It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Because it was never about women wanting to take men spots, is always been about loser males trying to take women sports.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Ohh so I must be a Trans to have an opinion you say?!
How very generous of you!
But no unfortunately for you I am not a Trans.
How very American of you....

LOL, dood, you really need to lay off the sauce and drugs. It's no way to live.

You said:

Your op is just another example of your inability to feel accepted.
Why or how does this subject matter affect your life exactly?
Do you feel inferior so some degree that you feel the need to outwardly express your disappointment?

so if it doesn't (affect) me directly, I'm wrong for talking about it. But you are talking about it. So if you aren't a trans person, and this doesn't affect you directly, then you are just proving that you are pro level at Douchebaggery. pretend that was in the crayon font to help you grasp it.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Um, yeah but where's my Xbox endorsement?
Sure, I'm not what I thought I was but according to trans logic I can still demand to be treated as such right?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Gender activists fail to acknowledge that "gender roles" come from millions of years of evolution and instinct.

The current gender craze is based entirely on indoctrination and manipulation of children by predators and mentally ill people.

Catering to mental illness is not compassionate. It destroys the fabric of society and creates opportunities for degenerates to exploit.

It allows perverts to live out their sexual fetishes with children in State sanctioned drag shows targeted at kids.

It allows rapists to get sent to women's prisons to prey on victims who can't escape.

Anyone supporting this is complicit in victimizing these women and children.

If people want to be trans, go be trans. Just keep it away from kids and don't expect the rest of the world to pander to your delusions.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: KrustyKrab

And you just participated again on something you presumably don't care about.
I can participate in anything I want to jr but I don’t have to participate in your delusion and believe that you’re a dude that wears a dress and now thinks he’s a woman. That’s what I mean by participation. Do I need to once again spell it slower for you or can you wrap your brain around the concept?🙄

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Catering to mental illness is not compassionate.

Do we not make accommodations for autistic people? Vets with PTSD? Are you against that? Should they be shunned from society because of their mEnTaL iLLnEsS?

Let's get right down to it. Transgender people aren't going away. They've always been here, they always will be. What would you like to see happen to them?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So you just deflect to accusations while giving some seemingly something induced tirade?
Go and read the second part of your response and again accuse me of being on drugs.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I'm Krusty and I am a big man....
I wear what I dawn well please as will you.
The difference is I don't give a crap about what you wear or how you act till it directly conflicts with others freedoms.
You just want to restrict others freedoms.
See the problem here yet?
JR

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Are vets and autistic people putting on thongs and clown makeup and shaking their asses in little kids faces?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Why do you care what others wear?
Could it not be argued that wearing anything one may feel is attractive is wrong and legally actionable?
Let's outlaw leggings while we're at it.
Let's not forget they are God's gift to man and all that.
But man seeing a bulge just really grinds your ballz.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Men who say they are women have gone through puberty and are biologically men and are stronger and have better muscle strength and are taller etc etc , no matter how many drugs they take. Women who say they are men have gone through puberty and will never catch up with real men when it comes to body strength and height and muscles etc etc.

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

😂 ever witnessed an angry pacific island woman?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Do not forget the tragedy if an entire generation lost to dead, unnecessary treatments, mutilations and addicted to drug for life in order to maintain their fantasies, that includes hormone treatments for life, medical surgeries for life and antidepressants to cope with life for life.

Big pharma the biggest drug dealer in the nation just got an entire generation to feed from.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

You are some sick, sick puppy.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why do you say that exactly?
I am very curious to your response.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You are some sick, sick puppy.

Before you make a post to garnish stars I demand the reason for the accusation.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Got take it to NY, just tell them I am republican I am sure they will start the procedures that will last for years just to get to me.

I laugh at everything you post; you know why? because it makes no sense, you want to be Mr. or Mrs. contradiction on anything that others post in the boards that you do not like at all.

Really, is more to life than ATS my friend, get well.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So more deflection because you can't or refuse to answer my questions?
Cmon you should be better than that.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Biology would give you your answer to this which I think we all know.
I dislike now that you get in trouble for being proud to be a woman. I’m a man and I’m upset about it all. Trans woman will never be able to give birth naturally and trans man will never naturally be able to produce sperm.
There females , males and then mental health.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The left does these things to exert control.

They use social media, MSM, to control what is normal and what isn't.

Look how no one is calling illegal aliens, illegal aliens anymore. They are now, "migrants".

Look how they are normalizing guys in dresses, guys in women's sports.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join