It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: watchitburn

Why do you care what others wear?
Could it not be argued that wearing anything one may feel is attractive is wrong and legally actionable?
Let's outlaw leggings while we're at it.
Let's not forget they are God's gift to man and all that.
But man seeing a bulge just really grinds your ballz.

Acting out sexual fetishes with children is a crime in most places.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The world is going to look back on these trans surgeries on children the way we look back on lobotomies now.

It's medical tragedy.

The lawsuits are going to be massive.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

What exactly is trans logic?

Is it like if I see somone that has all the benchmarks of a women, I'm going to ask for a birth certificate because today you never know?
Or is it more like treating people according to the gender they apear to them, like we did since forever because it's kind of logical.

How's that for logic, forcing somone to adhere to a societal role because they are born a certain way, and slur them with mental disordersbif they don't.
Don't you love it when it comes back to bite
Don't worry those that use those tactics are just scratching the barrel...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TzarChasm

So you don't know?

A female acquaintance shared the following summary of attributes that define the female experience at its core.

Of or denoting the sex that produces ova or bears young.
Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex in humans and other animals.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Circumcision is the best thing and should be mandatory, i mean a little mutilation on babies is ok, kind of like a little chemical lobotomy is ok...

stop all unnecessary mutilation on minors worldwide

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Too all infertile women, you don't count around here...

sorry...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Still nothing but clown works... What's your point, appart from being somehow obsessed with trans and kids?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yes.

You sound transphobic now.

But, I'm glad we agree on something

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Obviously that's true.
But I'm sorry to burst your bubble that kind of telling is just a fantasy created by tptb.
Your AC is working as normal.
Chill out as the gays are not to get ya.
Maybe smoke some herb......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What is the fascination with trans men on your side?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Too all infertile women, you don't count around here...

sorry...

They have ovaries, do they not?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yes.

You sound transphobic now.

But, I'm glad we agree on something

Are you serious?
Dude....you

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

How's that for logic, forcing somone to adhere to a societal role because they are born a certain way, and slur them with mental disordersbif they don't.

How about forcing biological women to compete with trans athletes? People that are biologically and anatomically advantaged over literally the entire rest of the field? Trans men in women's sports isn't a mental disorder, it's cheating. That is actually what this thread is about. I guess you're okay with that.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

When it comes to kids, we should protect them from any unnecessary irrevocable medical intervention, that includes, circumcision, tattos, piercings, gender reassignment therapy.

/sarc But what about beauty surgeries? Dumbo ears, horse mouth? ...well suck it up, reality is a bitch.... I'm such a good human because i don't care about how they could possibly feel... //sarc

So we either really go the full mile and really stand up for kids or we just use it when it suits us, and around the corner keep abusing them with socially accepted treatments and methods...

Your decision...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Infertile women, still have vaginas, ovaries and uterus, unless they have rare genetic malfunctions and are missing organs.

My daughter is unable to conceive, she still have menstruations, still have all her internal female organs, soo she is a woman even if she can not have children on her own

I may have to ask her is no having a child makes her feel like she should question her gender.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

How about forcing biological women to compete with trans athletes? People that are biologically and anatomically advantaged over literally the entire rest of the field? Trans men in women's sports isn't a mental disorder, it's cheating. That is actually what this thread is about. I guess you're okay with that.

Last I checked not a single person in being forced to participate in any sports here in America.
Take your pissy grievances and apply them to a thing that has a real affect on your day to day.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is a weird thing to bring up to your child.
Only you would bring such a thing up.
Let them he them bro.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

LOL, this thread is FULL of your pissy grievances bud.

Too funny

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Why is weird, she is an adult women, she is not a child.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: underpass61

Last I checked not a single person in being forced to participate in any sports here in America.
Take your pissy grievances and apply them to a thing that has a real affect on your day to day.

What about sports scholarships, shouldn't a women's tennis scholarship go to an actual biological women?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join