It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Kewl.

www.msnbc.com...
msnbc.com/we-are-q-conspiracy-cult-leaps-from-the-internet-to-trump-rally

So worth it.

edit on 777Vam22America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jul 2024 00:15:42 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
But I was told it isn't about Trump.

Yeah, there were a few Q followers at Trump rallies over the years. Not that it made much difference.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The BEST meme out there! Hilarious!!😂😂

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yes, people are killing it. What a great time to be alive,,,,

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurveyorOfTruth
a reply to: NightFlight

No. Jill and Hunter quit after they got paid off. I doubt Joe is even aware that he has quit. They could tel him to sign his own arrest warrant and he’d do it because he has no idea what he’s doing or where he is!

He hasn’t signed anything since at least 2020. Those EOs he signed? They look suspiciously like Jill’s signature. The signature on yesterday’s letter saying he’s not running for re-election look more like his and Twitter claims it’s a digital signature.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that.
I've been seeing some very interesting "ku" signs in people's back yards and one person has WWG1WGA sign taped on his rear car window. It's here there and everywhere.

MJTruthUltra tweet

Makes one wonder about the timing of Sheila Jackson's death. Granted the media said she died from cancer but how do we know for certain? President Trump's assassination attempt was on the 13th and here she is involved in the Secret Service oversight. She died on the 19th, the same day of the CrowdStrike failure.

Suicide post-
#[19]33 August [26], 2018 [11]:46:[38] No [274]

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just for the record-
Obama's statment about Biden not running for re-election

The power group are not endorsing Kamala-
The playbook

Obama's half brother Malik has a sense of humour- I guess he believes the only choice is Big Mike, but she has said repeatedly that she doesn't want to run. I just had a thought, what if they nominate her against her will?

Malik tweet

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Honestly I admire De Niro as an actor, nothing else, but the video saying that when he can't counter an argument he resorts to name calling and fear mongering.

Isn't that the same thing Trump does?

No, Trump ticks off what he is gonna do so we don't have to deal with that situation again is how he works. Ticking off what is wrong isn't fear mongering when 99% of us here actually living and discussing this with coworkers and neighbors see the crap that is wrong. Deciding who can fix it is what this was always about. Both parties have been doing this fake fix it's while they take a bite out of one freedom after another incrementally just as the plan has always been, steady. So Trump's the Hopium like a Ronald Reagan or Teddy Roosevelt for the "back to the COTUS" crowd and not the Fear mongering Uniparty leaders like a Clinton, Gore, Bush, Biden or Obama have done.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel we have another comm from the National Guard. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.
National Guard tweet

"2nd time in 5 days"-
#25 Nov 1, 2017 1:34:11 No 147 [44] 9010
Clip
Proof to begin 11.3.

Wikileaks 8 year anniversary
DNC leaks [44], 053.

Obama was #44.
Billy the Gates connection-
[J]ennifer
[R]ory
[P]hoebe...44.

Then we have Paxlovid with 44 serious drug interactions
MD Breathe tweet

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Possibly more comms-
NASA Wallops tweet

"BOOMS. There it is."

#[49] [24]< [13th of 2024] Oct 21 < [13], 2020 10:21:53 No [112] 0 [2027]
BOOMS EN_ROUTE TOMORROW.
This is not a drill.

Hunter Biden quietly drops lawsuit against Fox News

This is very strange behavior. Add that to Biden not running, although there are lots of questions around that letter- not on White House official letterhead and his signature is different.

Toddstarnes tweet
ht Chief Nerd.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You should give this a listen.
Gain of Fauci tweet

Kimberly Cheatle Director of the Secret Service testimony leaves me believing that this operation was set up by design so that no one could be held accountable.

What do you know about astrology. I'm afraid I know nothing about it. Frankly this is weird- do you believe that someone could nail down the exact date of the assassination attempt using astrology?

Camus- Newstart24 tweet

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They just fell into their own trap.

edit on 777Vpm22America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jul 2024 13:16:19 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ticking off what is wrong isn't fear mongering when 99% of us here actually living and discussing this with coworkers and neighbors see the crap that is wrong.

No, it is exactly what fear mongering is. You are afraid things are getting worse. Hyping people up about righting those wrongs before it gets really bad is fear mongering.

And 50% of the point I replied to was name calling. You can't look at me with a straight face and say Trump doesn't do that.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I guess we'll see.

Hopium is a hell of a drug.

It beats Nohopium in every way though.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Word has it Elon Musk is sitting on a Time Bomb of Information about the Players in the Deep State Involved in the Attempted Assassination of Mr. Trump . X Communications between the Ones who Ordered the " Hit " and those that were involved in Carring it out . Musk could Literally Save Our Republic by Releasing that Information Now before Another Attempt to Kill Mr. Trump is Ordered .
edit on 22-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Former CIA analyst Sue Mi Terry, the wife of Washington Post columnist Max Boot, was charged Tuesday with working as an agent for South Korea

Really? South Korea, who have been allies with the US since 1953.

Seems like the BS just keeps getting deeper and some of you can't wait to dive in.

You are likely too young to know about the time two spies for Israel getting executed in DC for spying. It happens that "normally" unless your name is SOS Hillary Clinton, you can't give any secrets away to anyone. A sitting POTUS only could do that. This won't end well if she loses in court.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

You should give this a listen.
Gain of Fauci tweet

Kimberly Cheatle Director of the Secret Service testimony leaves me believing that this operation was set up by design so that no one could be held accountable.

What do you know about astrology. I'm afraid I know nothing about it. Frankly this is weird- do you believe that someone could nail down the exact date of the assassination attempt using astrology?

Camus- Newstart24 tweet

Thank you for so many linked updates!!!
Priceless, awesome contributor!

Mobile Data Reveals Someone Who Regularly Visited Thomas Crooks’ Home and Work Also Visited a Building in Washington DC Near FBI Office

Interesting development
edit on 22-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ticking off what is wrong isn't fear mongering when 99% of us here actually living and discussing this with coworkers and neighbors see the crap that is wrong.

No, it is exactly what fear mongering is. You are afraid things are getting worse. Hyping people up about righting those wrongs before it gets really bad is fear mongering.

And 50% of the point I replied to was name calling. You can't look at me with a straight face and say Trump doesn't do that.

You can define it anyway you want.

It isn't fear mongering it is pandering to what people want and the nutcase left just doesn't and never had the votes without major cheating being allowed by the top brass in DC and the FBI.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No, I can't.

It is pandering based on what people fear. Telling people that if they don't vote for him things will just get worse is fear mongering.

ETA: Just to be fair, the whole Trump will become a dictator thing is fear mongering as well.

edit on 22-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No, I can't.

It is pandering based on what people fear. Telling people that if they don't vote for him things will just get worse is fear mongering.

ETA: Just to be fair, the whole Trump will become a dictator thing is fear mongering as well.

Well, since I fear not the things that can hurt my body like I do the ones that hurt my soul I will not worry about it. The facts are we are falsely divided by our lying media narrative. Sure the 10% freaks dykes and fairies are not EVER going to be happy unless we let them teach our children that their stuff is sane. That is most of our problem here after the outside influences of foreign money laundering rules being there are none if no one will do their job and arrest them. They are controlling in a time when their lack of morals will destroy their ability to lead.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join