It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your not wrong just limited in your understanding of the issue...

edit on 21-2-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The science has been settled since 1987

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Vermilion

Did you know that suicide among ethnic minority plummeted after anti discrimination laws were put in place?

/sarcIf I was slured on every corner I'd be super positive about live too./sarc Good thing, place where people talk like that about others are becoming increasingly scarce.

So i had to click the link before posting, and low and behold in that same article there is a link that directs you to recent studies that actually say it's those that oppose transgender who are the real rapists...

So we're just cherry picking for our own confirmation bias?

Please provide your source showing those who oppose trannys are raping them.
Evidence seems to show the opposite of what you claim.

Here are some rapists that I found…
In January 2023, Isla Bryson, a 31-year-old Scottish transgender woman from Clydebank, Dunbartonshire, was convicted of the rapes of two women. The rapes occurred in 2016 and 2019, prior to Bryson's gender transition. Bryson was charged in 2019 and started transitioning in 2020.
en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=In%20January%202023%2C%20Isla%20Bryson,and%20started%20transitioning%20in%202020.

Lexi-Rose Crawford, 24, was jailed for nine years for one count of rape and one of assault by penetration relating to an incident in April 2019. Crawford committed the offences shortly after being released from a four-year prison sentence for two counts of sexual activity with a child, which took place in 2017.
www.independent.co.uk...

Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So you weren't talking about this when you said rape?

Trannies are killing themselves at rates way beyond the average person.
Self genocide.
The study of more than 6.6 million people found that those who identified as trans had 7.7 times the rate of suicide attempts and 3.5 times the rate of suicide deaths than the broader Danish population.
amp.cnn.com...

You're probably just a little confused by your emotional turmoil and can't really make sense of your own arguments mixing it all up? Because this has nothing to do with the OP and even oess with trans.

Or maybe this is just a moving goalpost because you were painting yourself into a corner with the argument you tried to make before?

Again those examples have nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

I could find you so many more cis rapist, it has no bearing on anything.
People rape people, period.
We have laws for unwanted social dynamics like rape and cheating, but first we have to legally acknowledge it as part of society before we can legally set the boundaries.
Amongst many things this includes more differentiated vocabulary to properly adress the issue in it's complexity. That's what is happening right now with the trans phenomenon.

Wanna talk about your fixation on rape ?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

We have laws for unwanted social dynamics like rape and cheating, but first we have to legally acknowledge it as part of society before we can legally set the boundaries.
Amongst many things this includes more differentiated vocabulary to properly adress the issue in it's complexity.

Here is all the vocabulary you need to understand this topic in "its complexity"

Male and female

Anything else is your cope
edit on am220242909America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2024 09:57:14 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So you weren't talking about this when you said rape?

Trannies are killing themselves at rates way beyond the average person.
Self genocide.
The study of more than 6.6 million people found that those who identified as trans had 7.7 times the rate of suicide attempts and 3.5 times the rate of suicide deaths than the broader Danish population.
amp.cnn.com...

You're probably just a little confused by your emotional turmoil and can't really make sense of your own arguments mixing it all up? Because this has nothing to do with the OP and even oess with trans.

Or maybe this is just a moving goalpost because you were painting yourself into a corner with the argument you tried to make before?

Again those examples have nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

I could find you so many more cis rapist, it has no bearing on anything.
People rape people, period.
Amongst many things this includes more differentiated vocabulary to properly adress the issue in it's complexity. That's what is happening right now with the trans phenomenon.

Wanna talk about your fixation on rape ?

You replied to me with this…
So i had to click the link before posting, and low and behold in that same article there is a link that directs you to recent studies that actually say it's those that oppose transgender who are the real rapists...

I didn’t even bring up rape, you did.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Then why the high rate of suicidal tendencies? Strange way to show their happiness no?
Read every article you listed and the take away is. Trans people are inherently less stable in almost every metric of life. Thanks for the read.
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

They tested everyone and disqualified those with to much testosterone? They didn't test for chromosomes though...

works for me!

