It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
And what anatomical function does chromosome 21 correspond to?

Chromosome 21 PDF
Abnormalities in Chromosome 21 effect intellect, facial appearance, muscle tone,
increased health risks like cancers.

Downs syndrome people are still male and female. XX/XY
Sometimes there are intersex people, but you get that without downs as well.
Those people check the genitals and bloodwork to determine male or female.
Or they go how they 'feel'. But that's a whole other topic.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TzarChasm
And what anatomical function does chromosome 21 correspond to?

Chromosome 21 PDF
Abnormalities in Chromosome 21 effect intellect, facial appearance, muscle tone,
increased health risks like cancers.

Downs syndrome people are still male and female. XX/XY
Sometimes there are intersex people, but you get that without downs as well.
Those people check the genitals and bloodwork to determine male or female.
Or they go how they 'feel'. But that's a whole other topic.

I just want to know what "department" the 21 chromosome is relevant to, if someone asks me. I'm not a geneticist nor a doctor but it would be nice to sound halfway informed when I patronize them about their 3rd grade level biology acumen.

The extra chromosome is down a floor, as opposed to next cubicle, and therefore not indicative of a third gender. As if that's not confusing at all.

edit on 20-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I didn't take biology in college.
(Psychology major)
I can only pull off the internet like you do.
But it looks like Downs is still XX/XY.

edit on 2/20/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'll set a reminder to dig into it later.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Did you let the friend know as well?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Trans-identified male player for Kipp Academy in MA injured 3 girls before half time of a basketball game causing Lowell Collegiate Charter School to forfeit.
Source

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Simpletons and their reductionist view will always be behind the general populations understanding of social dynamics...

So good the topic can finally be adressed in a sensible matter, too bad it took some wannabe alpha males that also happend to be assholes. There are too many amongst the males.
Trying to suppress a possible social dynamic in a competitive society, because it doesn't jive well with the moral indoctrination, is begging for problems to happen.
Because let's be honest the only thing that scares some is to accidentally wank off to a man that looks so feminine they'd trade their wives for...
unregulated social dynamics will always be controlled by those that have no issue of taking advantage of others by all means necessary.

You'd better wrap your head around the question how your genitals have defined your role in society as that's what you seem to completely miss in the whole debate.

No one is denying the truth of sexual reproduction. Let's talk about the subtleties and that faithful day you started to not judge someone's gender by their appearance but decided that you'll hence forth only judge by their chromosomes.
because that must be stressful

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The way I see it, the whole crossgender thing is just advanced cosplay with body mutilation thrown in. While it might look the part, it doesn't change the natural properties of strength and speed an individual has. Sports should be devided into what you were born as. Then again, I see all organized sports as kids games with adult money involved.

If you are old enough to understand what you want is to become sterile, do it if that is what you want but don't expect others to let you compete unfairly just because you now say you are a woman.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Mack Beggs is a trans man who wanted to wrestle boys in high school, but the state of Texas wouldn't allow it. Instead, he absolutely dominated the girls, presumably due to hormone treatments. 57-0 in 2017, and 32-0 in 2018. Probably should have let him wrestle the boys.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Mack Beggs is a trans man who wanted to wrestle boys in high school, but the state of Texas wouldn't allow it. Instead, he absolutely dominated the girls, presumably due to hormone treatments. 57-0 in 2017, and 32-0 in 2018. Probably should have let him wrestle the boys.

Seems she was excellent.
Glad she was made to stay in the girls division where she belonged.
I wonder if her taking testosterone helped her wrestling. Just kidding.
It’s obvious.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

I'm sorry, I thought your OP was about not hearing about any in the ring. That's what I replied to.

The entire point of the OP is pretty simple to understand. Are men and women different, or are they the same? Your one example with 3 wins just seems to not represent the whole as you implied.

Your op is just another example of your inability to feel accepted.
Why or how does this subject matter affect your life exactly?
Do you feel inferior so some degree that you feel the need to outwardly express your disappointment?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Social dynamics huh?

That seems like a term completely stripped of meaning.

Could you explain what that actually means?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MauriceFaux

Those are two simple words.
Put them together to figure it out.
Don't ask dumb questions.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

When I was young, I knew that I was going to be the greatest skateboarder of all time. Tony Hawk would be playing MY Xbox game. I was good but not THAT good, and time and time again I would try but reality would not cooperate. No matter what I did, reality refused to bend to my will.

Reality can be a bitch like that.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A few things on this. I'm 95% for transgender rights and equality. I stop at allowing transgender folks to compete against biologically true sexes. It is NOT fair to allow them to complete. I don't know what the right answer is.....create another category maybe for trans folks to compete in by themselves?

Secondly, you, and many others on this site as still confusing sex and gender. I'm getting kind of tired of explaining it. Folks need to understand that sex is biological and gender is a social construct. I realize I'm up against a group of folks who don't want to change what they believe, but it's not really about what you believe, it's about the definitions of the words. Gender is not sex.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Simpletons and their reductionist view will always be behind the general populations understanding of social dynamics...

You'd better wrap your head around the question how your genitals have defined your role in society as that's what you seem to completely miss in the whole debate.

You wot mate?

Have you ever thought that , maybe, all social roles derive from the nature of males and females , not just "genitals" but the plethora of biological differences that surpass the genitals and are core, dna wise, to the duality of the human system of reoroduction?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

You could have just said "No".

Nothing wrong with asking stupid questions, it's the people who can't answer them that you have to worry about.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality
Folks need to understand that sex is biological and gender is a social construct. .

That definition only became popular with the left pushing it in the past few years.
Prior to the woke push, gender had to do with what genitalia a person had.
That's it.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VoiceofReality

but it's not really about what you believe, it's about the definitions of the words

Progressives have been changing the definitions of words to suit their agendas.
It’s the first play out of their playbook.
The definitions of Male and Female are not up for debate.
It’s settled science and reality.
That’s why they can never tell us what a woman is. It would be contrary to their agenda.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

And how did or does any of the definitions have an impact on your life exactly?
Or do you just want legislation to restrict others in their day to day lives?
You seem to have displaced outrage
edit on 20-2-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join