It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

If you look at the bottom of the frame, the lower edge of the podium is at about a 5 degree angle to the edge of the picture. If you could rotate the pic to correct for this, the bullet would be going on a downward trajectory of about 5 degrees. I know perspective and distance are also factors - not sure if it applies but thought worth mentioning.

Yes, you make a very good point/observation. Initially it looked more level but a slight downward trajectory is apparent. Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

New project alert- brought to us by villain of the hour Tedros.
New Initiative launched by WHO

July 29th #H5N1 mRNA 'not a vaccine" jabs for manufacturers in low and middle income countries. It is rather handy that the [W]HO developed the mRNA Technology Transfer Program. I guess they are committed to the Avian flu for 2.0.

RFK Jr Nuremberg comms

Well now we know why the FDA felt so comfy granting Big Pharma the opportunity to conduct clinical trials at Walgreens .
"In January, the FDA issued a Final Rule that allows institutional Review boards hired by Pharma to determine certain research constitutes only minimal risk ...and therefore does not require informed consent.

Hmmm they announced this 12/21, 2023...21+12=[33] and is effective January 22, 2024.
Jan 22nd is special- Celebration of Life

Imagine this was first published December [23], 2017.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

America for sale edition.
This is really
material.
Have you heard of Fundrise?
Linky BTM

March 12, 2024 Fundrise secures $770 million boost from JP Morgan to ignite Sun Belt Rental Community Expansion.
While mortgage rates are 7%. Ha 777.

Soo we have China backing this little scheme to buy up communities of homes making housing unaffordable.

Jeff Bezos has Arrived
"We will own nothing and be happy, happy, happy."

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

We have arrived at "Watch the Water".

Kim calls flood emergency
Coming from BBC-223.
Thousands of people are at risk. They caan't help themselves. Quoting from the CIA World Factbook- GDP per capita was around $1,700.

Mar 6, 2018 12:02:58,

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Three Gorges Dam
[W]atch the [W]ater

----
Judicial Watch

113 [11.3?] non citizens voted in DC Presidential primary.
The turn out rate is really close to the U.S citizen turnout.
Non-citizen -19.3%
U.S. citizen- 25.9% a 5.6% difference. We seem to have #11's popping up.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I circled back to last ku post #4966 [Nov 27] 8:06:20 178303[26]

Ascension may mean something different, from a numbers perspective-
AS=[23]
CEN=[32]
I=9... September add the N to it= 23.

The O was tricky= 15...1+5=6...Phoebe and Billy is partial to that number.
N=14.

Billy likes the #15.
2000/03 $15 Million Grant to Infectious Disease Research Institute

If we look at this in terms of months that would be March when the plandemic['20/3] was announced by the [W]HO.
World Health Organization=[33]

8 letters- H5 and what ascends? Birds...Bird Flu- H5N1.

Then there is this grant.
September 14, 2006-$32 Million Grant to IDRI

This institute has changed names to Access to Advanced Health Institute.
Philanthropy News- Access to Health Institute $26 million April 13, 2022

We have a new player- Chan Soon- Shiong Family Foundation.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wait for, or skip to, the Schumer segment...

ELON understands the Streisand Effect

edit on 777Vpm29America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jul 2024 20:03:25 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I get it, but imo it's level enough to account for Crooks slightly elevated position. What the angle is not, is from the water tower. I think the figure up there was countersniper who took the kill shot. There was def someone lurking up there, with plenty of cop SUVs parked at the base.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Twice with me, both times in "reality" brief, but when it happened both times seemed forever.
Some things come to mind: 5th d no color and at 4d the human body cannot handle it let alone 5.
Devolution
Color divides us
Sex
Religion
Job
Etc
The reality is we are all a part of the one.

edit on 2024/29/7 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
SouthernGift (me) is alive and finally back into my stupid ‘new’ account I made last year bc of the site issues.

SouthernGift is gone with the wind…. I can’t get it back 😞

Where’s my people?

Direct me to whatever other sites people interact on… I’ve been out of the digital loop for almost a year

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

RFK Jr Nuremberg comms

Scrolling down under his post, I see a chart of colleges still mandating the jab-4 out of 5 in my state (GA) are HBCUs, in the Atlanta area. I live in Atlanta proper in a very liberal area. Interestingly, fewer than 25% of the students at my kids' schools got vaxxed. Most of the students are black or Hispanic...I sat in a PTA meeting listening to white liberals talking about how to get more blacks vaxxed.

More health "equity" for you...if they won't do it voluntarily, hold education and jobs over their heads.
edit on 30-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: clarity

edit on 30-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonlightBlues

Most of the Q subject matter has moved to mainstream. Mission Accomplished.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

I get it, but imo it's level enough to account for Crooks slightly elevated position. What the angle is not, is from the water tower. I think the figure up there was countersniper who took the kill shot. There was def someone lurking up there, with plenty of cop SUVs parked at the base.

Did you hear the audio from the crowd video which was analyzed and indicates 3 weapons were fired?