When are you going to wake up 🤦‍♂️. Men are built differently no matter how many physical altering drugs you pump into them this will always be the case 100% of the time. Do you not have the mental capacity to comprehend that??? They’re frigg’n different and their bodies will ALWAYS perform differently, period, full stop. I’m going to “assume” you may have heard of the differences or is that where you stop reading and go full derp?

As much as you seem to want to try and rewrite science you’re logic fails in every sense of the word. A man born with a penis will always be a man no matter how many dresses he wears or how many idiots tell him he’s a woman.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Oh... now i see where the missunderstanding happend. Appart from you not reading the links you provide to it's full conclusion , you answered a question that wasn't adressed at you, and you failed to get the context. Context is importan when you interject a conversation!
Very common to miss it when emotional knee-jerking...

Go get the context and come back to me with whatever question you actually have...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Then why the high rate of suicidal tendencies? Strange way to show their happiness no?
Read every article you listed and the take away is. Trans people are inherently less stable in almost every metric of life. Thanks for the read.
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

I think the high suicide rate is also a result of all the antidepressants and anxiety pills Dr’s prescribe to trans to deal with their mental issues. I can only imagine the amount of mental head meds that trans are prescribed.🙄

trans people nonetheless receive 3.4–3.9 times more prescriptions for antidepressants and anxiolytics than the general population, and even 10 years after gender-affirming surgeries, rates of mood and anxiety disorders remain elevated (21.1% for trans compared with 12.5% for cis people).

ajp.psychiatryonline.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

If we would listen to the clowns about science especially the social ones, we would still be treating blacks as an inferior species, and women as mentally ill once a month. Good thing we don't...

Never say never...

I'm fully awake and aware of the situation. It seems like it's you that's confused and overly reactionary to a rather mundane topic. So long it doesn't stress you out it's good to have this conversation but if it does stress you out better seek help this isn't the place to heal something like that...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm fully awake and aware of the situation.

Ummmm, don’t think you are. Because…you keep making statements that are very contradictory to scientifically proven FACTS. I’m assuming that is the science you say you disagree with because it doesn’t reinforce your narrative and your feelers. I think you’re being willfully ignorant.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A leopard can't change its spots.
Fact

Or did modern "science" debunk that one too?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

you keep making statements that are very contradictory to scientifically proven FACTS.

Let's see those statements?
Am I right to assume your accusation are empty as always?
You know one time you might say we all make mistakes but if it becomes a habit it's really an issue on your side. That you should look at, if you want to be tsken serious....

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

A leopards can't go to the hairdresser and get a new color, fact...

Or did you miss that modern wonder called hairdressers, what's your point?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You know the bigots who want the perfect boobs but get mad when they are fake and haven't been told before fondling them... It's the same but more extreme...

Appart from birthing, men are just superior in everything even being women, fact...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The point is that everything you attribute to "science" is actually just cosmetic fakery.

Am I wrong?

Thanks for the "hairdresser" example

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The science of your mind is what's really interesting here...

When did you stop judging people by their appearance and went to judge according to an intangible aspect like chromosomes... Going from common sense to something so disassociated from what you can verify is not logic or healty, it's more in line with the dynamic of traumatic reasoning...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I guess it speaks for your ability or lack thereof to understand anything with more than two variables...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Let's see those statements?

They’re all over in your post you’ve made since you got here. I’ve read plenty of them. I don’t always disagree with you for what ever that’s worth to ya.

The science on transgender is pretty much settled, but some ignore it because it disturbes their feelings, so they adhere to outdated science.

You’re right, it is settled, there are two genders male and female. Your main fallacy is that you think someone can transition to the opposite sex. This isn’t possible and has never happened in the history of man, try as they may.

I try and not even use the word transgender because it’s not possible to transition physically or mentally into another sex. anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional. The pseudo science and twisted psychology being manufactured and taught is astonishing.

Should we just consider any science you don’t agree with outdated?
edit on 21-2-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join