It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I have ovary in the freezer... Does that count, or do I need them implanted?
I'll go right ahead for you...

If we really go down the xy xx route, then one day somone will come along and change them, not affecting the corresponding appearance. That's when the underlying homophobia will really start to shine trough...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When I was in elementary school I learned about Susan B. Anthony.

Now children are taught that “Susan”, BE Anthony!

a reply to: network dude

edit on 20-2-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Thank you, I write my own jokes!

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
When I was in elementary school I learned about Susan B. Anthony.

Now children are learning that “Susan”, BE Anthony!

Exactly why you have to teach the kids, if it has an apple it has a banana.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Testosteron levels, and DNA testing... But that would mean more tests, more money wasted on mostly nothing burgers that get blown up by the extremist christian propaganda apparatus...

If you follow the money, Pharma will be at the winning end of this possible process... One way or the other.

when the problem is barely existen in terms of numbers, I. wonder what the regularity of these threads really mean...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Okay...it's also full of your deflections.
It's OK to say I don't have answer.

(post by Allaroundya4k removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You think health secretary Rachel Levine could beat a real man in sports?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Okay...it's also full of your deflections

I'm starting to wonder if you really know what "deflection" means.

It's OK to say I don't have answer.

You want an answer? You're gonna have to point out the question (?) in your post

Last I checked not a single person in being forced to participate in any sports here in America.
Take your pissy grievances and apply them to a thing that has a real affect on your day to day.

Looks like a statement to me - a pissy one at that.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

Yes, this is a hot-button topic. Whenever you are talking about each other, you are OFF-TOPIC at the least and often wander into MANNERS and other actions. Look, I get it, we all do. This forum is on auto-pilot. Still, those of us staff still here are going to honor the guidelines which we ALL agreed to upon registering.

Talk about the topic within the framework of the T&Cs. Don't talk about each other.

Thank you!!

all best,

argentus

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Women who say they are men have gone through puberty and will never catch up with real men when it comes to body strength and height and muscles etc etc.

i agree, you can't cut something off or sew something on and become the other sex. but their are some collard green eatin trans men that could give some men a run for their money.

there are trans men body builders, here's one that has pictures. in the last one...... well never mind.

From Being A Bride To A Ripped Transgender Man, See This Lady’s Thrilling Transformation Photos.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It seems there might be a misunderstanding in your question. If you're referring to sports competitions involving transgender individuals, it's essential to note that discussions around transgender participation in sports can be complex and contentious.

When you mention "trans men winning against biological men," it's crucial to clarify that transgender men are individuals who were assigned female at birth but identify as male. If a trans man competes against cisgender (non-transgender) men in sports, their performance would be compared with other men.

If you meant to ask about transgender women (individuals assigned male at birth but identify as female) competing in women's sports, the debate often centers around concerns related to fairness, competition, and maintaining a level playing field. The inclusion of transgender athletes in sports is an evolving and nuanced topic, with discussions involving considerations of hormone levels, physiological differences, and the rights of transgender individuals.

It's essential to approach these discussions with sensitivity, respect for diverse perspectives, and a commitment to understanding the complexities involved in balancing inclusivity and fair competition in sports. Each sporting organization may have its own policies and guidelines regarding transgender participation, and these are subject to ongoing debate and revision.

ChatGPT

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Go ahead change the xy and xx. Then you won’t be human any more. Chromosomes are what defines a species. Different chromosomes different species.

A man can have full bottom/top surgery take a plethora of hormones and dress like an evil female clown but still be 100% undeniably a man. Weird eh?

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Like I said. Mental illness, predators, and perverts.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

when the problem is barely existen in terms of numbers, I. wonder what the regularity of these threads really mean...

So, a little cheating is acceptable?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

" Why aren't trans men winning against biological men? "

Because they are " Girly " Men ?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Everyone cheats but some systems aren't considered such, with this form of cheating and how to combat it, we have to think how we want to enforce it, without chipping away our own liberties...

With all the rules coming up I wonder why there is no word about how they're actually going to enforce them...

Mandatory dna testing?

I know who can't wait for that and I wouldn't want to accidentally play into their hands...

But hey, go right ahead...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
You must not be old enough to remember the Olympics and the almost women working as athletes for the Communist Block who were thrown out for being too much like men. This argument is about women competing against women and is an old one that predates you.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

We all have feelings on it
Who has a right to deny why we have feelings in any subject, you?

You are no different to those who question transgender athlete when you question those who question transgender athletes
You are an oppressor, a bully, a mean man…or woman, can’t see your xx or xy from here

People have as much right to question equality as a transgender person has the right to pretend equality

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join