It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Nah the science i refer to, is manly focused on social and psychological dynamics.

It is indeed all cosmetic fakery, it's all to common among all stratos of society already, heck look at tooth correction amongst minors... No biggy right...

why are we suddenly so sensible about fake boobs, well actually fake everything, I'm sure there are women that have more cosmetic surgery than some transwomen do, and the trans might actually still look more feminine...

It happens!

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Terpene

The point is that everything you attribute to "science" is actually just cosmetic fakery.

Am I wrong?

Thanks for the "hairdresser" example

They’ve taken this Cosplay stuff waaaaay to far.🤣

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

To be clear you have shown zero science , at all, that males and females are even remotely equal or that anyone has ever changed from male to female or vice-versa

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yeah... we are entering the denial phase great to see some progress...

You can do whatever, if you choose to adhere to outdated science, carry on.
Just know it's laughable when you can't see beyond your own limitations and declare them the boundaries of truth for everyone...

You ask me to ignore valid information.... what happend to deny ignorance?
You can have your ignorance but don't force others into it with reductionist arguments that only show the limited mental capacities of some.
sometimes its better to admit an opinion comes from and emotional place of ignorance, than to claim logic and science.

It's pretty pathetic

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Then why the high rate of suicidal tendencies? Strange way to show their happiness no?
Read every article you listed and the take away is. Trans people are inherently less stable in almost every metric of life. Thanks for the read.
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

Thus my comment on the mental illness being used to make males into female athletes. It isn't flying with moms and dads of little girls I can promise you that as I too had a girl to protect from these heathens.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Who is in denial in your world? You will find that person when you look in the mirror.

originally posted by: Terpene

Just know it's laughable when you can't see beyond your own limitations and declare them the boundaries of truth for everyone...

You can have your ignorance but don't force others into it with reductionist arguments that only show the limited mental capacities of some.
sometimes its better to admit an opinion comes from and emotional place of ignorance, than to claim logic and science.

It's pretty pathetic

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nah the science i refer to, is manly focused on social and psychological dynamics.

Many corners argue (quite effectively) that psychology is not a science at all, so there's that.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

When did you stop categorizing peoples gender by their appearance and started to be unreasonable about gender focusing on things you can not verify without infringing on peoples privacy?

Sociology and psychology are scientific branches and if we'd apply their methods, the reasoning around these threads would become very embarrassing for some, if we'd know what their issue really is.

Because it's not trans, the trauma is buried much deeper, it's becoming obvious.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's pretty pathetic
And as always blah blah blah you’re all stupid because you won’t buy into my delusional fantasy world where I make up crap as I go along and none of your proven old outdated science is true anymore because I said so. Damn the real science, right? You may not be the best person to be talking about mental capacity, just saying 😏

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You could argue that, but it still bares weight when it comes to social dynamics.
Ignoring it and advocating ignorance because it doesn't fit your agenda is like exactly not what we do around here.

What defines the gender roles in our society the chomosomes or the Appearance?

Don't forget the hairdresser in this equation, even if your born blond you can still be a soulless redhead.

no matter how much you'd like to ignore things psychology is pertinent to the discussion.

I'm having to conclude that some just are happy with their ignorance and who am I to argue if they can't or won't leave their ignorance behind...
edit on 21-2-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You could argue that, but it still bares weight when it comes to social dynamics.
Ignoring it and advocating ignorance because it doesn't fit your agenda is like exactly not what we do around here.

There it is
Your "agenda" is superior to my "agenda" so you win.

LOL

EDIT:
How about this?

My opinion is based in real science and biology, ignoring it and advocating ignorance because it doesn't fit your agenda is like exactly not what we do around here.
edit on 2 21 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You don't need to add the caveat of " just saying".

we now knowby experience you aren't adding anything but empty words, trying to justify your outdated phobic opinion...

It's funny, and considering your moniker it's almost a wallbreak joke...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I'm not sure where I said that I win or anything about my agenda being superior, I'm actually assuming you don't have one and maybe agenda was the wrong word altogether... Maybe opinion would have been better as it doesn't imply an preferred outcome, only our own confirmation bias...

And I've always said reductionist aren't wrong just severly limited in their assessment of the issue.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And I've always said reductionist aren't wrong just severly limited in their assessment of the issue.

That's a very charitable way of telling us how stupid we are - you're a peach.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nah...
look i get it, ignorance is bliss...
But like you said reality is a bitch...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: network dude

Men who say they are women have gone through puberty and are biologically men and are stronger and have better muscle strength and are taller etc etc , no matter how many drugs they take. Women who say they are men have gone through puberty and will never catch up with real men when it comes to body strength and height and muscles etc etc.

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

Statements like that would get you banned from lots of subs on reddit.

I was banned from one for saying it's not hate to defend women sports. If you allow biological males to compete in women sports, it would be the end of women sports.

Mod of that sub told me their not women, their cis women.

"Cis woman" is wrong. Gender is not assigned at birth, it's only confirmed.

I will never call a biological male that dresses up as a female a female. We don't have to go long with fairy tale world you live in.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

But like you said reality is a bitch...

And judging by your posts here, you seem to enjoy running headfirst into it

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

A loud phobic minority is part of reality indeed, but it's like passing trough foam, not something that has the potential to leave a dent...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Clearly, one of us is delusional. How about we leave it at that?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If that makes you feel any better about yourself, sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join