It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Vatican Chief: Globalists Use Mass Migration to ‘Destroy National Identity’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
We should listen to Cardinal Muller, former doctrine czar at the Vatican - because why?

Because he makes sense.

You do realize this is a CONSPIRACY board and that people discuss conspiracies, and that the New World Order conspiracy is a conspiracy that has been discussed for a long time, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, soo now Texas governor is getting worried because is a new surge at the Texas border, along with the Romanians is also thousands of single young able males from China coming in.

This is fantastic, lets get the communist in now, China is sending their jail birds now, I bet that is what they are packing to the border, aling with military bodies.

After all democrats wants illegals to serve in the military for the right to citizenship.

Texas Taking On The Border Without Biden As Chinese Numbers Increase

www.msn.com...

ICE arrests Romanian fugitive convicted of murder, released from custody after crossing southern border

www.msn.com... 1

The destruction of America is in full gear, just like the pope wants it.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
This is a conspiracy board and conspiracies can be fiction or true. That is half the debates on ATS. But the NWO is not a dodgy conspiracy it's a fact that they are conspiring to bring about their own agenda and it aint for the ordinary folk. So if no one gets that then they are delusional.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You do realize this is a CONSPIRACY board and that people discuss conspiracies, and that the New World Order conspiracy is a conspiracy that has been discussed for a long time, right?

Yup. Doesn't make it more plausible. You know - since you guys drove out all the libtards, you got way too accustomed to having this joint all to yourselves :-)

So - does the good Cardinal Muller tell us who these people are? Does he explain what we're supposed to do about all the poor people? Is there anything we can do besides shoot them at the border or put them in a camp?

Because he makes sense.

Yeah...no. He does not

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
But the NWO is not a dodgy conspiracy it's a fact that they are conspiring to bring about their own agenda and it aint for the ordinary folk.

Exactly.

So if no one gets that then they are delusional.

They have their head in the sand. It's become so 'in your face'.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Anybody with half a brain can tell that the agenda of the democrats and globalist is about destroying America any way they can.

These millions of illegals will become the biggest thorn on the side of the tax payer for life.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah...no. He does not

Yeah .. he does.

If you chose to not believe what he says, that's your business.

It's rather obvious that the globalists are hard at work on a New World Order. One that drags down the vast majority of humanity and leaves only the globalist elite at the top running things and thriving. Drag down humanity - destroy families, destroy countries and Balkanize them, destroy anything that could give them anything other than a clear shot at running the planet.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
the agenda of the democrats and globalist is about destroying America any way they can.

- Over run it with illegals.
- Balkanize it.
- Easy for the New World Order to run. Heck, the corrupt and useless United Nations is already trying. They want America to change it's Constitution to something that THEY approve of. To hell with them.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That is the next step, if you get enough voters that does not give a crap about the US, they will agree with anything shoved at them for pennies.

That is the goal destroy national pride, destroy patriotism, destroy national identity and you get a whole bunch of idiots with voting power.

The constitution will be targeted in coming years, the supreme court failed, but democrats will try again.

You will have illegals shaping the face of America, you will see idiots tearing the constitution while waving swastikas in their protest and none will be Americans.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It's rather obvious that the globalists are hard at work on a New World Order.

Who are they? Could you pick one out of a lineup?

...destroy anything that could give them anything other than a clear shot at running the planet.

I'm not convinced anybody is running the planet right now. Maybe we should give them a shot?

All kidding aside - this kind of thinking is not useful. You wanna talk about Balkanization? How about civil war? This whole idea that you're fighting some kind of noble battle for the soul of the planet - sheesh

This might work in a comic book, but back here on planet Earth we got real problems. You say you care about families being hurt, but you don't give a single god damn about families that aren't doctors, or lawyers, or educated - or from here

You're worried about Global elites foisting immigrants on the world? Then tell people like Assad and Putin they can no longer get away with their shenanigans. Tell the USA to be a little bit more honest about weapons of mass destruction - or whether or not it even has a plan for what comes after they don't find them, but have already destroyed the infrastructure of an entire region

You want to start talking about politics south of our border? Are our hands clean there?

Every generation here in the States believes they're established Americans. Everyone else that tries to get in after them is an interloper. Dirty, uneducated, poor - illegal...

You're worried about criminals? Our last president is a criminal. Several times over. How about we start there?

edit on 12/11/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's easy to tell during an election year when we start hearing about nebulous horsecrap like New World Order and the Global Elites that a party has absolutely zero to offer people besides fear mongering and bigotry

Let's see how far you get with this. That will really tell us something

Yes! The WEF, the NWO and The Great Reset are all just wacky right-wing conspiracy theories. And The Federal Reserve is a benevolent fraternal organization that wants to end world hunger. And Nike, Apple, and Coca-Cola are humanitarian companies that don't care about profits. All their revenues go towards helping orphans and handicapped people.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you don't give a single god damn about families that aren't doctors, or lawyers, or educated or from here

You don't know what I care about and don't .. you don't know what charity I do or don't do .. and it's none of your business.

