under a public health threat.

BARDA announces first pharmacy based decentralized clinical trial under Project NexGen.

This is hugely dangerous. Customers at [W]algreens will be unsuspecting clinical trials subjects. Will they have informed consent? Why bother. I have lots of questions as in what if someone becomes jab injured. There is something weird here. Pfizer only used 8 mice and Moderna used 10 mice for their Covid jabs so why do they suddenly need human subjects now???
I guess I'm somewhat paranoid.

Of course they announce this on the 23rd with funding of $25 million.

This brings up the issue of why Fauci pushed for [W]alensky as Director of the CDC.

ht Brook Jackson

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you and Justoneman too for explaining the process.
So, IF Joe gets away with this, particularly the part about limiting Presidential immunity, isn't that him trying to protecy himself and Hunter from any court proceedings against either?
Sorry to be a pain, but it all smells fishy to me, like something else is at play here
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Continuing along...
BARDA Wiki

This is ludicrous.
"This article may have been created or edited for undisclosed payments, a violation of Wikipedia's terms of use."

I'm more than curious about BARDA's Director Gary Disbrow- who just happened to be assigned the position April 23, 2020.
----
Melinda Gates endorses Kamala

We get to see her before and after if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Did you happen to see the opening ceremony for the Paris Olympics?

I did and it was really weird and now they are using copywrite to shut some significant truthers down.
Letter to Elon Musk.

I am getting some strange vibes from this.
First red flag is that it is the [33]rd Olympic ceremony and the opening ceremony was on July 26th.

Santa Surfing

She's down too.
Quick clip captured

One has to wonder where Billy fits in because this is his number. Found it.
Nayel Nasar - Jennifer Gates husban in the olympics
[33] years old.

July 26 to December 31= 158< [23] or [14].

I went back to watch Japan's opening ceremony July 23, 2021.
Red Carpet event with Albert Bourla

All the Youtubes have been taken down.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is something else 'cooking' in the Democratic crock-pot?

Rainbows
Jane

Isn’t there always?

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join