It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean like those that adhere to outdated science. In case you missed it, psychology is science too. Next you're going to tell me that women are mentally ill once a month, and the earth is flat...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: marg6043

The world today looks at a rant like yourd the same way as they did at somone who rants about black people a 100 years ago...

Nobody will want to kiss your phobic Latina ass.
oh well... maybe some old farts who are mentally challenged and can't keep up with an ever evolving society, sure he'd eat you out from behind...

Do you think your words will look less ranty and phobic.
Look at the most liberal folks of the day 100 years ago and they are absolute monsters, that's gonna be you in 100 years too.

It just happens.

But is the OP such a big problem? If you're born a man and you have dreams of being an Olympic athlete you need to be told by your doctor at whatever age that any procedures or hormonal therapy will result in you not being an Olympic athlete.

Is there anything wrong with being honest with people and telling them they have to go the Jenner route?

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

" You may want to peruse some of these articles for more information. "

Ah no , you Obviously do not know me Very Well . I do not Clutter my Mind up with Nonsense .......

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm old enough to understand the old farts and young enough to understand the youngsters.
What Olympic games where these?

The 60's - 90's until they took down the iron curtain it was a thing for the Eastern Block women to have so much testosterone that they had more than normal males. The testing was epic.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Ah no , you Obviously do not know me Very Well . I do not Clutter my Mind up with Nonsense .......

You see, it's a matter of perspective. From my perspective, reading your posts, I would say you do clutter up your mind with a whole load of nonsense.

For starters, why do you all care so much? How are these individuals hurting you - personally? Why do you find the whole concept of transgenderism so threatening to own sense of identity?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

We care mostly about little children. Next question.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

We care mostly about little children. Next question.

Whatever has this...

originally posted by: network dude
There is much going on in the world of sports with regard to dudes in dresses jumping into the pool or MMA ring to dominate against women. We are told there really is no difference due to the drugs they take. Sounds suspect, but if you swear to it, and have "science" back you up, it's hard to argue without a lot of push back. But what of the Chicks who want to be dudes? Why aren't they dominating in the pool, or in the ring? Are they just weak? Are there just no real athletes who go the other way?

I'm not so sure the argument that a trans women is the same as a woman is logical or holds any validity at all in light of the question.

Maybe it's time to admit this is a sad grift and a direct assault on women.

...got to do with "little children"?

So, how many "little children" do you have under your guardianship?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I take issue with any form of bullying.

Trans individuals don't have a higher suicide rate and incidence of mental illness because they are trans it's actually more to do with having to hide who they are because of people like you and your general phobia of anything you are unwilling to even try to understand.

I don't know if you're feeling like a man right now but you sure as # aren't looking like a human being.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis
a reply to: network dude

I take issue with any form of bullying.

Trans individuals don't have a higher suicide rate and incidence of mental illness because they are trans it's actually more to do with having to hide who they are because of people like you and your general phobia of anything you are unwilling to even try to understand.

I don't know if you're feeling like a man right now but you sure as # aren't looking like a human being.

please don't play the sympathy card on me. It's weak and pathetic. Trans people are mentally ill because they aren't sure what their sexuality is. The illness causes the confusion, and in the last couple of years, rather than try to help these people, they are being exploited and used by people just like you, some who aren't aware they are being used, and some VERY aware they are using others.

Adults can make informed decisions, kids listen to adults for guidance. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

please don't play the sympathy card on me. It's weak and pathetic.

I wasn't expecting your sympathy. I was expressing my contempt for your lack of humanity. Quite different. I consider you weak and pathetic. So we're evens.

Trans people are mentally ill because they aren't sure what their sexuality is.

Wrong. Primarily because transgenderism and sexuality are two very seperate things.

The illness causes the confusion, and in the last couple of years, rather than try to help these people, they are being exploited and used by people just like you, some who aren't aware they are being used, and some VERY aware they are using others.

Again, incredibly wrong - on so many levels demonstrating your total and utter lack of understanding or rather willingness to do so. How am I using them?

Adults can make informed decisions, kids listen to adults for guidance. Shame on you.

There is no shame on me at all. Again, I don't see what kids have got to do with your OP at all. It relates to adults not children. And as you say, adults can make informed decisions. Do you have concerns about your own child? Or do you struggle with your own sense of identity as a "man"? What is a "man"? Did you get called "sissy" as a child? Has it left scars that mean you have to tell other people what it means to be a man and if you don't think they live up to your standard they're a "poofter"?

Purlease I'm weak and pathetic.

edit on 21-2-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

(post by Justoneman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You might be more than just weak but you do seem to be pathetic with your denial of reality so you can push a mental illness on the world.

Really that's all you've got?

I'm not pushing anything, quite the opposite but then I expect you know as little about mental illness generally as you do about transgenderism specifically so you are pretty much incapable of understanding that. I don't care about you though and your feelings, assuming you have any.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They tested everyone and disqualified those with to much testosterone? They didn't test for chromosomes though...

works for me!

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MauriceFaux

It will be seen as the usual rants of the young about the Olds. It's a generational sports, and at my age I'm trans old so i can rant about both while not feeleing adressed by neither...

What's the jenner route?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join