This is what it sounded like to me, 3 rounds from an AR .223 or 556 semi-auto, 5 rounds definitely sounding like it came from a different direction, which also sounded subsonic, and or suppressed, and also full auto or from a bump-stock, then the kill shot from the bolt action sniper rifle.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hey Gift,

Good to "hear" from you.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Bill Gates at Olympics

Red Shoe club?
His son-in-law [N]ayel [N]assar is there competing in the equestrian event. N=14. Keeping in mind that he is [33]-
Riding a White Horse

In the background there is an X and an R. Black hat off to Disease X and also hats off to XRP.

Susieq tweet

She is linking Vincent Kennedy XRP- 46 pale horses.

As you can see we have 14 everywhere.
Meta agrees to pay $1.4 billion

Probably due September.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

We are up to our necks in 14's and horse comms.
Yesterday we had the Gates Foundation grant of $32 million September 14, 2006.

Israel tried to frustrate U.S. lawsuit over Pegasus spyware, leak suggest.

More meat-
Rod Rosenstein is working with [N]SO Group, Israeli firm accused of spying.

[W]hats App vs NSO Group. Get this- this NSO Group targeted [14]00 users in 20 different countries during a ...[14] day period "from April to the middle of May."

Good question- what did Rosenstein know about the FBI investigation into NSO- but then it has been so corrupted who cares?

Anchor baby Kamala Harris connected to 14- California birth certificate released August 14th.
Hilarious Mathematics-

We could use this humor right now. ht Santa Surfing.
#916 Mar 10, 2018 [1:04]: [36] No [61322]9

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time....14 words 41 letters.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I am glad that you were able to recover quickly. Good news on the Ivermectin front. The new doc investigated Peter McCullough's protocol and has agreed to start a monthly supply. Hopefully it makes a difference for RL.
----
We have some more weirdness around the Paris Olympics.
[W]ilsonhardy removed because of supposed racism

Amy Wilsonhardy= [14]
Frankly looking at the black painting on her face it looks like a bat. It is rather suspicious that they pull her right before she was to play against the China team.
[W]uhan comes to mind, a city of 11 million people, give or take.
I'm probably overly paranoid but the score against Rugby 7's was 26-17.
Difference being 9- Bill Gates.

Watch the Water- Swimming in 14's-
Men's triathlon practice cancelled due to water pollution

[1.4] billion euros spent trying to clean the river.

Second day of the [triathlon]- [33] or [23]. 9 letters.

Avian Influenza= [14].

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Welcome back.

Tedros has an odd comm for today.
Tedros tweet

I'm always suspicious when he makes references to such specific numbers; 4 children accompanied by 12 adults.
[11] Quotes, [14]1 Reposts.
Avian Influenza=14.
11+14+1='25.

12-4=8
Pandemic=8.
I have developed trust issues.

I have held suspicions that they may be using the ku posts as well.
#124 Nov 7, 2017 [6:3][4:55] No [14]845 [25] [45]
+++
++
+
6 +...Phoebe=6.

Just to catch you up Plandemic 2.0 is connected to Phoebe Gates- birthdate is September 14, 2002. Launch is 2025 when she will be 23.All because Billy the Gates is a Psycho.

Since he has set up the entire plan based on important dates to him I believe that #11 is tied to [January 1], [1994]< [23] when he married Melinda.
Bill Gates is a psycho tweet- connecting the dots

July 21, 2022 is when the FDA approved this. That is the 203 day in leap years or 202 in standard years.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Just posted this observation on another thread...
Just take a look at this photo, what do you notice? We have evidence in plain sight. The photo shows a picture of the bullet going right by Trump's head but what else do you notice? The bullet is on a LEVEL PLAIN. If Crooks shot that from an elevated position the trajectory would not be level as photographed. The trajectory would be, at least slightly, downward. I have not seen or heard anyone comment on this, what do you think? It does seem to have a slight downward trajectory at second look bit still makes me curious.

That is the thing my Army vet buddies are agreeing when I point it out. THAT is huge! I have been sharing this level and too low observation. I think we got something here!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well as yas all know I've become less active here and was under the impression this website was counting down it's last days...happy I am to see it up and running. 🍻
So a thing occurred to me on X as I was breakingin a new account and had an epiphany and I want to share the discipline of cutting through the crap and determine once and for all...
Brace yourself hold your hats, help me connect the dots???

When Ryan White died, is that when cue stopped leaving breadcrumbs?

You recall johnheretohelp?
I think it's possible and likely.

My tablet that archived my older stuff experienced a battery burst and I lost alot during my hospital visit.

I made a similar query to a thread on X and it seemed to have summoned crickets, except for one guy I follow who's been a jonheretohelp advocate.

So if cue is pushing up daisies where do we go from here?

I wish I had a laptop so I can participate more here.

eta 116th congress
Julian plead guilty for publishing war crimes
edit on 7/30/2024EPMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/30/2024EPMR by loveguy because: Am I doing a no no?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join