Those people can stay in their own countries and those countries can help them. Or charities can help them. Not everyone is going to be helped. But for them to come here in mass and over run our resources to the point of breaking only keeps them poor and makes new poor people and a broken country here. And for them to come here in mass and not assimilate also breaks the country. Those are the facts.

The Globalists want countries to struggle and fail and to be broken apart inside.
It makes them easier to control.
You can't see it. You won't believe it. That's your problem.
edit on 12/11/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

All I know is what you write here Flyers. And that's plenty

Go back and read through your own threads

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What you just said is despicable.

What I said is true. The people coming here illegally in mass are not doctors and engineers. They aren't middle class or wealthy. They are dirt poor. They are uneducated. They are criminals. They are the people that the countries do not want because they cost money to take care of. And they are going to cost this country a fortune, as New York City is finding out. Those are facts. Nothing 'despicable' about it. It's just the truth.

It’s a slight on those law abiding immigrants such as myself and others I know from many countries and cultures.

AND those right now in the process of waiting and doing things legal.

It ain’t called ILLEGAL immigration for no reason.
Those breaking the law to get into a country can hardly be expected to obey the laws once they’re in.
It shows no respect for the country and it’s laws from the get-go.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
It’s a slight on those law abiding immigrants such as myself and others I know from many countries and cultures..

My daughter came here legally from Bolivia. We followed the rules. Her immigration didn't overwhelm the system and hurt America. She integrated well.

My father in law came here legally from Switzerland. He followed the rules. His immigration didn't overwhelm the system and hurt America. He integrated well.

My neighbor next door came here legally from Ireland. She followed the rules. Her immigration didn't overwhelm the system and hurt America. She integrated well.

My neighbor behind us came here legally from Africa. He followed the rules. His immigration didn't overwhelm the system and hurt America. He integrated well.

Legal and controlled immigration is just fine.
Illegal mass immigration hurts those immigrating and hurts the country.
There is a reason there are limits on how many people can come here each year.
The country can only absorb just so many at a time.
Otherwise, it breaks the country.
Which is what the globalists want with uncontrolled mass immigration.
A broken and balkanized America.
It's easier for them to control.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

In the long run this will end up as “wealth equalization” as they call it.

If I were to open my home to the homeless, without any constraints, it would go great for the first week, maybe a month.

After that I would be as broke as them and we would all be homeless.

That is the equalization they are referring to.

If the rich countries remain wealthy and strong due to their laws, checks, and balances, they can help the poorer ones indefinitely.

If what we are seeing now continues we won’t even be able to help ourselves.
edit on 11-12-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Who are they? Could you pick one out of a lineup?

Take your pick.
edit on 11-12-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

This 'pope' is evil, plain as day. He's certainly not 'Christian', just pretending to be so he can carry out part of his master plan : the destruction of the west in order to bring in 'the great reset'. He's a globalist, he's not alone in this plan , but working together with other 1%ers.

You're 100% correct. When I first saw the articles (last year) about Francis aligning with the WEF and praising the Davos agenda, I thought I was reading a Babylon Bee article. He's a globalist for sure. Woke, ESG, DEI, WEF.
Then there's this.
He's such a disgusting hypocrite. He's a communist, only because it aquires more wealth for him and the Vatican. He's nothing like Jesus , he's just self-serving claiming to want to 'redistrube wealth'. He just left out the part where it states it will be redistributed to him and his cronies.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The main issue is. . . with reliance on government, God goes away.

Government becomes Lord and Saviour.

Marxism is obedience to the state, faith to the state.

Communism is not about Christianity, forced, mandated, servitude to others is not Christianity.

It's slavery.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Well, see, I'll use this common alalogy for you.

My house, my rules, my domain. I keep my doors locked to keep strangers out. I allow people I know, that I have vetted are safe to be in my house to my family, me and my possessions - basically my inner most world. I don't leave the door open for just any one to come in.

I give money to charities, to people on the street, help old ladies, hobbling homeless and always have a kind word and smile for them. I see them. However, I cannot save everyone on my street. I don't have the means, ability or mental capacity. I leave that up to the next order of controlled safe authority - my city, then my state, then my country. It works.

Just like I can't open my door and leave it open for just anyone to come in that has the intention to hurt my family or steal from my or eat all my food or blast my furnace and electricity, the same goes for the country. Also, I'm not going to allow some wacked out religious nut into my house who doesn't believe in my authority or belief system or think that their religion supersedes my rights as a human being or individual. No, I will invite people in that can get along with me even if we don't see eye to eye on certain things. To have the common goal to make my city, state, country better is who I want around. Nothing wrong with that. And, besides what is wrong with having a country identity. Polish people, Hungarians, etc., they hold fast to the ideals they have always had. That's great!

To flood the country with people who have selfish reasons for being here (and are being told to come and infiltrate the country) then suddenly no one can get health care, food, homes. There is a shortage of basics already. How can we look after ALL the masses when we are just barely making ends meet as it is: and I mean that personally, and governmentally. Those people can work to make THEIR country better. That's their responsibility.

You know all this. You are just looking to argue. Is this Leviathan? Haven't seen them around for a while. He must be all rested up and ready for another endless thread of trying to poke the bear.

edit on 11-12-2023 by BukkaWukka because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2023 by BukkaWukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join