It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality
a reply to: network dude

A few things on this. I'm 95% for transgender rights and equality. I stop at allowing transgender folks to compete against biologically true sexes. It is NOT fair to allow them to complete. I don't know what the right answer is.....create another category maybe for trans folks to compete in by themselves?

Secondly, you, and many others on this site as still confusing sex and gender. I'm getting kind of tired of explaining it. Folks need to understand that sex is biological and gender is a social construct. I realize I'm up against a group of folks who don't want to change what they believe, but it's not really about what you believe, it's about the definitions of the words. Gender is not sex.

I think I can help. We (those of us you continue to be FORCED to explain what you consider important about sex and gender) don't really worry about all of this. It's a distraction and a sad display of virtue signaling and taking advantage of the mentally ill.

The world is full of crazy folks, so as long as you aren't hurting others, be crazy and be happy. But when you are hurting others, it becomes important to stop it, or at the very least try.

A person born with a dick is a man, A person born with a Vajayjay, is a woman. There is no possible way to change either sex or gender. All that can be done is change the appearance of each. I'm not a biologist, but I have seen them before. They say the things that have guided science for hundreds of years.

Perhaps one day (as one of our own trans activists opines) men will be able to have babies, thus making them women in the eyes of science, until then, a dude in a dress, is a dude in a dress. Even if he lops off his dick.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MauriceFaux

It's how they interact together, how they treat each other, the prejudices that define the behavior...

I guess some are still catching up, if I have to explain such simple terms...

Good thing you asked I'm always happy to expand someone's vocabulary beyond kindergarten levels...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ohh so I must be a Trans to have an opinion you say?!
How very generous of you!
But no unfortunately for you I am not a Trans.
How very American of you....

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You clearly worry about it man.
You made the freaking thread about Trans folks.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: VoiceofReality

but it's not really about what you believe, it's about the definitions of the words

Progressives have been changing the definitions of words to suit their agendas.
It’s the first play out of their playbook.
The definitions of Male and Female are not up for debate.
It’s settled science and reality.
That’s why they can never tell us what a woman is. It would be contrary to their agenda.

Exactly right. I’m so tired of this #. They want to rewrite history and science thinking no one’s going to notice, they’re bat # crazy. I’m not playing into their delusions. If they want to live in fantasy world good for them just don’t expect me to participate and BTW I’m very open minded.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

No... the transphobe that are actually homophobes want them isolated out of fear of being accidentally attracted to the same chromosomes without them knowing...

Have some compassion for them, those new social dynamics are totally undermining their fears and they didn't consent to that therapy. Forced shock therapy sucks for everyone...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Tzar it doesn't have sex gene implications. NEXT QUESTION?

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Men who say they are women have gone through puberty and are biologically men and are stronger and have better muscle strength and are taller etc etc , no matter how many drugs they take. Women who say they are men have gone through puberty and will never catch up with real men when it comes to body strength and height and muscles etc etc.

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

And what gender is down syndrome, with the extra chromosome?

Asking for a friend

(post by KrustyKrab removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

but it's not really about what you believe, it's about the definitions of the words

That’s why they can never tell us what a woman is. It would be contrary to their agenda.

Exactly right. I’m so tired of this #. They want to rewrite history and science thinking no one’s going to notice, they’re bat # crazy. I’m not playing into their delusions. If they want to live in fantasy world good for them just don’t expect me to participate and BTW I’m very open minded.

You did just participate...
Just sayin
If you truly believed in what you posted then why did you post?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Go ask those that run such organizations why they do such things.
I'll wait till that clicks.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Good for you...
soooo... you choose a social role(the skater) that made you look cool even if you were a looser at it?

Now translate that into a trans winning a beauty contest, the reaction it gets from certain people and you'll see what part of your analogy you ignored...

Reality is reality, and certain humans are bitches...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll get over and under as I see fit thank you.

I don't have ESP even though I do have ESPN, but it doesn't require Sigmund Freude to see you have some major issues to work out or else.
edit on 20000000352920242America/Chicago02am2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

You did just participate...
Just sayin
If you truly believed in what you posted then why did you post?

You seem to have a huge problem with the comprehension of the English language, sentence structure and the meaning of words. You’re just not getting it.
You’re on here telling people not ask stupid questions but yesterday you’re asking me to explain a post with one short sentence all small words. Carry on sparky👍

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The new guy insults people instead of addressing the facts presented. Funny!

State what is inaccurate about my post. Go ahead. We will all wait. Ask the one billion muslims in the world what a persons gender is and they'll tell you to check between their legs. They don't buy into the LGBTQ agenda and they put people to death for claiming to be gay or trans. The 1.5 billion people who live in China don't go for it. Their entire society pushes traditional male and female roles and not the trans agenda. . Most likely the 1.2 billion Hindus as well. How they view gender is easily googled. It's very traditional. Probably most of Catholic South America too since the Catholic church doesn't embrace LGBTQ. It doesn't preach against it. But it doesn't embrace it at all. And South America is rather traditional Catholic.

The definition of gender being how you feel is something new that has been pushed by the woke mob on people in the West and in Europe. Most of the world doesnt' agree with it.

I'm not new.

Anyway, for Muslims start with researching the word, Mukhannath. Then keep going. Currently transgender people are acknowledged, and treated about how Christians treat them here, in most of Muslim society.

China is estimated to have more than twice the transgender population vs. America. America has more per capita (.5 vs .28), but there is estimated to be more than 4 million transgender people in China.

Hindus? Seriously? Cross dressing eunuchs is a religious practice of their's! Their ancient language, Sanskrit even acknowledges 3 genders.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

And you just participated again on something you presumably don't care about.
And yes I did ask. Because you have a problem with explaining yourself correctly.
Your feelings get in the way often.
Happens to all of us.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Why did you post?

Does a falling tree make a sound if there's no one around to hear it?

I mean, thanks for being here and listening, we're all learning from each other...

edit on 20-2-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

it's not my business if you have kids sexuality on your mind constantly and project it onto others...

Do you think drag queen story time at schools and libraries for kids is a good thing?
It seems the trannies constantly have kids sexualities on their agenda.
I wonder why that is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join